Jacob elordi facially is no more than a strong MTN

6ft then?? Aren't u the one with klinefelter. Brutal most klinefeltercels I know irl are like 6'2 even though they look like women
Average is 6'2 for klinefelter'scels but we all know about bell curve. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
>muh females
>muh studies
Life's about being tall, high IQ, and high PSL.
so you believe tall height is important mainly to mog men and be seen as imposing and impressive, not specifically to be attractive to women?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
he isnt a lanklet. lanklet is someone whos skinny with long limbs and shit frame. he is none of that
dunno his frame looks pretty bad to me in that high school photo

dunno his frame looks pretty bad to me in that high school photo
he has a very good frame lol. he is also not skinny, just a big fuckin dude

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
so you believe tall height is important mainly to mog men and be seen as imposing and impressive, not specifically to be attractive to women?
Works for both as long as your bildeltoid is good enough

It's literally his chin that's saving his face lol
Just reduce it a bit and his entire life would flip upside down.
Geniofuel
Top tier submental area aswell

elordi is walking redpill

You cant be mtn with lower third halo and 6'5

True, some his features look bordernline comical, he's no more than a 6/10 at best. Fame halo is too strong tho.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
View attachment 2477502
Black assymetrical NCT cuck eyes , zygoless with a good lower third.
Status + height and frame halos him really hard.
Just be abv avg facially is law.
Watch euphoria, you see his chin and from all mogger angles, I don't think he is Chadlite like Paul Wesley. But definitely HTN and his insane height makes him CHAD

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
You are saying this is in the normal range for a paleo atlantid:
View attachment 2477614View attachment 2477619
Why don't more people look like this then, are you saying that everybody who is paleo atlantid can look similar to this if they are not recessed?
View attachment 2477617
crogmaniforms are only found in specific parts of the world, most of the world is chinese, indian, african or some kind of obscure mutt admixture like americans.

I live in one of these parts, you see those kind of jaws, cheekbones and eye shapes pretty regularly.

these are literally the faces of average flamish people for example, notice the jaw shape, now imagine it 5% lower bodyfat.

crogmaniforms are only found in specific parts of the world, most of the world is chinese, indian, african or some kind of obscure mutt admixture like americans.

I live in one of these parts, you see those kind of jaws, cheekbones and eye shapes pretty regularly.

View attachment 2477705

these are literally the faces of average flamish people for example, notice the jaw shape, now imagine it 5% lower bodyfat.
What are crogmaniforms, and I have that jaw shape too but I am not from your part of the world. But that's crazy that you are saying there are many people who look like Cavill. I'm not saying you're wrong, cuz I haven't been there, but damn. How many good looking people are there then, I thought Henry Cavill was 7.25+PSL

What are crogmaniforms, and I have that jaw shape too but I am not from your part of the world. But that's crazy that you are saying there are many people who look like Cavill. I'm not saying you're wrong, cuz I haven't been there, but damn. How many good looking people are there then, I thought Henry Cavill was 7.25+PSL
cromagniforms are the people that still retain ancient human features, paleo atlantids are from the UK, the mainland has faelids, who also have that kind of jaw shape, they're concentrated around denmark and the south of norway.

they're also in the north of africa.

there aren't many that match cavill, just a lot that have some of his features, the combination he has of all characteristics is what's rare but the actual individual characteristics are not.

you see plenty of people with that kind of jaw, but they won't have the cheekbones for example, but also plenty with those cheekbones that lack the jaw.

Tbh I’d kms If I was him minus the height

He can fuck any pull any pussy: 6’5” good face, good frame, good hair, fame halo, he is Chad tier.

lol at all the jealous coping gollum’s in this thread calling him ugly. He mogs everyone on this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_2249.jpeg
    IMG_2249.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2250.jpeg
    IMG_2250.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
JAW IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I rated him as weak HTN

hes frame and height is such a halo it takes away from his not Chad face

He’s still an irl Giga Chad either way

height, Tall skull and not deformed = chick magnet
I’d argue that Jacob elordi is slightly deformed. It looks like his face grew downward and is a bit recessed.

Height merchant

I’d argue that Jacob elordi is slightly deformed. It looks like his face grew downward and is a bit recessed.
if ur face doesnt grow downwards u’ll look like a retarded roblox block head

If you really believe Elordi is mtn you have brain damage beyond repair