ive been always talking in my mind like if i was with other person but...

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
then i started noticing that other people started talking at the same moment about things that i was thinking, it didnt stop me,it got worse, i started talking like if people were hearing me like in a show or something and people talked in real life and i needed to read between lines to catch what they wanted to say to me,like an answer to my thoughts.Then i noticed that people really dont care about my thoughts but they keep knowing what im thinking,so i returned to talk alone but then to make sure that people really can read my mind i started to threat people and joking about them and then something changed,when i read between lines people now hate me and now i feel a bit of shame to go outside because of this situation.

now every moment i leave my house or even in my house i remember that i dont hav eto bother people with my thoughts so trough my minds goes all that bad thoughts and i say them in my mind,thats my problem now,people hear all my bad thoughts when i remember them.

I think that maybe i live in the matrix and this a sign to leave it or maybe thoughts triggers electric impulses trough the air and other people brains catch it.

i know it is ridiculous,my situtaion i stupid and its my fault.

but since i noticed people doesnt care too much about my thoughts i feel less shame when going outside.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
same shit happens to me

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale