It’s Over. Ended things with my gf, i feel weird now in a good and bad way…{Looking Forward to a New Stage of Life.}

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
OFFICIAL THREAD SOUND TRACK:

So yes…it’s over (for her lol it began for me).

After she messaged me again yesterday and we talked a bit i saw that she was still really cold and answered my messages only after 5 hours..

So i told her i was coming back this christmas and she responded “oh ok”, basically making it obvious for me that she didn’t care anymore.

So i told her i was gonna call her and tell her about it and i called her this evening and here how it went:

*We was talking about her day and mine and at some point i told her:

How’s *guy that messaged her after 2 years*?

Her-Wait what? who are you talking about ehehehe teehee?

me-you showed me that guy in screenshots, how is he doing, well?

Her-well i didn’t reply to him

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Me-well, i’m done “her name”.

Her-what?

Me-Message me in March when i get back if you want, bye *hanged up*

She calls me right back and i reply only after 10 seconds of letting the phone ring

Me- What

Her-what are you talking about?

*Here i explained to her that basically i believe it was better for me and her to cut out everything, i told her honestly how i felt bad about her not replying with enthusiasm anymore and how that dude she brought up let us start falling apart.

Told her she could feel free to do whatever i want since i was going to do the same, She didn’t have to think about me again.

She listened and then tried to act a bit sad but all she said was:

-Well, if you feel like it’s the best thing for you, you didn’t like me enough to think about me…

Me-Yeah, i’m doing this for me primarily because i really like you and i’m hurting because of it. I believe it’s better for you too, i can’t give you a real relationship if we still never met and will have to wait 3 months. I believe it’s better for both.

*10 seconds silence

Her- Ok “my name”, but delete all of my pictures

Me-Do that too, send me proofs like i will.

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

We both did it and sent proof.

She didn’t fight for me 1 second, tried to look like she cared but basically she didn’t and we both knew it.

How do i feel?

Wow, first moment i felt really good. I felt like a big weight got dropped from my shoulders.

When i deleted her pics i felt a bit sad, but i knew that meant i was finally done with her and with all the pain she was causing me these days.

Always checking my phone for a reply that eventually only came after hours and hours and in a short form and cold like an “ok”.

I still have to get over this, everytime my phone got a notification after i ended things a part of me hoped it was a message from her. But i know she won’t do it, and most importantly i have to stand on my word like a man and accept my decision.

Right now, i’m looking forward to a new stage of life. I dropped a lot of things these last months.

I’m gonna hop back on Fin since i won’t be fucking her anymore and i’m going to start going to the gym again after almost 6 months. I’m gonna stop smoking, for real this time. I’m gonna invest some more in looksmaxxing since i have some good ideas. Gonna learn how to create websites and try to start an online business while working my job.

Im looking forward to the person that just has been born from this failed relationship, i want to see what i can achieve when i have nothing holding me back.

Maybe the saddest thing is that i’m now completely alone again. No family, friends, girl, no one. Just this forum and a dream.

If anything she helped me showing me a side of me that i didn’t know: I actually know how to text and show affection to another person and show my real personality which i did with her.

I thought i was completely lost and inhuman, but i was actually still a bit normal.

Now i don’t know if i could message another girl like i did with her with the same nonchalant attitude. Honestly i don’t think so.

But it’s normal, every little failure and rejection gets me closer to my final state: Complete Ruthlessness.

I hope one day i get a girl like her, and that i meet her at the right time and place not like this one.

Who’s fault was all of this? I don’t actually know.

It was unlucky that i had to go the moment i knew her, but i decided that months ago so it was a decision that Pseudo made when he was lucid and focused.

I have a dream, and that’s to understand my dream. I’ll need to try a lot of things out and understand my self more to do that.

I don’t know if it was the right PUA move to make, but this was how i felt and there’s no going back and i don’t wanna go back.

Shoutout to all of this amazing people who helped me their best to handle this situation:
@TRUE_CEL @MoggerGaston @Corleone @wsada @forevermirin @Kamui @try2beme
And some others i might have forgotten.

