its over

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
I just want a fucking mtb or a ltb, i cant even pull a fucking mtb. Tbh i dont even have much competition in my school, everyone is fucking fat and never tries to lean down. I only saw 1 pretty boy tall mogger in my school and thats it. Idk how foids still can reject me. I have no autism or smth iam nt af. Iam normal. Fuaarrrkkkk i need to loose more wheight asap and try to lean down to the max this summer, i alrdy lost over 40kgs. But its still not enough. I need pussy asap or i will miss out on teen love. Its over, its never been more over. Iam thinking bout neetmaxxing and dropping out of school. Its over if you are not good looking. Life doesnt make any sense if you are ugly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, northern mogger and liberiangrimreaper
Losing all that weight, you finna be saggy like me lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles
Losing all that weight, you finna be saggy like me lil nigga
iam not that fat bro and iam 16 and high collagen so i dont think it will be that bad (atleast i hope so :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
iam not that fat bro and iam 16 and high collagen so i dont think it will be that bad (atleast i hope so :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)
You’ll be straight. Just keep a good sleep routine and don’t drink or do drugs

You’ll be straight. Just keep a good sleep routine and don’t drink or do drugs
Never took drugs, never smoked in my entire life, not even one sip of alc. IAm sober for 16 yrs, i take good care of my sleep and my health. Iam gut and livermaxxing rn. I eat a good and healthy diet. IAm trying my best, i rly hope that i will find a gf one day. Maybe after my lean bulk this winter. Tbh or maybe i go for sub5 girls, i rly dont care bout looks. She just needs to be a female. I would fuck anything

• +1
I had staceylite at the club last weekend and im seething that i didnt close.

• JFL
did u get her number at least?
yeah i did we talked for a bit but she ghosted after i sent her a song and asked for thoughts on it. ill text her again to try and link when i go out but its a fail atm

yeah i did we talked for a bit but she ghosted after i sent her a song and asked for thoughts on it. ill text her again to try and link when i go out but its a fail atm
send in dms lmao!