I wanna be like superman 🌟

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I just want to be a good person, I want to stop hurting others, I want to stop hurting myself.

I want to help people, I want to be something they look up to.

I want them to love me, but not out of my insecurity, but so that I get to be the one that will never break thier hearts, or disappoint thier feelings.

I aspire to be a manifestation of hope and goodness.

Good person maxxing is law, if you think otherwise then you can talk about it, I'm here to listen.

@Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @MoggerGaston @Autismcel @Alt Number 3 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Thoughts brothers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, randomop, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
based tbh

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Narcissus🥀
Superman is evil bhai

u should only help men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Narcissus🥀 and mirrormogger
  • Hmm...
  • +1
u should only help men
Cope superman is a Chad, not a woman hating incel.
Women love him too, so I should be helping everyone, even if they were stinking curries.

@BrahminBoss if you were dying in a fire I'd definitely save your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
Cope superman is a Chad, not a woman hating incel.
Women love him too, so I should be helping everyone, even if they were stinking curries.

@BrahminBoss if you were dying in a fire I'd definitely save your life.
women already get enough help from the world and everyone around them.

you will save some woman screaming for attention, while you let the incel die cuz he has accepted his shit life in silence

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
women already get enough help from the world and everyone around them.

you will save some woman screaming for attention, while you let the incel die cuz he has accepted his shit life in silence
I will be strong to help everyone.
I will not let anyone suffer in pain.
But you kill gays like @asdvek right??
He isn't gay, he's a larper tho.
I wouldn't "kill" him, I'd just tell him to stop larping:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
I just want to be a good person, I want to stop hurting others, I want to stop hurting myself.

I want to help people, I want to be something they look up to.

I want them to love me, but not out of my insecurity, but so that I get to be the one that will never break thier hearts, or disappoint thier feelings.

I aspire to be a manifestation of hope and goodness.

Good person maxxing is law, if you think otherwise then you can talk about it, I'm here to listen.

@Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @MoggerGaston @Autismcel @Alt Number 3 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Thoughts brothers?

Übermensch mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ominion and Narcissus🥀
Self-Overcoming: The Übermensch transcends conventional morality and societal norms through self-mastery and personal growth.

Creativity and Individuality: They embrace their uniqueness and express themselves authentically, free from societal constraints.

Will to Power: The Übermensch asserts their will to achieve greatness and overcome obstacles, driven by their inner strength and ambition.

Affirmation of Life: They embrace life fully, including its challenges and sufferings, viewing them as opportunities for growth and self-realization.

Beyond Good and Evil: The Übermensch operates beyond traditional notions of good and evil, defining their own values and morality based on their own perspective and experiences.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Self-Overcoming: The Übermensch transcends conventional morality and societal norms through self-mastery and personal growth.

Creativity and Individuality: They embrace their uniqueness and express themselves authentically, free from societal constraints.

Will to Power: The Übermensch asserts their will to achieve greatness and overcome obstacles, driven by their inner strength and ambition.

Affirmation of Life: They embrace life fully, including its challenges and sufferings, viewing them as opportunities for growth and self-realization.

Beyond Good and Evil: The Übermensch operates beyond traditional notions of good and evil, defining their own values and morality based on their own perspective and experiences.
Don't use chatgbt to reply to me you impersonal bastard!

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Don't use chatgbt to reply to me you impersonal bastard!
Nigga ChatGPT doesn't work in Syria.

I copy pasted it from some thread here, I forgor which one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Gaygymmaxx
I actually really do agree with your post after taking shrooms for a week :feelsping:

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Gaygymmaxx
  • Hmm...
  • +1
I am going to look like superman !