I've been researching Eastern Orthodoxy lately

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I was born in an Orthodox family. I was baptized as a baby in an Orthodox church. I'm not Orthodox now, I'm non-denominational, but I've been researching Orthodoxy lately. It's quite interesting actually, I'm not gonna be joining or anything, I'm just interested in it's mystical side. The lore is giga interesting

Cross

I was born in an Orthodox family. I was baptized as a baby in an Orthodox church. I'm not Orthodox now, I'm non-denominational, but I've been researching Orthodoxy lately. It's quite interesting actually, I'm not gonna be joining or anything, I'm just interested in it's mystical side. The lore is giga interesting
Not a word coper

Turn to Islam it’s the only true religion
You were Hindu a month ago, a Christian a week ago, and now muzzy. It seems like you're desperate for attention gathered from trolling. It's really sad actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and moggathon
I couldn’t care less

Orthodox Christians are the only Christians who haven't turned into cucks.
Respect just for that.

Orthodox Christians are the only Christians who haven't turned into cucks.
Respect just for that.
Southern Baptists are the definition of based