It’s Over. Ended things with my gf, i feel weird now in a good and bad way…{Looking Forward to a New Stage of Life.}

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and PseudoMaxxer
Not gonna clown you for having an ex-online-gf, but I hope you can see how cartoonish that sounds. Relationships don’t really start till you’ve piped anyway. Also talking bout you love a hoe before piping is… can’t quite find the right word but you get my point

Do better twin
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Napoleon1800
Feel sorry for you bhai. It's best to move on.

yeah, it’ll be hard but that’s the only way.

I just woke up and the first thing i can think of is her.

• +1
OFFICIAL THREAD SOUND TRACK:

So yes…it’s over (for her lol it began for me).

After she messaged me again yesterday and we talked a bit i saw that she was still really cold and answered my messages only after 5 hours..

So i told her i was coming back this christmas and she responded “oh ok”, basically making it obvious for me that she didn’t care anymore.

So i told her i was gonna call her and tell her about it and i called her this evening and here how it went:

*We was talking about her day and mine and at some point i told her:

How’s *guy that messaged her after 2 years*?

Her-Wait what? who are you talking about ehehehe teehee?

me-you showed me that guy in screenshots, how is he doing, well?

Her-well i didn’t reply to him

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Me-well, i’m done “her name”.

Her-what?

Me-Message me in March when i get back if you want, bye *hanged up*

She calls me right back and i reply only after 10 seconds of letting the phone ring

Me- What

Her-what are you talking about?

*Here i explained to her that basically i believe it was better for me and her to cut out everything, i told her honestly how i felt bad about her not replying with enthusiasm anymore and how that dude she brought up let us start falling apart.

Told her she could feel free to do whatever i want since i was going to do the same, She didn’t have to think about me again.

She listened and then tried to act a bit sad but all she said was:

-Well, if you feel like it’s the best thing for you, you didn’t like me enough to think about me…

Me-Yeah, i’m doing this for me primarily because i really like you and i’m hurting because of it. I believe it’s better for you too, i can’t give you a real relationship if we still never met and will have to wait 3 months. I believe it’s better for both.

*10 seconds silence

Her- Ok “my name”, but delete all of my pictures

Me-Do that too, send me proofs like i will.

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

We both did it and sent proof.

She didn’t fight for me 1 second, tried to look like she cared but basically she didn’t and we both knew it.

How do i feel?

Wow, first moment i felt really good. I felt like a big weight got dropped from my shoulders.

When i deleted her pics i felt a bit sad, but i knew that meant i was finally done with her and with all the pain she was causing me these days.

Always checking my phone for a reply that eventually only came after hours and hours and in a short form and cold like an “ok”.

I still have to get over this, everytime my phone got a notification after i ended things a part of me hoped it was a message from her. But i know she won’t do it, and most importantly i have to stand on my word like a man and accept my decision.

Right now, i’m looking forward to a new stage of life. I dropped a lot of things these last months.

I’m gonna hop back on Fin since i won’t be fucking her anymore and i’m going to start going to the gym again after almost 6 months. I’m gonna stop smoking, for real this time. I’m gonna invest some more in looksmaxxing since i have some good ideas. Gonna learn how to create websites and try to start an online business while working my job.

Im looking forward to the person that just has been born from this failed relationship, i want to see what i can achieve when i have nothing holding me back.

Maybe the saddest thing is that i’m now completely alone again. No family, friends, girl, no one. Just this forum and a dream.

If anything she helped me showing me a side of me that i didn’t know: I actually know how to text and show affection to another person and show my real personality which i did with her.

I thought i was completely lost and inhuman, but i was actually still a bit normal.

Now i don’t know if i could message another girl like i did with her with the same nonchalant attitude. Honestly i don’t think so.

But it’s normal, every little failure and rejection gets me closer to my final state: Complete Ruthlessness.

I hope one day i get a girl like her, and that i meet her at the right time and place not like this one.

Who’s fault was all of this? I don’t actually know.

It was unlucky that i had to go the moment i knew her, but i decided that months ago so it was a decision that Pseudo made when he was lucid and focused.

I have a dream, and that’s to understand my dream. I’ll need to try a lot of things out and understand my self more to do that.

I don’t know if it was the right PUA move to make, but this was how i felt and there’s no going back and i don’t wanna go back.

Shoutout to all of this amazing people who helped me their best to handle this situation:
@TRUE_CEL @MoggerGaston @Corleone @wsada @forevermirin @Kamui @try2beme
And some others i might have forgotten.

I’m out, peace.

all of this happend in a discord??

• +1
all of this happend in a discord??
i don’t use discord, she slid in my dms and we took it from there to whatsapp and facetime

• +1
Was fun reading while soundtrack but good for u left her

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Pogin_chan
What's her snapchat I want her

• WTF
  • +1

After she messaged me again yesterday and we talked a bit i saw that she was still really cold and answered my messages only after 5 hours..

So i told her i was coming back this christmas and she responded “oh ok”, basically making it obvious for me that she didn’t care anymore.

So i told her i was gonna call her and tell her about it and i called her this evening and here how it went:

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

She calls me right back and i reply only after 10 seconds of letting the phone ring

Me- What

*Here i explained to her that basically i believe it was better for me and her to cut out everything, i told her honestly how i felt bad about her not replying with enthusiasm anymore and how that dude she brought up let us start falling apart.

Told her she could feel free to do whatever i want since i was going to do the same, She didn’t have to think about me again.

-Well, if you feel like it’s the best thing for you, you didn’t like me enough to think about me…

Me-Yeah, i’m doing this for me primarily because i really like you and i’m hurting because of it. I believe it’s better for you too, i can’t give you a real relationship if we still never met and will have to wait 3 months. I believe it’s better for both.

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

She didn’t fight for me 1 second, tried to look like she cared but basically she didn’t and we both knew it.

How do i feel?

Wow, first moment i felt really good. I felt like a big weight got dropped from my shoulders.

When i deleted her pics i felt a bit sad, but i knew that meant i was finally done with her and with all the pain she was causing me these days.

Always checking my phone for a reply that eventually only came after hours and hours and in a short form and cold like an “ok”.

I still have to get over this, everytime my phone got a notification after i ended things a part of me hoped it was a message from her. But i know she won’t do it, and most importantly i have to stand on my word like a man and accept my decision.

Right now, i’m looking forward to a new stage of life. I dropped a lot of things these last months.

I’m gonna hop back on Fin since i won’t be fucking her anymore and i’m going to start going to the gym again after almost 6 months. I’m gonna stop smoking, for real this time. I’m gonna invest some more in looksmaxxing since i have some good ideas. Gonna learn how to create websites and try to start an online business while working my job.

Im looking forward to the person that just has been born from this failed relationship, i want to see what i can achieve when i have nothing holding me back.

Maybe the saddest thing is that i’m now completely alone again. No family, friends, girl, no one. Just this forum and a dream.

If anything she helped me showing me a side of me that i didn’t know: I actually know how to text and show affection to another person and show my real personality which i did with her.

I thought i was completely lost and inhuman, but i was actually still a bit normal.

Now i don’t know if i could message another girl like i did with her with the same nonchalant attitude. Honestly i don’t think so.

But it’s normal, every little failure and rejection gets me closer to my final state: Complete Ruthlessness.

I hope one day i get a girl like her, and that i meet her at the right time and place not like this one.

It was unlucky that i had to go the moment i knew her, but i decided that months ago so it was a decision that Pseudo made when he was lucid and focused.

I have a dream, and that’s to understand my dream. I’ll need to try a lot of things out and understand my self more to do that.

I don’t know if it was the right PUA move to make, but this was how i felt and there’s no going back and i don’t wanna go back.

