It's very rare to get double mogged if your height and face are 2SD and 1.5SD respectively in every country

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
If your face is 1.5 standard deviations above the mean aka 87th percentile aka 1 in 8 males have a better looking face than you
plus
Your height is 2.0+ standard deviations above the mean aka at least 95th percentile aka 1 in 46 males (at most) are taller that you

You will have a very hard time getting a double mog whereby you encounter a man who is both taller than you and has a better looking face than you

One mog can be easily brushed aside
And getting 2 mogs simultaneously is so rare that you feel happy to tip your hat to the chap

This certainly doesn't make you UNMOGGABLE
But it does make you the new term I'm coining MOG RESISTANT

You could say a 6'8 LTN will get double mogged less often but the 6'8 LTN will get single mogged all day in terms of face whereas a single mog for my model is still somewhat uncommon

But why have I weighed the standard deviations in that specific way I hear you ask

Because it's a formula where you don't need to think too much to tell if it's working
Sure I could've set it to 2.0SD for face and 1.5SD for Height
But then there would enough heightmogs happening whereby you'd have to compare a decent amount of guys faces to see who mogs
Sure this formula would spotlight a bigger mogger since there would be less guys face mogging but you still have to go through the effort of comparing faces with more guys who heightmog which is the more mentally taxing activity than just comparing faces of a handful of taller males
This formula would make the guy too potent in broad appeal attractiveness and he would no longer be the more realistic MOG RESISTANT model I've created

Like that pesky rodent you try to kill but you just can't get him, the mog resistant male (6'4-6'5 HTN depending on the country) is just a hard motherfucker to double mog even though you think it should be reasonably doable on paper

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Clark69, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
A 6'4 HTN is extremely hard to double mog.
I forgot how to correctly calculate stacking odds, but I'm gonna throw this out anyway.
Technically, to double mog a 6'4 HTN you need to be 0.27% (1 in 368 of men) to mog a 6'4 HTN(I think my calculations are off but it's whatever, chance is lower anyway)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 6ft4
autistic calculations

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
A 6'4 HTN is extremely hard to double mog.
I forgot how to correctly calculate stacking odds, but I'm gonna throw this out anyway.
Technically, to double mog a 6'4 HTN you need to be 0.27% (1 in 368 of men) to mog a 6'4 HTN(I think my calculations are off but it's whatever, chance is lower anyway)
This only applies in places outside of the major cities in europe. Paris and London turn into a mog city during the London and Paris Fashion Week.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and randommaxxer
OP is that ONE mf on tiktoks and reels who’s whole life’s personality is his height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, to be human, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
If your face is 1.5 standard deviations above the mean aka 87th percentile aka 1 in 8 males have a better looking face than you
Mind showing examples?

OP is that ONE mf on tiktoks and reels who’s whole life’s personality is his height

I've done more to downplay the importance of height for foid attraction in my PSL career than I have to promote it and my views on face presedence are well known

However with PSL jargon going mainstream there is a golden opportunity to shape the normies feeble minds to my own benefit.
Rather than having foids associate tallcels with fluffy haired LTN handbag cuck twinks that you see girls "showing off" on tiktok
I want to put the idea into the minds of foids that tall men with my specific pheno are in demand
But also that the most optimal and realistic means of getting a societally deemed attractive boyfriend is not to go for Chads and Chadlites
But to go for "mog resistent" tall HTNs
I just have to convince foids that tall HTNs are deemed attractive by society without any room for doubt which clearly exists at the moment

If I have to receive some backlash from my fellow aspies for spamming height threads as I mentally navigte the best way to launch my foid/normie manipulation campaign then it's a price I'm willing to pay

Bro just be 6'3 HTN
Bro just be 0.3% of males to not get mogged
State of this forum

@ResilientGoyim @kebab @StrangerDanger @JohnBaza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Clark69, Skywalker and 7 others
Bro just be 6'3 HTN
Bro just be 0.3% of males to not get mogged
State of this forum

@ResilientGoyim @kebab @StrangerDanger @JohnBaza
Autistic guy innit

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
mogging is bs for narcy retards with severe facial dysmorphia
moneymaxxing, gymmaxxing and having sex should leave you with 0 time out of your day

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and 6ft4
This only applies in places outside of the major cities in europe. Paris and London turn into a mog city during the London and Paris Fashion Week.
same with milan, was suicide fuel going out there during summer ngl, actually it wasn't that bad now that i think about it i was more confident there than i am now for some reason

all the good looking girls ioi probably gave a confidence boost vs the slutty nasty low class bitches i see at college

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
mogging is bs for narcy retards with severe facial dysmorphia
moneymaxxing, gymmaxxing and having sex should leave you with 0 time out of your day
Especially when no one is going to achieve close to psl god or even chad status, even with 10 surgeries

I used to watch psl god edits dreaming of walking and mogging in London after surgeries but realised it's dumb

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 6ft4
the problem right here :ROFLMAO:
I live just outside London, but I meant it like it's a high dopamine place to mog. Walking around like a model around busy central London on an evening, compared to "mogging" in Islamabad