Jason voorhees > Squirtle > Preston > Prestonynot

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
the mod formerly once upon a time known as Preston has completed his third fourth character transition arc

• Prestonynot, the shadow of a struggling boy, the everyman, the lookismer
  • Preston, the neutral moderator, popular and likeable, promoted from sub mod to full fledged mod
  • Squirtle, the moderator cum fifty shades of melanin zealot (race enthusiast)

and now…

@Jason Voorhees

the last man standing

can’t wait to see this era

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, normie_joe, BrahminBoss and 11 others
Me and @Michael Myers Timed our username changes

Friday The 13Th Halloween GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, NoseProphecy, kebab and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, murdah, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
from truecel by name to pokemon lover to a white man’s name, u have come a long way. may the name halo speak for you
I have been using this username since at least 2010. It was only when I joined the incelosphere that I thought I should pick a different username. Everyone else that knows me online knows me as Michael Myers (or just Myers).

• Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, rand anon and TechnoBoss
I'm scared guys. What can we expect from this new character arc?

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees

Also who mogs? Jason or Michael?

Michael Myers Halloween GIF

Friday The 13Th GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Michael Myers

Friday The 13Th GIF
Personally, I think Jason mogs starting from Friday the 13th Part IV, because he's undead. Here's Jason without his mask in the movie.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Jason is more iconic and famous but michael frame and height mogs brutally. He is 6'6,Doesn't say shit,Mentally ill.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Michael Myers and TechnoBoss

Friday The 13Th GIF
hard to tell, Michael has better hair although it’s clearly nw2.5, weak lower third but mogger deep set eyes, chad thick neck

Voorhees on the other hand has no hair at all, negative tilt but just as deep set, brutal pitted acne scars abs but is a brutal framecel with comically narrow bideltoid

i have to say Michael mogs this one

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Based @Jason Voorhees killing a sex-having chad.

freddy-vs-jason-trey-death.gif

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Lookologist003, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Fuck Jason

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and One Rep Max
Personally, I think Jason mogs starting from Friday the 13th Part IV, because he's undead. Here's Jason without his mask in the movie.

View attachment 2864825
Wow he's beyond subhuman.

That's a good point. Michael Myers just has that fear factor though. Even his music is kinda mogger. Does Jason have music?

Jason is more iconic and famous but michael frame and height mogs brutally. He is 6'6,Doesn't say shit,Mentally ill.
Yeah Michael does framemog. Neither of them say anything though? Michael mogs Jason as a child though that's for sure.

He beats some Chad to death with a stick here. Went full Richard Ramirez low inhib ER mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers
Wow he's beyond subhuman.

That's a good point. Michael Myers just has that fear factor though. Even his music is kinda mogger. Does Jason have music?
But he looks terrifying. You expect to see a human face and then you're greeted with a grotesque zombie face instead. That's traumatizing. I agree, Halloween has the better soundtrack. Friday the 13th's soundtrack is "ki ki ki, ma ma ma" and I also really like the soundtrack of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Had I not always been using Myers, I would've picked Freddy instead.
Yeah Michael does framemog. Neither of them say anything though? Michael mogs Jason as a child though that's for sure.
Good point, Jason as a child looked ugly as fuck. That's why I say he mogs starting from Friday the 13th IV, because in part I he is shown as this and not even the antagonist, and in part II and part III he is still human.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss and One Rep Max
But he looks terrifying. You expect to see a human face and then you're greeted with a grotesque zombie face instead. That's traumatizing. I agree, Halloween has the better soundtrack. Friday the 13th's soundtrack is "ki ki ki, ma ma ma" and I also really like the soundtrack of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Had I not always been using Myers, I would've picked Freddy instead.

Good point, Jason as a child looked ugly as fuck. That's why I say he mogs starting from Friday the 13th IV, because in part I he is shown as this and not even the antagonist, and in part II and part III he is still human.