Shoutout to all of this amazing people who helped me their best to handle this situation:

I’m out, peace.

Nigga u had a gf?
Lesson learned: long distance relationships never work
real

• +1
I read every word.

I’m really sorry it didn’t work out between you two, but it’s for the best. She didn’t appreciate you.

It’s ok to be sad, it’s normal — because you’ve just ended things with someone.

It just goes to show your feelings were genuine.

She lost.

I am also glad you’re motivated and positive, most people would be demotivated and depressed.

You got this bhai. 💕

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, kebab and PseudoMaxxer
I read every word.

I’m really sorry it didn’t work out between you two, but it’s for the best. She didn’t appreciate you.

It’s ok to be sad, it’s normal — because you’ve just ended things with someone.

It just goes to show your feelings were genuine.

She lost.

I am also glad you’re motivated and positive, most people would be demotivated and depressed.

You got this bhai. 💕
Thanks bhai😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Michael Myers
i was gonna meet her boyo, it’s online only cuz i’m in another country rn
“I was gonna meet her” what the fuck is wrong with you?

• +1
@AfricanPsycho

• +1

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

Me- What

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

How do i feel?

I’m out, peace.

Are you kidding me... You legit could of fixed it 😭

But now you dont have a hoe to drag down your dreams. Good shi

(She'll forget about you in a month or two and will never ever care for you again. You never really mattered to her 🔥)

• +1
Are you kidding me... You legit could of fixed it 😭

But now you dont have a hoe to drag down your dreams. Good shi

(She'll forget about you in a month or two and will never ever care for you again. You never really mattered to her 🔥)
i really didn’t matter to her.

I know what i could get once fully looksmaxxed and NTmaxxed, and i know i could get better

She wasn’t ever special, and like the rest and i was infatuated so much i believed she was.

Now all im left with is myself and a dream.

• +1
Should of kept her nudes tbh

• +1

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

Me- What

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

How do i feel?

I’m out, peace.

do you have autism?

didnt even read just saw that you put an anime song as "thread theme" and some comments saying it was an online gf

autism or bait call it

• +1
do you have autism?

didnt even read just saw that you put an anime song as "thread theme" and some comments saying it was an online gf

autism or bait call it
autism then, all real. Not anime song tho

• +1

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

Me- What

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

How do i feel?

I’m out, peace.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

another one @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @klip11 @the MOUSE @twilight @AlexBrown84 @traveler @diamondbill @KING REIDYZ @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Kamui @Aloha @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Vermilioncore, Primalsplit and 3 others

another one @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @klip11 @the MOUSE @twilight @AlexBrown84 @traveler @diamondbill @KING REIDYZ @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Kamui @Aloha @ReadBooksEveryday
im just built like this…

• +1

Hahaha come on man. Our friend has shown some balls, self-respect and improvement. We should be congratulating him. We only bully who insist on being a bitch. He is not being a little bitch anymore.:Comfy:

It doesn't matter where we are, what matters is where we're going.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer
Hahaha come on man. Our friend has shown some balls, self-respect and improvement. We should be congratulating him. We only bully who insist on being a bitch. He is not being a little bitch anymore.:Comfy:

Wow that sounds really surprising coming from you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Skywalker, Primalsplit and 1 other person

🥹

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Skywalker and Primalsplit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Primalsplit
Wow that sounds really surprising coming from you
You know I'm not a complete monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.🤡

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 30679
Keep looksmaxxing and the next girl u hook up with will make i forget her ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoctorPMA

Me-why?

Her-idk

*10 second silence

Her-what?

Me- What

*10 seconds silence

Her-Bye

*I hanged up.

How do i feel?

I’m out, peace.

Dude Icl, I know how you feel. I dated a girl online who was my mother's family like friend's nephew. We hit it off hard and shi, but she became like your girl too, she lied a lot even though I tried to do everything for her. Looking back on those years I understand why she did that, hmu if you need someone to talk to and I could give you advice

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer