It’s the night before a date and i’m looking clapped

isac.05

isac.05

Iron
I have a date tomorrow around 2pm and I got a haircut today and let’s just say that it’s shit and now i just got a big ass pimple next to my lip i am currently on a 48 hour fast to look more lean and appealing i am in desperate need of some help anything that will help with my lokks please no BS 🙏🏽

I have a date tomorrow around 2pm and I got a haircut today and let’s just say that it’s shit and now i just got a big ass pimple next to my lip i am currently on a 48 hour fast to look more lean and appealing i am in desperate need of some help anything that will help with my lokks please no BS 🙏🏽
*Looks

Things mfs do to get a slight female interaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and user123456
Play it cool and escalate but dont over invest into any girl that looks your way

1. Have a consistent barber
2. Have a skincare routine

1. Get a hair cut
2. Take a shower
3. Brush your teeth

You just gotta take that first step

cardio beforehand at just enough intensity to break a sweat, debloats like crazy

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and yue
you should actually not fast before a date . your face is looking better after a cheat meal because your muscles will be full of glycogen

Its over

you should actually not fast before a date . your face is looking better after a cheat meal because your muscles will be full of glycogen
Don’t trust that

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Bb cream and pimple patches

any tips to make my lips look better and have a thinner face
Furosemide for thinner face and not much u can do for lips besides Vaseline

gon sound bluepilled but if she dont fw over a pimple then she would never have fw you in the first place

Don’t trust that

read that grey

read that grey
i was thinking about after i am done fasting eat a banana and a protein drink will that do?

dude just meditate and take a cold shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back