I’ve noticed woman legit can’t take accountability or feedback

NotCarv

NotCarv

Equinox
Is this like a universal trait ? Can someone explain why?

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, fuxkdakikez, whiteislandpill and 2 others
@TechnoBoss

Not a woman trait. Many guys are this way too.

Might seem more common in women though. They can get away with a lot of things just by virtue of being female so why would they want to try and take responsibility most of the time?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, <6PSLcel, Deleted member 64493 and 7 others
Not a woman trait. Many guys are this way too.

Might seem more common in women though. They can get away with a lot of things just by virtue of being female so why would they want to try and take responsibility most of the time?
Fair point I’ve been talking to woman more recent every time I call them out it’s like 0 accountability they just cope or blame someone else.

Yeah I feel like it’s more woman then men who act like this. Guys usually more realistic imo. It’s usually all about feelings for most woman

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fair point I’ve been talking to woman more recent every time I call them out it’s like 0 accountability they just cope or blame someone else.

Yeah I feel like it’s more woman than men who act like this. Guys usually more realistic imo. It’s usually all about feelings for most woman
“It’s usually all about feelings for most women”

Completely right here.

It’s really just more common in women because they have a tendency of playing the woman card to get out of situations. Can use their female privilege In basically any situation.

And yeah they will say things like “I just FEEL like you were wrong here I didn’t do anything” and men will say things like “yeah bro I fucked up my bad”

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
“It’s usually all about feelings for most women”

Completely right here.

It’s really just more common in women because they have a tendency of playing the woman card to get out of situations. Can use their female privilege In basically any situation.

And yeah they will say things like “I just FEEL like you were wrong here I didn’t do anything” and men will say things like “yeah bro I fucked up my bad”
It’s super annoying imo. I’ll break something down and they still think they are right. It’s like talking to a brick wall.

Yeah woman just manipulate them self out arguments most times.

How am I gotta find a normal woman these days 😵‍💫

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
My mom, sister and last ex are beyond delusional i gave up on all of them

• +1
My mom, sister and last ex are beyond delusional i gave up on all of them
Yep same for me. I’m talking to a girl I gave her feedback then she tried to manipulate me.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It’s super annoying imo. I’ll break something down and they still think they are right. It’s like talking to a brick wall.

Yeah woman just manipulate them self out arguments most times.

How am I gotta find a normal woman these days 😵‍💫
It’s broooootal.

When you find a girl who can take responsibility and use logic, hang onto her for dear life. They are very rare. Last one I found was 2 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It’s broooootal.

When you find a girl who can take responsibility and use logic, hang onto her for dear life. They are very rare. Last one I found was 2 years ago.
Just leave them. Im not gonna waste my time debating a bitch over the most obvious stuff. Thats for the past when i didnt know better

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and TechnoBoss
It’s broooootal.

Lol a rare find

• So Sad
Nah you not wrong. They legit just dont think with logic or from other perspectives in my expirience. Im pretty young so they haven't reached peak maturity I would think but most times its better to bite the bullet and say that they're right

Nah you not wrong. They legit just dont think with logic or from other perspectives in my expirience. Im pretty young so they haven't reached peak maturity I would think but most times its better to bite the bullet and say that they're right
This is all woman from my experience doesn't matter the age.

The world raises narcissist woman, we just allow them to do actions and receive 0 punishments most times.

This is all woman from my experience doesn't matter the age.

The world raises narcissist woman, we just allow them to do actions and receive 0 punishments most times.
yup

It's just too easy and beneficial to cope with a situation rather than admit fault and try to improve. Video games like league of legends are a perfect example of this.

It's just too easy and beneficial to cope with a situation rather than admit fault and try to improve. Video games like league of legends are a perfect example of this.
What happens in league of legends?

• JFL
women and a lot of men purely think with emotion, they don't want genuine advice which sometimes may hurt their egos they want you to tell them it's going to be alright, women cannot grasp the idea that if they dont think long term shit will get worse just like niggers.