Japfraudding tips and discussion

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
Title - everyone knows how racist and xenophobic the japs are to any nonwhite foreigner but Inshallah this will not stop me from slaying. I’m mtn, 16, and 5,10 SEA. Even tho this psl mogs a good chunk of the natives, the fact is women there would rather fuck a mid jap guy than any foreigner no matter how gl (nonwhite)

My main concerns are my eyes and skin tone. It’s a little lighter than a lightskins, and i simply don’t have the small eyelids of a japanese native. I hope i can get my skin up to a tan natives color via vitamin C, retinol, antioxidants and other things (open to more). As for eyelids i’m sure there’s some trick out there. any other issues in the way/frauds?

cope. its the other way around. Jap guys go to SEA to SEAmaxx, but SEA guys are unable to japmaxx in japan

cope. its the other way around. Jap guys go to SEA to SEAmaxx, but SEA guys are unable to japmaxx in japan
Stop fucking lying bro There’s no way a nigga would waste the gift of pale skin like that for SEA bitches they’re the bottom of the barrel jfl

Stop fucking lying bro There’s no way a nigga would waste the gift of pale skin like that for SEA bitches they’re the bottom of the barrel jfl
White guys SEAmaxx all the time. Chinese guys SEAmaxx in indonesia. thats the whole idea behind SEAmaxxing, its using your pale skin northerner features halo to your advantage

Title - everyone knows how racist and xenophobic the japs are to any nonwhite foreigner but Inshallah this will not stop me from slaying. I’m mtn, 16, and 5,10 SEA. Even tho this psl mogs a good chunk of the natives, the fact is women there would rather fuck a mid jap guy than any foreigner no matter how gl (nonwhite)

My main concerns are my eyes and skin tone. It’s a little lighter than a lightskins, and i simply don’t have the small eyelids of a japanese native. I hope i can get my skin up to a tan natives color via vitamin C, retinol, antioxidants and other things (open to more). As for eyelids i’m sure there’s some trick out there. any other issues in the way/frauds?
BTW, since you are 5'10" and jap guys are short, you have a huge height advantage

your advantages:
- height
Your disadvantages
- SEA pheno
- never grew up with Japanese culture
- brown

I think a korean or northern chinese foid would be easier to pull, because they are more sexually liberal, and they have less strict social rules

I think a korean or northern chinese foid would be easier to pull, because they are more sexually liberal, and they have less strict social rules
jfl you just know this guy has no clue what hes talking about. koreans are THE most racist out of east asians against SEA

chinks *may* possibly be the least racist because there are tons of mystery meat looking chinese in the south.

jfl you just know this guy has no clue what hes talking about. koreans are THE most racist out of east asians against SEA
being racist against SEA and having rigid social customs are two different things bro. Both are factors to be considered