I've seen the light

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand @Vicious . His humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Looksmaxx theory most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also @Vermilioncore's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Dr suess litertrure, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Vicious truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existencial catchphrase "just hit a LIL midget over the head with my UZI and he fell VERTically call that shit lil uzi vert
itself is a cryptic reference to Of Mice and Men I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as vicious's genius unfolds itself on their computer screen. . What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Vicious attoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 58285
Just hit a bitch over the head with a hammer call that shit bob the builder ☠☠💯👷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Nah bro got that Harvard rizz 😤😤