It's over. What is a sub-5, autistic 96 IQ piece of shit like myself supposed to do?

They still have some unique skills that normal people don't posses - you just have to discover what your secret abilities are.
Not really. The only thing autists are good at is spatial IQ and verbal afaik. The rest they are average-below even if level 1/high functioning

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Beyond me why you're rating me "Hmm" all the time. Stop falling for Hollywood propaganda. MOST AUTISTIC MEN LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS UNTIL THEY DIE. ONLY 30% HIGH FUNCTIONING ARE IN EMPLOYMENT. 95% ARE UNDEREMPLOYED RELATIVE TO THEIR EDUCATION LEVEL.

There is nothing good that comes from being autistic unless you are already high IQ

Not really. The only thing autists are good at is spatial IQ and verbal afaik. The rest they are average-below even if level 1/high functioning
So you have high verbal IQ, your rizz should be off the charts then...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123 and Deleted member 18879
im definitly not 131

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 3.22.50 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 3.22.50 pm.png
    727.1 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2361781

What am I supposed to do? I'm dead serious. I am fucking deformed, autistic and slightly below average IQ, tbh I'm surprised it wasn't lower (jfl at logical reasoning), I have clinically diagnosed brain damage, unmedicated ADHD and sleep apnea
You got sleep apnea too?

I'd be really surprised if I didn't
Yeah same I believe I am getting a cpap machine I think if you have adhd its from that (ADHD is largely fake its a modern concept). You may will probably gain back 10-15 IQ points chronic sleep deprivation reduces IQ tests by 15 points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Yeah same I believe I am getting a cpap machine I think if you have adhd its from that (ADHD is largely fake its a modern concept). You may will probably gain back 10-15 IQ points chronic sleep deprivation reduces IQ tests by 15 points
so u will have to put that contraption in your face every night?

so u will have to put that contraption in your face every night?
There are ways to fix it forever with surgery. Also posture at night helps

u can get jaw surgery with insurance am i right? lucky one
Not likely but the cpap machine should help you be normal enough to function until then

Sh
View attachment 2361781

What am I supposed to do? I'm dead serious. I am fucking deformed, autistic and slightly below average IQ, tbh I'm surprised it wasn't lower (jfl at logical reasoning), I have clinically diagnosed brain damage, unmedicated ADHD and sleep apnea
Shit we are brothers

I have that TV mind as well tbh

ill claim money from you and your whore parents, the taxpayer is gonna be spending 40k+ on my surgeries that won't even make me mtn. HAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 2361781

Brutal.

Where is test?

Over I am 105 IQ brainlet they dont give you a lot time so I had to guess on like the last 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 18879
Iq
im retarded btw

working memory
dont worry that is the most improvable area of the brain
in the near future elon musk and his company neuralink will invent a chip that will allow you to download more ram into your brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 23115
in the near future elon musk and his company neuralink will invent a chip that will allow you to download more ram into your brain
and then once around 90% of earths population had successfully installed neuralink in their brains, elon in his room will press that red little button that will explode everyones brain into bits

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Im made for nature. split second decisions only innit @Antonio7

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and StrangerDanger
and then once around 90% of earths population had successfully installed neuralink in their brains, elon in his room will press that red little button that will explode everyones brain into bits
lol whyd they make infinity war if musk could do what thanos did but more efficiently

Online tests are inflated bullshit, how do I know? Always get 135-144. Real one taken by psychologist in person was 117.
The fact that this nigga got 95 means he might actually be retarded jfl.
your mindset is whats stoping you. imagine crying about some random online IQ test where you score solidly within average. LMAO.

IMO its over, I just don't see you making it with your mindset

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I think a neanderthal would IQmog me by great margin they had huge brain capacity
Incredibly high T levels made them irrational even with their brain size

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I am a twenty year old man with abnormal intelligence. My IQ has been measured at 79. I have not finished school. I am not educated. I have no academic degrees or training in any trades. I wanted to become a mathematical physicist but I failed due to my inherent ineptitude for rational and exact thinking. I have failed at everything in life that matters to most people. Now I have taken to a job - I deliver couriers and food packets to earn my livelihood. I also work as a janitor. I have no future insofar the fancy notions of marriage, education, house, gainful employment, life insurance, romance, etc. are considered.

I am extremely shabby by my appearance. I have been laughed at by males and females for my ugly appearance and low intellect.

I am incapable of accumulating material wealth and attracting friends and partners due to my innate biological inferiority. I neither have any friend nor partner in my life. I live my life all alone due to my unwanted biology.

I am not a great man. In fact I live at the margins of the socio-economic order. I am unimportant to anybody who matters or doesn't. My life does not matter. I might be trampled upon like a piece of crap by people due to my low status. The job I do supplies a paltry amount of income to sustain my existence. Should there be any serious technological change, I would probably starve to death. Every day, I have to worry about that. When I think about my future life, my heart throbs with such brutality that I worry it might fly out rather than suffer pain because it knows I have no future! Nothing except my own will justfies my existence. I am a person of no material value to humanity.

But. Amidst all this - do you know I love to live? I feel the most lucky person in the world. I feel the magic almost divinely inspired when I am able to wake up in the morning - breathe the lively fresh air, feel the coldness of water as it cruises through the withered cracks of my dead skin, have the great bread delight my taste buds in the stillness of the morning fogs, smell the almost organic fragrance of my books, touch with my hands the coarseness of my skin, look through the mirror into the depth of my eyes, and so on. I love to think about things. I love the fact the with my tiny little brain I am to able to comprehend the enormity and splendor of the universe. I love the fact that even though I am technically an idiot I can still think about, almost pathetically, the underlying grand scheme that add meaning to our universe and human condition. I love the fact that I am able to help those people who need my help, if at all, with my own unimportant and unimpressive life. What a great joy I get when I am able to help a homeless oldperson get fed or a ten-year old little orphan boy have somebody who asks him - hey little man, what's up? Wanna talk to me? You know, it feels magical to me when a human being talks to me, offers me a cup of tea, asks me how whether I am fine or not, tries to mitigate my pain by the mere existence of him. The realization of the fact that I am going to think about my interests, all alone, in the icy cold midnight, as I gaze into the illimitableness of the universe, with alluring stars making it an ecstatic experience, almost as ecstatic as a saint experiences when he realizes the divine abstraction, makes me the most happy man in the world. I am also very spiritual agnostic believer in god, but not religious. Even though I live as a real mortal, but my perception of the reality is also a bit nihilistic. 'Vanity of vanities. All is vanity', this great teaching from the Holy Bible sometimes gives me relief. This is a great mixture!

The humans, with all their cruelty towards me and my 7 billion plus human family, depress me. I want to cry that I am going to leave all of you one day. I just want to let you know that I might be a moron, but I love all of you, and I am really proud of you. I love each and every human being. I cry because everything is so beautiful and so short.

The accumulate whole of all these experiences, and many others, makes my life the most beautiful life, as I can aspire to achieve with my low biology. God has given me the brain of an animal but the heart of a human being. I couldn't be much grateful for that. Thank you.