It’s over karma for me for bullying incels

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Picked up this girl she’s wearing like a big coat and jumper and lots of shit. She said on text she’ll wear shorts just for me so I know it’s fucking over.

She gets in and she’s like ‘I’m not walking in the woods it’s really cold’ so we just go to the car park nearby.

We start making out, then I make a move and she’s like ‘I’m not having sec’ we make out more, get her into the back of my car and she’s still like ‘I’m not having sex’

I tell that bitch ‘you wasted my time, let’s go home I ain’t doing this’

Get in my driving seat I ask her ‘why suggest here and shit if you didn’t want to hook up?’

And she just goes ‘i didn’t think that’

Jfl. I told her ‘btw I’m not speaking to you again after this date trying to make me wait lol’

And she just goes ‘ok’ drive her home and that’s that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: atlantean, Kristin, kebab and 3 others
@bobtheflowerpot @the BULL it’s over niggas

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and 5'7 zoomer
While you are getting rejected
the BULL is fucking someone's mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ElTruecel, kebab and 2 others
3803723 3764529 1700000275571

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, socialcel and HaShem
Most likely happened because used frauded pics and u looked worse irl

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and kebab
Most likely happened because used frauded pics and u looked worse irl
Bro you can’t slay every girl you meet. I’ve slayed 16 girls in the last 2 months my photos are clearly not frauded but keep crying for me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and TechnoBoss
Plus she was making out for like 30 mins with me non stop and kept kissing me and grabbing me and shit. She just didn’t want to fuck idk

You did the right thing, but maybe she was on her period?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico
Picked up this girl she’s wearing like a big coat and jumper and lots of shit. She said on text she’ll wear shorts just for me so I know it’s fucking over.

She gets in and she’s like ‘I’m not walking in the woods it’s really cold’ so we just go to the car park nearby.

We start making out, then I make a move and she’s like ‘I’m not having sec’ we make out more, get her into the back of my car and she’s still like ‘I’m not having sex’

I tell that bitch ‘you wasted my time, let’s go home I ain’t doing this’

Get in my driving seat I ask her ‘why suggest here and shit if you didn’t want to hook up?’

And she just goes ‘i didn’t think that’

Jfl. I told her ‘btw I’m not speaking to you again after this date trying to make me wait lol’

And she just goes ‘ok’ drive her home and that’s that.
did you meet her on a dating app?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
did you meet her on a dating app?
Yes bhai she did have long term only tbf some girls stick to it she was into and snogging me non stop and wanted to meet gain but fuck that lol

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Was she pretty enough for one? Obv hard to justify wanting a LTR with a woman from a dating app ofc.
No she wasn’t at all people say I frauded (when I don’t) she used FaceApp hard bro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I wouldn’t let it worry you tbh- this is just something you have to accept will happen occasionally if you use online dating