View attachment 2864835
Ahahahhhahaua fuckin hell

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I like to play as Jason in MKX

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Bro Halloween was 5 months ago

View attachment 2864835
Jesus look at his subhuman cranium. Poor Jason has always looked subhuman. Subhuman everything. Subhuman soundtrack, subhuman face, etc.

I will agree Freddy mogs every killer hard. Has the funniest lines and one of the best soundtracks. Even has a catchy tune that JBs sing when he's about to kill you. "1, 2 norwoods coming for you. 3,4 gonna mog you dorks. 5,6 get a lefort quick, 7, 8 gonna stay up late, 9, 10 never mog again"

Also as a plus he looks damn good in sunglasses.

freddy krueger deal with it GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, edodalic29, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Jesus look at his subhuman cranium. Poor Jason has always looked subhuman. Subhuman everything. Subhuman soundtrack, subhuman face, etc.

I will agree Freddy mogs every killer hard. Has the funniest lines and one of the best soundtracks. Even has a catchy tune that JBs sing when he's about to kill you. "1, 2 norwoods coming for you. 3,4 gonna mog you dorks. 5,6 get a lefort quick, 7, 8 gonna stay up late, 9, 10 never mog again"

It's been so many years and I still remember the original rhyme, but that version you wrote is cagefuel. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A Nightmare on Elm Street is pretty much notorious for making the original film scary, showing little of Freddy and in later movies he became the wise-cracking, comedic genius that he is now.

Freddy Vs Jason is still one of my favorite horror movies, along with the other movies mentioned in this thread. In fact, I even managed to convince my high school teachers to let us watch the movie on our busride to Barcelona from the Netherlands.

It's been a while since I've watched the movies, I'm talking years. Better part of the decade.

Demon Freddy is scary AF as well, let me see if I can find it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

It's been so many years and I still remember the original rhyme, but that version you wrote is cagefuel. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A Nightmare on Elm Street is pretty much notorious for making the original film scary, showing little of Freddy and in later movies he became the wise-cracking, comedic genius that he is now.

Freddy Vs Jason is still one of my favorite horror movies, along with the other movies mentioned in this thread. In fact, I even managed to convince my high school teachers to let us watch the movie on our busride to Barcelona from the Netherlands.

It's been a while since I've watched the movies, I'm talking years. Better part of the decade.

Found it, here's Demon Freddy. He's only ever shown in Freddy Vs Jason and not any other movie.

• Woah

Friday The 13Th GIF
Brutal frame mog by myers

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers

Freddy v Jason is so good. The nostalgia of watching the original nightmare on elm street movies though mm *chefs kiss* - Yeah definitely some of my favorite movies of all time. I binge watched them all a few months ago and it was top tier comfy. You should go back and watch them it'll give you so much nostalgia.

Heather Langenkamp mogged as Nancy in the original NOES movies though. I used to get Denise Richards mixed up with her for some reason even though they don't really look that much alike.

I always liked the idea of him being kind of an invisible enemy that you can't really defeat head on (in dream sequences atleast)

Found it, here's Demon Freddy. He's only ever shown in Freddy Vs Jason and not any other movie.

View attachment 2864854
God I've gotta go back and watch this one in particular. The whole fight at the lake was so good. Freddy launching missiles at Jason, Jason picking Freddy up and smashing him through walls. Laughing my ass off even thinking about it.

Freddy was a total manlet though I think he was like 5'7 or 5'8 canonically.

• Love it

Hes a cuck tbh , only haunts u in the dreams where he controls you and hes a legit burn victim subhuman

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Hes a cuck tbh , only haunts u in the dreams where he controls you and hes a legit burn victim subhuman
You can't even sleep cause he's gonna fuck you up. All of the killers are subhuman except Michael. Michael is like 6'6 and Jason is atleast like 6'2 I think. Freddy is the biggest manlet so I can imagine him coming to you in your dreams trying to scare you and you height mog him so hard he leaves out of sheer embarrassment.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and edodalic29
"1, 2 norwoods coming for you. 3,4 gonna mog you dorks. 5,6 get a lefort quick, 7, 8 gonna stay up late, 9, 10 never mog again"
actually caging from this

