[Blackpill] It’s over.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
12d 3h 59m
I'm NTmaxxing with it.
A lot of bitches on tinder ask me if I have instagram lol. I tell them it's for girls. I legit don't have an instagram acc.

But when I'm done with all my surgeries, I think I'll start one coz for some reason bitches care about. But I don't understand why.

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

‎‎‎
Time online
35d 20h 44m
A lot of bitches on tinder ask me if I have instagram lol. I tell them it's for girls. I legit don't have an instagram acc.

But when I'm done with all my surgeries, I think I'll start one coz for some reason bitches care about. But I don't understand why.
you are legit the least NT person on this forum

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

‎‎‎
Time online
35d 20h 44m
That's probably true but why do bitches always ask if I have instagram or not?
Cause everyone has instagram for the dopamine of getting likes / getting tagged / people comment you with hearts or smth like that
its NT

Ocelot

Ocelot

The Ultimate Squintmaxxer
Time online
32d 13h 9m
Cause everyone has instagram for the dopamine of getting likes / getting tagged / people comment you with hearts or smth like that
its NT
It's fuckin stupid. Everyone does the same thing: Posts a pic where they *think* they look good with some stupid "profound" caption which adds no meaning to the pic they posted of their face, and everyone responds with hearts, fire, or "hawttt!"
Normies are despicable.

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

‎‎‎
Time online
35d 20h 44m
It's fuckin stupid. Everyone does the same thing: Posts a pic where they *think* they look good with some stupid "profound" caption which adds no meaning to the pic they posted of their face, and everyone responds with hearts, fire, or "hawttt!"
Normies are despicable.
JFL.
1593584053494.png

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)