I’m out, peace.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vidales, lightskinbengali, Alt Number 3 and 19 others
dude... online gf srsly??? I aint reading this

I like the soundtrack tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, Jarate, finn899 and 29 others
IMG 6281

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Shkreliii, LooksThinker and 5 others
imagine having an online gf, it's so over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, proxyy, Shkreliii and 8 others

Better soundtrack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and the MOUSE
my first and only gf was an online gf

i met her on club penguin,

we’d have dates in that game.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Htobrother, hydraiskami and 23 others
Glad to hear the schizophrenic episode has ended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Shkreliii, LooksThinker and 8 others
Did read all of that,the one week online relationship saga is finally over!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Shkreliii, LooksThinker and 4 others
my first and only gf was an online gf

i met her on club penguin,

we’d have dates in that game.
i met her on a dating app, we was supposed to meet up directly but i had to go away for 3 months to study

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hydraiskami, Shkreliii, LooksThinker and 3 others
It's for the best brah it was just another Haram ho anyways,grinding arc begins!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, LooksThinker and PseudoMaxxer

After she messaged me again yesterday and we talked a bit i saw that she was still really cold and answered my messages only after 5 hours..

So i told her i was coming back this christmas and she responded “oh ok”, basically making it obvious for me that she didn’t care anymore.

So i told her i was gonna call her and tell her about it and i called her this evening and here how it went:

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

She calls me right back and i reply only after 10 seconds of letting the phone ring

Me- What

*Here i explained to her that basically i believe it was better for me and her to cut out everything, i told her honestly how i felt bad about her not replying with enthusiasm anymore and how that dude she brought up let us start falling apart.

Told her she could feel free to do whatever i want since i was going to do the same, She didn’t have to think about me again.

-Well, if you feel like it’s the best thing for you, you didn’t like me enough to think about me…

Me-Yeah, i’m doing this for me primarily because i really like you and i’m hurting because of it. I believe it’s better for you too, i can’t give you a real relationship if we still never met and will have to wait 3 months. I believe it’s better for both.

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

She didn’t fight for me 1 second, tried to look like she cared but basically she didn’t and we both knew it.

How do i feel?

Wow, first moment i felt really good. I felt like a big weight got dropped from my shoulders.

When i deleted her pics i felt a bit sad, but i knew that meant i was finally done with her and with all the pain she was causing me these days.

Always checking my phone for a reply that eventually only came after hours and hours and in a short form and cold like an “ok”.

I still have to get over this, everytime my phone got a notification after i ended things a part of me hoped it was a message from her. But i know she won’t do it, and most importantly i have to stand on my word like a man and accept my decision.

Right now, i’m looking forward to a new stage of life. I dropped a lot of things these last months.

I’m gonna hop back on Fin since i won’t be fucking her anymore and i’m going to start going to the gym again after almost 6 months. I’m gonna stop smoking, for real this time. I’m gonna invest some more in looksmaxxing since i have some good ideas. Gonna learn how to create websites and try to start an online business while working my job.

Im looking forward to the person that just has been born from this failed relationship, i want to see what i can achieve when i have nothing holding me back.

Maybe the saddest thing is that i’m now completely alone again. No family, friends, girl, no one. Just this forum and a dream.

If anything she helped me showing me a side of me that i didn’t know: I actually know how to text and show affection to another person and show my real personality which i did with her.

I thought i was completely lost and inhuman, but i was actually still a bit normal.

Now i don’t know if i could message another girl like i did with her with the same nonchalant attitude. Honestly i don’t think so.

But it’s normal, every little failure and rejection gets me closer to my final state: Complete Ruthlessness.

I hope one day i get a girl like her, and that i meet her at the right time and place not like this one.

It was unlucky that i had to go the moment i knew her, but i decided that months ago so it was a decision that Pseudo made when he was lucid and focused.

I have a dream, and that’s to understand my dream. I’ll need to try a lot of things out and understand my self more to do that.

I don’t know if it was the right PUA move to make, but this was how i felt and there’s no going back and i don’t wanna go back.

Shoutout to all of this amazing people who helped me their best to handle this situation:

I’m out, peace.

U should have Pump n Dump her way earlier

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii and PseudoMaxxer
Absolutely happy for you man. Yes don’t feel bad you broke up reletionships aren’t worth it in 2023 anymore sadly. always look forward to the greater outcome. (Results for surgery, gym softmaxxing making money etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, LooksThinker, mtcut3plush and 2 others
U should have Pump n Dump her way earlier
unluckily i met her the day before going to Lithuania.

