I’ve gotten no approaches but a lot of girls like me?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master
I’ve had around 10 girls like me since 8th grade that I know about, I know this because I asked one of my female friends about the girls who liked me and because they themselves have told me or my friends/their friends. However, contrary to all these girls liking me I still haven’t gotten approached once. I’m not a manlet or a framelet either so what do u guys think

B9B08C70 2600 4D1F B64F C58C687BC30A

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, rand anon, murdah and 3 others
depends on how masculine you are, the less intimidating you are the more likely you are going to be approached

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
also could mean they don't like you enough to approach

depends on how masculine you are, the less intimidating you are the more likely you are going to be approached
Thank you gooner23 🙏🙏. Makes sense because I’m high test and people say I have a resting bitch face

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
every incel looksmaxxer here be like;

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Yliaster
She’s bullshitting you bro. Think of it if they’re really attracted to you they would MAKe the effort to approach

yes because modern women with their abundance of options are most certainly gonna approach you and
shoot their shot

do you kids actually listen to yourselves ?

She’s bullshitting you bro. Think of it if they’re really attracted to you they would MAKe the effort to approach
Shut up you monkey I know they liked me 100%, these hoes were omd

yes because modern women with their abundance of options are most certainly gonna approach you and
shoot their shot

do you kids actually listen to yourselves ?
Nigga my friends get approached

alright bro whatever you believe u can live in fantasy land
The girls you and I were talking about already knew me and had my socials so why would they approach me? I’m talking about when I’m out in the wild

• +1
Reactions: DoII
describe these approaches
I wasn’t there personally they just tell me about them, they just go up and ask for their snap or maybe their number.

If ypu are the guy in your avi. Ypu mog. High tier black HTN.

Maybe they’re those girls that like when guys make the first move. Niggas on this forum think that if a girl really wants your dick she will make the first move but it’s not always true