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Freddy v Jason is so good. The nostalgia of watching the original nightmare on elm street movies though mm *chefs kiss* - Yeah definitely some of my favorite movies of all time. I binge watched them all a few months ago and it was top tier comfy. You should go back and watch them it'll give you so much nostalgia.
It's been such a long time, but these movies have a good replay value. You cannot get tired of watching them, especially Freddy Vs Jason which is just fun to watch. I've watched both FvJ and ANoES dozen of times at the very least. You know what, I'm gonna binge-watch them too, starting from tomorrow. You inspired me. I should buy something to eat with the movies, though. I used to watch them eating a bowl of M&Ms. I'm going to get that again, for extra nostalgia. Thanks.
Heather Langenkamp mogged as Nancy in the original NOES movies though. I used to get Denise Richards mixed up with her for some reason even though they don't really look that much alike.
I had a crush on Heather for some reason even though she wasn't conventionally attractive. Did you know Johnny Depp's first movie was A Nightmare on Elm Street? He accompanied his good friend, Jackie Earle Haley whom had auditioned for Freddy but the role was given to Englund instead. But Johnny was given a role because the director, Wes Craven, had his daughter there and she told her father to give him a role even though he didn't audition because he was "so handsome." JFL. Brutal blackpill. Good thing for Jackie though, he ended up playing Freddy in the remake 26 years later.
I always liked the idea of him being kind of an invisible enemy that you can't really defeat head on (in dream sequences atleast)
I can understand, but it's scary to be so helpless at the same time. Guess that's why it works.
God I've gotta go back and watch this one in particular. The whole fight at the lake was so good. Freddy launching missiles at Jason, Jason picking Freddy up and smashing him through walls. Laughing my ass off even thinking about it.
The most memorable part, for me, is this one (apologies to @Jason Voorhees, it's just brutal):

ccc3225c3125e9c7d9566b4f8a0b42f549ec778f_00.gif

Freddy was a total manlet though I think he was like 5'7 or 5'8 canonically.
JFL. The fedora adds some height. :forcedsmile:

• Love it
You can't even sleep cause he's gonna fuck you up. All of the killers are subhuman except Michael. Michael is like 6'6 and Jason is atleast like 6'2 I think. Freddy is the biggest manlet so I can imagine him coming to you in your dreams trying to scare you and you height mog him so hard he leaves out of sheer embarrassment.
Michael has insane aura, his theme, mask, appears in random places, he never speaks and wont die. Dude is him

• +1
In the remake, they turn him into a child rapist in addition to being a child murderer but I'm glad they didn't do this in the original. Though, according to the director, he was originally supposed to be a child rapist, too, but at the time in California, there were reports of child rape so he didn't want to exploit the issue. @TechnoBoss Damn, it's been so long since we had a new Friday the 13th or A Nightmare on Elm Street movie... 15 and 14 years respectively.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and edodalic29
I like the creeper since he can basically fly and operate cars and such like a human and is unkillable in almost every movie

IMG 7443
loop scarecrow GIF

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
I like the creeper since he can basically fly and operate cars and such like a human and is unkillable in almost every movie

View attachment 2864874
loop scarecrow GIF
Jeepers Creepers, where'd you get those peepers? The first two movies are quite nostalgic but the third wasn't as enjoyable, which is relatively new.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and TechnoBoss
It's been such a long time, but these movies have a good replay value. You cannot get tired of watching them, especially Freddy Vs Jason which is just fun to watch. I've watched both FvJ and ANoES dozen of times at the very least. You know what, I'm gonna binge-watch them too, starting from tomorrow. You inspired me. I should buy something to eat with the movies, though. I used to watch them eating a bowl of M&Ms. I'm going to get that again, for extra nostalgia. Thanks.

