It's your jaw not your nose

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If you think you need a rhinoplasty you need to think again.
The most probable reason your nose looks too big or disproportionate to the face is coz you have a small/recessed jaw.
Fixing jaw is the solution to it and not getting a rhino.
Get genioplasty or if really fucked then bimax and jaw fillers/implants. Then reevaluate if you still need a rhinoplasty.
And also make sure you are lean obv...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, hardestmfintheroom, tia0505 and 7 others
any surgery before reaching 13% bf is autism​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, hardestmfintheroom, Abhorrence and 7 others
Yes if nose is big from the side profile but not if your nose is wide from the front profile. My nose is big but proportionate to my jaw from the side profile but wide and bulbous asf from the front

I will now bonesmash my mirror

Yes if nose is big from the side profile but not if your nose is wide from the front profile. My nose is big but proportionate to my jaw from the side profile but wide and bulbous asf from the front
how big? even brad pitt has big af nose but it doesnt matter due to his jaw

how big? even brad pitt has big af nose but it doesnt matter due to his jaw
His nose in the front is proportionate and ideal width? Same with side? What r u on

If anything his nose lacks projection

I think my nose is normal from the front but big and weird from the side..

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
nose is rarely ever a failo on men and when it is it's usually because it's too long rather than too wide.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and edodalic29
No, it’s my nose

nose is rarely ever a failo on men and when it is it's usually because it's too long rather than too wide.
i am one of those rare ocassions, its too wide and projects way too much compared to the rest of my bone structure(subhuman)

its totally true, bimax fixed my nose rhino not needed (u can see my thread)

i am one of those rare ocassions, its too wide and projects way too much compared to the rest of my bone structure(subhuman)
there's plenty of african models with huge noses, but they also have wide faces.

there's plenty of african models with huge noses, but they also have wide faces.
my dad has a wide face and the largest fucking nose ever, but it still suits his face. meanwhile i got my mums narrower face so a wide nose is death tier for me

women fetishe big ass noses anyway

my dad has a wide face and the largest fucking nose ever, but it still suits his face. meanwhile i got my mums narrower face so a wide nose is death tier for me
jfl, train your jaw and hope puberty causes jaw growth too

jfl, train your jaw and hope puberty causes jaw growth too
i am 20 JFL. but yeah the plan is to get a genio and infraorbital implants this summer and see where i stand. next step will be rhino and some soft tissue work on my eyes. But yes i am chewing hard gum on the daily in hopes of widening my face

what

i am 20 JFL. but yeah the plan is to get a genio and infraorbital implants this summer and see where i stand. next step will be rhino and some soft tissue work on my eyes. But yes i am chewing hard gum on the daily in hopes of widening my face
might still get wider at 20, it’s never over till like 21 but some people jus hit puberty so late it grows till 22-23

might still get wider at 20, it’s never over till like 21 but some people jus hit puberty so late it grows till 22-23
my dad looked subhuman at my age and narrow as fuck, but somehow now he looks hella robust so fingers crossed amirite :feelswhy: :feelswhy: . i feel like i got hella potential, but i need ALOT of work to fix my issues

Why tf would it be your jaw? It's obviously a recessed maxilla stop larping OP

Why tf would it be your jaw? It's obviously a recessed maxilla stop larping OP
recessed maxilla in terms of projection mayve. in terms of width is definitely in proportion to the mandible because noses aren’t wide at the bridge rather they’re wide at the bottom in parralel to the lower third

recessed maxilla in terms of projection mayve. in terms of width is definitely in proportion to the mandible because noses aren’t wide at the bridge rather they’re wide at the bottom in parralel to the lower third
It's all related anyway, he should just say forward growth then. Since the mandible follows the maxilla if you have a good maxilla then you automatically have a good lower third. So forward growth makes your nose look normal, being recessed makes it look big.

It's all related anyway, he should just say forward growth then. Since the mandible follows the maxilla if you have a good maxilla then you automatically have a good lower third. So forward growth makes your nose look normal, being recessed makes it look big.
sometimes, but i’ve got a big overbjte hence i’ve got a good maxilla but a recessed lower third

plus u could argue that someone could be narrow (in proportion to nose) but still forward grown

sometimes, but i’ve got a big overbjte hence i’ve got a good maxilla but a recessed lower third
Not possible. You are probably recessed. Show me a pic of someone with a good maxilla and recessed lower third, it's impossible.

Not possible. You are probably recessed. Show me a pic of someone with a good maxilla and recessed lower third, it's impossible.
the whole point of an overbite is that the front teeth which pull maxilla as well r over the back teeth

the whole point of an overbite is that the front teeth which pull maxilla as well r over the back teeth
Having an overbite doesn't pull your maxilla forward though. Show a pic of someone with it then.

Jaw is 100x more important for attractiveness than nose

Water is wet, the sky is blue, you came from your mother, you had to eat food today to survive, africa is poor, gas makes cars move.