I've been told I'm interesting to look at

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Yo guys. Today I was talking with a foid at work, and I asked her if I'm good looking or not, and told her to be sincere(Low inhib and autistic as fuck, I know)
She said I am neither, but she also said that a few girls would be attracted to me, because I'm interesting to look at. That some Girls would turn arround to check me out.
Was that because I'm truly ugly , or because I do really have some interesting features?

p in v is only interesting feature

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Sounds pretty off to me, man.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
can u pm me a pic? girls opinions are fucking garbage anyways my gf said i was 9/10 objectively while i got rated psl 5.5-6.5 on here

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and BigBoy
POST PICS OF YOURSELF SO WE CAN MAKE A PROPER JUDGEMENT.

can u pm me a pic? girls opinions are fucking garbage anyways my gf said i was 9/10 objectively while i got rated psl 5.5-6.5 on here
She wasn't far off, that would mean you're a 7-8.5 irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
She wasn't far off, that would mean you're a 7-8.5 irl.
theres a big gab between 7 and 8 tho imo. like its much different than for example 4 and 5 or 5 and 6

theres a big gab between 7 and 8 tho imo. like its much different than for example 4 and 5 or 5 and 6
As you go higher in the PSL scale the difference and gap between numbers gets smaller. Irl there isnt much difference between a 9 and a 10. Same as with 7 and 8. Some ppl will think you're a 7, others 8. You're probably in between 7 and 8.

For example there is a huge difference between PSL 4 and PSL 6, but there is minuscule difference between an 8 and 9.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, wristcel and buflek
If you were truly ugly you wouldnt ask a foid that question

There is a post with my picks in the ratings section
POST PICS OF YOURSELF SO WE CAN MAKE A PROPER JUDGEMENT.
Pics in ratings section
If you were truly ugly you wouldnt ask a foid that question
I'm just low inhib as fuck sometimes
She also told me I look like a huge douchbag , altjough I'm not sure that word is a 100% accurate translation for what she said

Last edited:
For example there is a huge difference between PSL 4 and PSL 6, but there is minuscule difference between an 8 and 9.
psl goes up to 8

It means that you are not ugly nor good looking. Therefore, average. Therefore, invisible.

"but she also said that a few girls would be attracted to me, because I'm interesting to look at. That some Girls would turn arround to check me out. " -> This is her trying to be nice sorry bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, chadpreetcel123 and BigBoy
yea, but tbh id give chico a 9
I think 9 it's in individual prefrences of woman. Jb's like preety boys, older like more masculine, gym foids like gymchads etc

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Welcome to the club op. I started wearing a brown bag over my head and foids are noticing

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, LowTierNormie, Demir and 1 other person
It means that you are not ugly nor good looking. Therefore, average. Therefore, invisible.

"but she also said that a few girls would be attracted to me, because I'm interesting to look at. That some Girls would turn arround to check me out. " -> This is her trying to be nice sorry bro
Damn bro. It sucks

"Interesting to look at/unique "= ugly

• So Sad
As you go higher in the PSL scale the difference and gap between numbers gets smaller. Irl there isnt much difference between a 9 and a 10. Same as with 7 and 8. Some ppl will think you're a 7, others 8. You're probably in between 7 and 8.

Psl is so stupid of course chico is 10/10 as is every other top model

Girls sugarcoat so if she said you weren't GL when you asked then it's over man.
You might be average though, so don't go suicidal yet.

• So Sad
She realized she was about to break you, so she gave you some cope and that's it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and LowTierNormie