It’s quite soul-destroying. How we fell out of love with Dating Apps

Written by foid

“I meet so many men,” she says enthusiastically. She will often go out alone to these clubs where, she says, men outnumber women. “Recently, I met a younger man with an amazing body. It was probably the best sex of my life.” JFL

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and stunna
It is a problem that seems likely to get worse for those companies, as more than 90% of gen Z feel frustrated with dating apps, according to youth research agency Savanta.

>The 55-year-old social worker now spends her weekends on the dancefloors of illegal nightclubs in north London’s Turnpike Lane, unlicensed venues where people go to let loose. “I meet so many men,” she says enthusiastically.

It’s never over if you’re female

• +1
Reactions: stunna
Damn this bitch goes out alone and fucks prime men. You would be seen as creep pedo if u did this as a man

• So Sad
Damn this bitch goes out alone and fucks prime men. You would be seen as creep pedo if u did this as a man
They live a completely different reality

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Foids Problems: "uh i get too many Matches"

• +1
“It does not matter how handsome or beautiful or charming you are, there is this underlying tension that you are 10 swipes away from a person that outranks you on the conventional beauty and charisma scale. It’s enough to make you feel all the insecurities that you haven’t needed to swallow since you were a teenager and a whole ream of new adult ones,”