I've never been sexually attracted to my partner of 5 years. Is it worth staying in a stable relationship without any intimacy?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
My partner and I (I'm 34) have been together for five years. I've never been sexually attracted to him, even though he's an attractive person, both inside and out.

I thought this wouldn't matter since sex seems like a dangerous reason to be in a relationship. Case in point: I've had amazing sex with people that I was in overly dramatic and unstable relationships with.

Recently, however, I've started to even feel repulsed by him even when he kisses me good night. He's a stable, reliable, and trustworthy person, and we're good friends.

I've also found myself overly attracted to people outside our relationship. I haven't cheated, mostly because I wouldn't want to hurt him, but the urge has been strong. I'm starting to feel afraid that it will always be this way. What should I do?

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Sub 5 PSL problems

She's says he's an attractive person....but her actions betray her. She doesn't find him attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing