its very important that you get laid before college

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
not just because its the most logical age to lose your virginity but also because once you reach college you are considered "old" and the game changes a lot in terms of dynamics.

If you are virgin at 20+ and you tell people so, bluepillers gonna tell you that you need to work on yourself and have stuff going on for yourself and focus on your goals blah blah, because a person your age is supposed to be like that. however, you wouldnt be told this stuff if you complained about being virgin at 15, what fucking goals can a teenager have???

you gonna be faced with lots of mental gymnastics if you dont get laid in school, people will never accept you.do it earlt in order to etablsh your posistion in the sexual hiercarchy. personally speaking, i couldnt do it at 15 even if i had the oppurtinity because i couldnt maintain an erection at that point lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Mr. Nobody, goodgamebro and 10 others
Shut up welcome to ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Mr. Nobody, mogstars and 6 others
Who cares about virginity if you can’t get sex regularly like normies do.

What’s the point of losing your virginity at 14 if you have to go years or months without sex and positive experiences from the opposite sex ?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and InnerVoid
not just because its the most logical age to lose your virginity but also because once you reach college you are considered "old" and the game changes a lot in terms of dynamics.

If you are virgin at 20+ and you tell people so, bluepillers gonna tell you that you need to work on yourself and have stuff going on for yourself and focus on your goals blah blah, because a person your age is supposed to be like that. however, you wouldnt be told this stuff if you complained about being virgin at 15, what fucking goals can a teenager have???

you gonna be faced with lots of mental gymnastics if you dont get laid in school, people will never accept you.do it earlt in order to etablsh your posistion in the sexual hiercarchy. personally speaking, i couldnt do it at 15 even if i had the oppurtinity because i couldnt maintain an erection at that point lol.
so most come premature in college
dont say anything will even be able to tell

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Nick.Harte
Wdym. I didn’t understand this part
drunk hoe will not notice you being virign
because drunk and most young men arent sex gods that last long etc.

• +1

What’s the point of losing your virginity at 14 if you have to go years or months without sex and positive experiences from the opposite sex ?
its worse when u never lose it though

• +1
its worse when u never lose it though
Didn’t do shit for me and I went years without sex. No females acknowledge my existence and I keep seeing them kissing, flirting and approaching other guys. You will never escape this shit unless you’re at least a MTN and 6’2.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Mr. Nobody
Didn’t do shit for me and I went years without sex. No females acknowledge my existence and I keep seeing them kissing, flirting and approaching other guys. You will never escape this shit unless you’re at least a MTN.
try being a 28 yo virgin buddy boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Mr. Nobody and Nick.Harte
try being a 28 yo virgin buddy boyo
Pretty much the same thing tbh. A virgin and sometime who didn’t get pussy for years and have a lay count <5 are pretty much the same. Both inexperienced and are weird AF.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Pretty much the same thing tbh. A virgin and sometime who didn’t get pussy for years and have a lay count <5 are pretty much the same. Both inexperienced and are weird AF.
its not the same

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
Yuck if you lose opportunity to bag a -20yr chick they all gonna be used up whores who look disgusting 30 yr old women are devils incarnate

You’re the one coping mah nigga. You think it changed shit ? Nothing. No difference between me and you
getting laid just once is my only goal in life and its not happening buddy

• +1
Reactions: stunna and Nick.Harte
Yuck if you lose opportunity to bag a -20yr chick they all gonna be used up whores who look disgusting 30 yr old women are devils incarnate
i cant fuck aything. im an emotional tampn

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
no one cares about your lay count

it's all about looks and image

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Bro had ed at 15

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
lay count 0 is a failo
just dont wear a shirt that says I Get No Bitches. People assume your dating life based on looks, image, body language

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
how old are you

my looks scream incel
then that's the real issue... having put your cock in a girl years in the past wouldn't change anything

• So Sad
i cant fuck aything. im an emotional tampn
Dont fuck anything i realized im a rotten pear no worry to fuck anything, i want something to love me, unfortunately everythings transac5ional with me so oh boy@!@!! Guess its money thats my pussy and drugs my wife

yep you will never recover from being a virgin at 20+, normies and girls do it at 12-14, if you are 20+ virgin your mental state is fucked in one way or another from missing out

• +1
no one cares about your lay count

it's all about looks and image
gigacope id much rather be an ugly sexhaver who got laid regularly from age 13 than become good looking with my virginity and mind

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Stop telling me to get laid. Dick isnt gonna suck itself faghot….

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Just lie, not that hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid, zerotohero and humanoidsub7
Yeh I have 48 body count now but because I lost virginity at 23 I am permanently mentally fucked. You have to prioritise looksmaxxing in school then work for a bit to buy surgeries then have a second coming at college.

yep you will never recover from being a virgin at 20+, normies and girls do it at 12-14, if you are 20+ virgin your mental state is fucked in one way or another from missing out
i didnt even miss out, i have always been ugly

I think one of the reasons I gravitate towards being a social recluse as an adult is because I have no early foundation and just flounder. Also being virgin is way worse than having ascended even once while young even if it never happens again.

Well that's never happening!

Mental illness from low SMV guys who think like foids or kids lol

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
gigacope id much rather be an ugly sexhaver who got laid regularly from age 13 than become good looking with my virginity and mind
idiot

Its 20 and im done with college, nevER began