Really unlucky i guess, or maybe this is my destiny idk.

• +1
Absolutely happy for you man. Yes don’t feel bad you broke up reletionships aren’t worth it in 2023 anymore sadly. always look forward to the greater outcome. (Results for surgery, gym softmaxxing making money etc)
thank you so much man.

I have to keep myself occupied to not think about her, or how i’m single and virgin.

But i believe that if i work hard enough, looksmax, make money, and become a more conscious person…girls will come.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and plukee
It's for the best brah it was just another Haram ho anyways,grinding arc begins!!
View attachment 2595381
It's over for ronaldo as well Man his wife always wear half nude dresses post cleavage pics on social media she must be lusting for some good fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, 147 and wsada
  • +1
  • JFL
thank you so much man.

I have to keep myself occupied to not think about her, or how i’m single and virgin.

But i believe that if i work hard enough, looksmax, make money, and become a more conscious person…girls will come.
Don’t even do it for girls. Biased advice from me as I don’t find many women physically attractive anymore. Just do it for more recognition attention and to mog

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, 147 and PseudoMaxxer
Call dr Phil bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and 147
I feel like it's gonna happen all over again with another one
idk tbh, for the time i’ll be back to italy it’ll be March. I’ll be a different person and i’ll try to meet girls in my city.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and wsada
It's over for ronaldo as well Man his wife always wear half nude dresses post cleavage pics on social media she must be lusting for some good fuck
She's a model!! But still I don't understand how next to a story of her wonderful children is her ASS

• +1
idk tbh, for the time i’ll be back to italy it’ll be March. I’ll be a different person and i’ll try to meet girls in my city.
Chadlite by 2024 here we go

• +1
  • Woah
She's a model!! But still I don't understand how next to a story of her wonderful children is her ASS
oh my bad didnt knew she was model but still if a girl is truly in love with you she would not be doing that shit as it indicates monkeybranching triats

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, 147, wsada and 1 other person
Chadlite by 2024 here we go
Hopefully 🤞
Don’t even do it for girls. Biased advice from me as I don’t find many women physically attractive anymore. Just do it for more recognition attention and to mog
yeah, you’re right.

I said girls because i’m still a bit sad for her tbh. I only really care to mog and to be better than others.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, plukee and wsada
oh my bad didnt knew she was model but still if a girl is truly in love with you she would not be doing that shit as it indicates monkeybranching triats
Yeah I agree she should cover up and wear hijab

• +1
  • JFL
oh and forgot to tag @Preston , if you care enough read it

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Jason Voorhees

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

Me- What

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

How do i feel?

I’m out, peace.

read it all tbh. can i have some context on the relationship?

• +1
read it all tbh. can i have some context on the relationship?
We met on a dating app. We started talking a couple of days before i went to this Erasmus im now doing.

We hit it off amazing, i never felt so good talking to a girl and completely opened up to her and showed her my nicer side i keep closed most of the times.

Everything was fine until she understood we wasn’t gonna meet before i got back after 3 months, and after this dude that she knew 2 years ago and told me she doesn’t feel anything for slide in her dms.

I told her to block him and she refused. After that she became really cold, i thinking that knowing we wasn’t gonna meet for 3 months made her even more bitter and prone to cheat with this guy.

And yeah, i was really sad and depressed for her being so cold in chat and replying really late every time so i did this.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and wsada
We met on a dating app. We started talking a couple of days before i went to this Erasmus im now doing.

We hit it off amazing, i never felt so good talking to a girl and completely opened up to her and showed her my nicer side i keep closed most of the times.

Everything was fine until she understood we wasn’t gonna meet before i got back after 3 months, and after this dude that she knew 2 years ago and told me she doesn’t feel anything for slide in her dms.

I told her to block him and she refused. After that she became really cold, i thinking that knowing we wasn’t gonna meet for 3 months made her even more bitter and prone to cheat with this guy.

And yeah, i was really sad and depressed for her being so cold in chat and replying really late every time so i did this.
was she hot? did you get nudes?

• +1

Lesson learned: long distance relationships never work

• +1

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

Me- What

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

How do i feel?

I’m out, peace.

fuck them whores bhai, i know how it feels been there. the humiliation is unreal.

• +1
was she hot? did you get nudes?
She was MTB but was really hot for her body and the fact that she’s virgin.

I got intimate pics showing a little bit of stuff but nothing nude or explicit

• +1
She was MTB but was really hot for her body and the fact that she’s virgin.

I got intimate pics showing a little bit of stuff but nothing nude or explicit
if shes over 18, let me see

• +1
fuck them whores bhai, i know how it feels been there. the humiliation is unreal.
it’s so hard to not feel humiliated and being ridiculed.

I looked at my phone every minute for a text while she replied so late.

I blocked other girls for her while she didn’t want to block that dude.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii and 147
if shes over 18, let me see
i deleted all her pics brah, i said it in the thread.

She’s my age, I would have not sent it anyway, im not putting her on here.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and moggathon
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, 147 and wsada
it’s so hard to not feel humiliated and being ridiculed.

I looked at my phone every minute for a text while she replied so late.

I blocked other girls for her while she didn’t want to block that dude.
they'll make any excuses to not like you, i faced similar things with my oneitis. still have nightmares.

but hey, aren't you looksmaxxed. you could probably score another bitch, they're all the same anyway.

• +1
i deleted all her pics brah, i said it in the thread.

She’s my age, I would have not sent it anyway, im not putting her on here.
ok i guess

• +1
they'll make any excuses to not like you, i faced similar things with my oneitis. still have nightmares.

but hey, aren't you looksmaxxed. you could probably score another bitch, they're all the same anyway.
i thought she was different because she’s virgin and really liked me.

I’m high HTN and yeah i could do it tbh, i need to NT max and get a big social circle.

Please tell me more about your gf and your experience, it would help coping rn.

• +1
i thought she was different because she’s virgin and really liked me.

I’m high HTN and yeah i could do it tbh, i need to NT max and get a big social circle.

Please tell me more about your gf and your experience, it would help coping rn.
i loved her very much and it seemed like she did too, we were very young when we first met like 13. the relationship lasted quite a while but during the ending months. i suffered a lot of mental trauma, got medication for adhd, turmoil in the family and so on i started to eat more and more, like crazy i couldnt register how much i was eating. it was basically a coping mechanism.

she also found a new group of friends, i suppose talking with fat miserable me was a tiresome job. it waned and she ended it. i kept begging her to stay even though i knew she wronged me. i was so out of touch that i simply couldnt process it, she was all i had, i loved her, when i was sad i would talk to her and she would love me back too. i had learned to cope with her, i was lonely, no close friends-she was quite literally all i had. my confidante, my lover.

so out of desperation i kept begging her to stay. even letting myself getting betamaxxed (although later on, i couldnt take it and would often have fights which eventually resulted in withdrawal of all contact) but that breakup really made me build my relationships from scratch. i also lost 14 kilos (i do need to lose more).

there was this guy, an old friend of hers. he kept flirting with her i asked her to stop. for a while it stopped until i found out later that she had unblocked him(im not really jealous of him, i mog him brutally). while she accused me of cheating with this random insta girl, i even blocked that girl for her.

i used to keep asking her why she left me, first she made up that she was bisexual, then it was something else blah blah. she did contact me again but it wasnt her begging to come back, she wanted to betamaxx me. i couldnt have that. fight ensued and that never really culminated into anything. i still have nightmares about the helplessness i felt when she said im breaking up, i couldnt sleep properly for days. my dick stopped working. i actually would constantly have high bp(i was 16). i still sometimes feel like i will get a call from her, a notification.

Last edited:
  • +1
sounds brutal ngl

• +1
soundtrack goes hard

• +1
niggas giving their threads an ost like an anime episode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Ricky212, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Read every word but quite dramatic soundtrack for a breakup with an online gf lol. Anyway good luck

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 32973 and PseudoMaxxer
Not gonna clown you for having an ex-online-gf, but I hope you can see how cartoonish that sounds. Relationships don’t really start till you’ve piped anyway. Also talking bout you love a hoe before piping is… can’t quite find the right word but you get my point

Do better twin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Ricky212, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

Me- What

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

How do i feel?

I’m out, peace.

whats your dream?

• +1