It’s over my school found out that I want to rope

nigtard

nigtard

was searching for roping methods and forgot to turn the school wi-fi off. I just got an email that they’re going to put me in contact with a fucking school counselor.I don’t think I’m going to go anymore I don’t need help

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23, BeanletMogger, Nigger and 9 others
lol this is why we use the cellular method man

lol this is why we use the cellular method man
I normally do that I’m just fucking retarted and forgot today for some reason now I’m fucked

I normally do that I’m just fucking retarted and forgot today for some reason now I’m fucked
Big bro is watching u man

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
they fucking look at the search history in school? btw just tell the principal u was looking for fun dont tell him uwant to rope but dont rope

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
they fucking look at the search history in school? btw just tell the principal u was looking for fun dont tell him uwant to rope but dont rope
I’m just going to stop going

blud's gonna get put in the special classes

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and fuxkdakikez
Certain things get flagged

enjoy your meds

damn i looked at so much naughty shit on school wifis but they didnt say shit

at least u didnt talk about going er

Brutal bro but atleast you have some action and entertainment in ur life

tell them you are sucidial so they send you into psychward and you won't have to come to school anymore

was searching for roping methods and forgot to turn the school wi-fi off. I just got an email that they’re going to put me in contact with a fucking school counselor.I don’t think I’m going to go anymore I don’t need help
Brutal bro. I tried roping once, and it is horrible. Don't do it.

Brutal bro. I tried roping once, and it is horrible. Don't do it.
Off-topic you gotta have the corniest pfp on the forums

• Hmm...
Reactions: twojei
Brutal bro but atleast you have some action and entertainment in ur life
It's not fun I stopped going for the last few weeks anyways.I'd rather be alone with my thoughts

Why ur school stalks ur fuckign brower history ????