its pointless to even bother

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
all girls regardless of their looks level have better options than you, they can alwasy do better, you cannot get laid. its over if you werent initiated into the sex having group in high school, the idea that you can get laid after that is a meme and there is 0 proof about it.

do you think you are gonna magically ascend when you go to college? JFL, an incel will always be an incel, if you werent selected in HS, it never even began. All women in their 20s got infinite options you just cant compete. Im surprised sub HTN guys manage to get laid, every girl i have met, even the ugliest ones always had an HTN+ guy in their roster. These girls that date MTNs are like unicorns, i could never meet them.

But yeah, its over for you, there is nothing that can be done. Its imposible to go from incel to HTN even with surgeries. At best you can be a high LTN which is invisible anyway. Its over.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Klasik01 and manletcel
Last tolerable thread from your side
You are getting blocked from me now
Don't want to see such negative nihilistic and completely bottom of barrel guys posts

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, moreroidsmoredates and InnerVoid
Last tolerable thread from your side
You are getting blocked from me now
Don't want to see such negative nihilistic and completely bottom of barrel guys posts
i hate you.....

all girls regardless of their looks level have better options than you, they can alwasy do better, you cannot get laid. its over if you werent initiated into the sex having group in high school, the idea that you can get laid after that is a meme and there is 0 proof about it.

do you think you are gonna magically ascend when you go to college? JFL, an incel will always be an incel, if you werent selected in HS, it never even began. All women in their 20s got infinite options you just cant compete. Im surprised sub HTN guys manage to get laid, every girl i have met, even the ugliest ones always had an HTN+ guy in their roster. These girls that date MTNs are like unicorns, i could never meet them.

But yeah, its over for you, there is nothing that can be done. Its imposible to go from incel to HTN even with surgeries. At best you can be a high LTN which is invisible anyway. Its over.
Dnr send face pls

mental masturbation for 1 year, what did it gave u

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid