It's over. What is a sub-5, autistic 96 IQ piece of shit like myself supposed to do?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
E33703e6b604c0e06c27b5015b9205a1

What am I supposed to do? I'm dead serious. I am fucking deformed, autistic and slightly below average IQ, tbh I'm surprised it wasn't lower (jfl at logical reasoning), I have clinically diagnosed brain damage, unmedicated ADHD and sleep apnea

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, justinzayn, aspiringexcel and 10 others
don't medicate bro

I AM NEVER GOING TO WORK

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
View attachment 2361781

What am I supposed to do? I'm dead serious. I am fucking deformed, autistic and slightly below average IQ, tbh I'm surprised it wasn't lower (jfl at logical reasoning), I have clinically diagnosed brain damage, unmedicated ADHD and sleep apnea
If you were really autistic you should have high IQ.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 23314, thereallegend and 1 other person
I had neonatal meningitis as a child + the average IQ of a high functioning autistic (no obvious verbal deficits) is like 95 jfl

Ldar because it's over buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Become a sex toy for pedo billionaires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, schizo echochamber, Orbeck of Vinheim and 1 other person
Visit St. Schery or help St. Elliot in his noble quest.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, try2beme, Deleted member 23314 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and HerpDerpson
Become a Twitter furry hentai artist

View attachment 2361781

your mindset is whats stoping you. imagine crying about some random online IQ test where you score solidly within average. LMAO.

IMO its over, I just don't see you making it with your mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 30918, mortis and 2 others
your mindset is whats stoping you. imagine crying about some random online IQ test where you score solidly within average. LMAO.

IMO its over, I just don't see you making it with your mindset
the IQ surprised me ngl, the avg IQ of an adult that survived neonatal meningitis is 87. but the problem is, with my looks and non-ntness (anxiety, depressive tendencies and autism) it is just impossible. my mindset has developed from my stats

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Marsik
IQ is very sus, there was a nobel scientist who discovered the DNA double helix structure and he said something like there are differences in IQ between races and he got cancelled for it and all his achievements "taken away". I would be very interested to see the actual true IQ studies broken down by gender, race, ethnicity because I find it hard to believe that the IQ is 100 average across the entire population despite the population being made of non homogenous people

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, AngryShortMale and 3 others
mindset has developed from my stats
That and your genetics/hormones/environment. I bet if you fixed your health, improved your sleep and mental health optimized hormones etc, you would also raise your IQ. I think a few points may be suppressed by your problems.

I suggest checking your sex hormone levels as a start, check your thyroid. Start carnivore diet (get a job to afford it if your parents wont buy it for you), and design your entire daily routine around your sleep. The most important things for this are cold temp of 60-68 F.

Go to Africa and feel handsome and genius

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and onlyhereforheight
Could be worse
186 Ivory Coast 58.16
187 Guinea 53.48
188 Nicaragua 52.69
189 The Gambia 52.68
190 Guatemala 47.72
191 Liberia 45.07
192 Sierra Leone 45.07

IQ is very sus, there was a nobel scientist who discovered the DNA double helix structure and he said something like there are differences in IQ between races and he got cancelled for it and all his achievements "taken away". I would be very interested to see the actual true IQ studies broken down by gender, race, ethnicity because I find it hard to believe that the IQ is 100 average across the entire population despite the population being made of non homogenous people
The claim there is no IQ difference is beyond retarded. Obviously if you take millions of Africans, millions of Chinese people, and millions of white people even if you break it down to 10 decimals there is gonna be an IQ difference. The question is whether it’s a substantial amount which is yet to be analysed because it’s taboo in the field of science.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AngryShortMale
I’m deformed, autistic, but top 2% IQ (Mensa thing) and honestly I have it no better. There are minimal opportunities out there that don’t rely on successful interpersonal relations and with this face and my lack of NT… it’s not happening.

So if you can somehow fix your looks, things will probably get better. Don’t blame IQ. No one really cares about how competent you actually are, only what your face signals.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
because it’s taboo in the field of science.
This is what I mean, why are people such fucking pussies. We strive for equality so hard that we also make sure to avoid checking if that equality which we are seeking actually exists

I’m deformed, autistic, but top 2% IQ (Mensa thing) and honestly I have it no better. There are minimal opportunities out there that don’t rely on successful interpersonal relations and with this face and my lack of NT… it’s not happening.

So if you can somehow fix your looks, things will probably get better. Don’t blame IQ. No one really cares about how competent you actually are, only what your face signals.
He thinks that with an average IQ you can’t succeed in life Lmao

View attachment 2361781

kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
ur iq will automatically increase by 20 points after getting lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
where can i do this test

You and me both buddy. It never even began for us, we were destined to fail.

didnt load, what did u get brah?
97 but this test is kinda bad. Way too many math questions and I've never been good at it or pattern recognition. Also i suffer from slow brain. My brain processing power is slower than average. It takes me way longer.

97 but this test is kinda bad. Way too many math questions and I've never been good at it or pattern recognition. Also i suffer from slow brain. My brain processing power is slower than average. It takes me way longer.
do u have adhd?

do u have adhd?
Never been diagnosed or ever visited a doctor but it's likely i have some form of it. Probably mild if anything. My real issue is a condition known as slow brain. I need prep time for everything.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron
Screenshot 20230806 022412 Chrome

Ain't even hard tbh. Did it half awake.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 18879
Over for my iq and these shitty online tests. Website claimed I can access my results after agreeing to a free trial and now I can’t cancel. Had to request cancellation through a form. Now I probably have to blacklist this website from stealing my money!

Bunch of crooks.

Attachments

• 425D608E-3A1F-40A8-91F7-34A993174606.jpeg
    425D608E-3A1F-40A8-91F7-34A993174606.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 0
Over for my iq and these shitty online tests. Website claimed I can access my results after agreeing to a free trial and now I can’t cancel. Had to request cancellation through a form. Now I probably have to blacklist this website from stealing my money!

Bunch of crooks.
Online tests are far too easy. I was doing this shit on the toilet, no paper, at 3AM jfl

View attachment 2361781

Your spatial reasoning is great though. It’s the opposite for me, my numerical and logical skills are good whilst spatial reasoning is average.

You could’ve been an engineer if you were good at maths tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
97 IQ here, get brutally mogged.

• JFL
just wait 2 more weeks. I have something big planned, trust me

• +1
These fucking online tests are scams. Do a proper Mensa test or one given to by a doctor. Better yet, don’t even bother. Most of the wealthy business owners I know aren’t gifted but they have great business, and social skills which is what makes money!

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
The claim there is no IQ difference is beyond retarded. Obviously if you take millions of Africans, millions of Chinese people, and millions of white people even if you break it down to 10 decimals there is gonna be an IQ difference. The question is whether it’s a substantial amount which is yet to be analysed because it’s taboo in the field of science.
One standard deviation between AMERICAN blacks and whites. There is a GIANT difference, what you're saying is stupid. read the bell curve.

i got 117 in that iq test wtf am i supposed to do

bro ur actually 1 iq point higher than the average iq of my country (95). u iqmog these normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, joeveniro and lunin7
It's a myth that all autistic people have a high IQ. Although a lot of very high IQ people are autistic, there are a lot of low IQ autistic people as well. And I think the average Asperger's IQ is about average and the average autistics IQ is 65 or something (in mental retardation territory)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 18879 and Gonthar
It's a myth that all autistic people have a high IQ. Although a lot of very high IQ people are autistic, there are a lot of low IQ autistic people as well.
They still have some unique skills that normal people don't posses - you just have to discover what your secret abilities are.

• +1