its over if you have anything under a 33 mm icd no exceptions

finn899

finn899

Kraken
low icd is the most brutal trait of all time,i personally think alot of measurements are cope but two measurements that are nearly impossible to overcome are philtrums over 15 mm and icds under 33 mm which is still just about close set,do not even bother using actors as cope,99/100 ppl with low ipd are dragged to mtn dont use outliers as a cope bc most of them have short eyes and narrow faces like ian s ommerholder so it looks natural,another thing worth noting do not measure or think you have regular eye spacing off selfies lol,even marko jaric looks semi normal close range LOL
but you have to see based on candid from atleast 6 feet away or back camera thats how ppl see you,im gonna show you a front camera tiktok frauder go from chadlite to mtn just bc his eye spacing looks alien like from range(btw icd is 100 times more important then esr or other cope terms bc most close set ppl even have normal esr/normal ipds both mean nothing if your actual spacing is too close.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, mvp2v1 and 2 others
low ipd is the most brutal trait of all time,i personally think alot of measurements are cope but two measurements that are nearly impossible to overcome are philtrums over 15 mm and ipds under 33 mm which is still just about close set,do not even bother using actors as cope,99/100 ppl with low ipd are dragged to mtn dont use outliers as a cope bc most of them have short eyes and narrow faces like ian s ommerholder so it looks natural,another thing worth noting do not measure or think you have regular eye spacing off selfies lol,even marko jaric looks semi normal close range LOLView attachment 2665934 but you have to see based on candid from atleast 6 feet away or back camera thats how ppl see you,im gonna show you a front camera tiktok frauder go from chadlite to mtn just bc his eye spacing looks alien like from range(btw ipd is 100 times more important then esr or other cope terms bc most close set ppl even have normal esr/normal ipds both mean nothing if your actual spacing is too close.

View attachment 2665940 View attachment 2665941
33mm? do you mean 63mm? mine is 62.5

Never realized how deformed that tiktoker is

Another example of lens distortion ascending

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Never realized how deformed that tiktoker is

Another example of lens distortion ascending
ik,lens distortion hides everthing never trust it,soo mnay ppl go from ltn irl to htn off lens distortion,the only ppl who look better irl then in selfies are wide set ppl

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Eye area can be so brutal theres literally 0 fix for this

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Eye area can be so brutal theres literally 0 fix for this
there is only copes ppl make like 'but i have a normal esr so my eyes are normal' they cant accept that the space inbetween your eyes is what truly matters and if they are too close no other 'ideal' faggot ratios can save you

Everyday I wake up wishing my supra orbital bone was lower set and forward grown. But yea shit eye spacing issa wrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
mine is 35mm. where is my terrastacy wife then?