I had a crush on Heather for some reason even though she wasn't conventionally attractive. Did you know Johnny Depp's first movie was A Nightmare on Elm Street? He accompanied his good friend, Jackie Earle Haley whom had auditioned for Freddy but the role was given to Englund instead. But Johnny was given a role because the director, Wes Craven, had his daughter there and she told her father to give him a role even though he didn't audition because he was "so handsome." JFL. Brutal blackpill. Good thing for Jackie though, he ended up playing Freddy in the remake 26 years later.

I can understand, but it's scary to be so helpless at the same time. Guess that's why it works.

The most memorable part, for me, is this one (apologies to @Jason Voorhees, it's just brutal):

ccc3225c3125e9c7d9566b4f8a0b42f549ec778f_00.gif

JFL. The fedora adds some height. :forcedsmile:
So true about the replay value. Most movies it's like if you've seen them one time, you've seen them more than enough. You remember it all. Whereas with ANoES it doesn't matter if you've already seen it because it always feels new. Maybe this is just nostalgia talking though. Binge watching them with M&Ms sounds peak comfy. I'm gonna watch them all again too actually I think I have a site with all of the movies on them.

Yeah Heather looks a bit recessed but in motion she looks way better. I didn't actually know that about Depp JFL blackpill strikes when you least expect it. Imagine just showing up not auditioning and still get given a role. Absolutely brootal if I was Englund I'd be beyond pissed and blackpilled from that moment on :lul::lul::lul:

And that knives in the eyes thing is so brooooooootal. Poor @Jason Voorhees :(

Atleast he has his revenge when he walks out of the lake holding Freddys severed head.

Yeah with the fedora + a pair of 2 inch lifts and suddenly Freddy is like 5'11 :ogre::lul::lul::lul:

Michael has insane aura, his theme, mask, appears in random places, he never speaks and wont die. Dude is him
Michael does have peak aura. Gets shot in that pool in Rob Zombies remake of Halloween. A lot of people had mixed opinions of Rob Zombies movies though. I personally loved the white trash aesthetic that he brought to the movies. Did he direct that one Halloween the one with Danny Trejo as the janitor? That one was suuuper good. God I'm getting so nostalgic for all these movies now.

• JFL
So true about the replay value. Most movies it's like if you've seen them one time, you've seen them more than enough. You remember it all. Whereas with ANoES it doesn't matter if you've already seen it because it always feels new. Maybe this is just nostalgia talking though. Binge watching them with M&Ms sounds peak comfy. I'm gonna watch them all again too actually I think I have a site with all of the movies on them.

Yeah Heather looks a bit recessed but in motion she looks way better. I didn't actually know that about Depp JFL blackpill strikes when you least expect it. Imagine just showing up not auditioning and still get given a role. Absolutely brootal if I was Englund I'd be beyond pissed and blackpilled from that moment on :lul::lul::lul:

And that knives in the eyes thing is so brooooooootal. Poor @Jason Voorhees :(

Atleast he has his revenge when he walks out of the lake holding Freddys severed head.

Yeah with the fedora + a pair of 2 inch lifts and suddenly Freddy is like 5'11 :ogre::lul::lul::lul:

Michael does have peak aura. Gets shot in that pool in Rob Zombies remake of Halloween. A lot of people had mixed opinions of Rob Zombies movies though. I personally loved the white trash aesthetic that he brought to the movies. Did he direct that one Halloween the one with Danny Trejo as the janitor? That one was suuuper good. God I'm getting so nostalgic for all these movies now.
Yeah the 2007 one. surprised to find a forum user with high film knowledge. Also im getting nostalgia for silence of the lambs for some reason. Peak horror

• Love it
Yeah the 2007 one. surprised to find a forum user with high film knowledge. Also im getting nostalgia for silence of the lambs for some reason. Peak horror
I only really know a lot of horror movie stuff. It's been forever since I've watched silence of the lambs. That movie was always the creepiest movie to me I'm not sure why. I guess cause it's like a psychological horror and not the typical slasher type movies I watched the most.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ChadL1te
I only really know a lot of horror movie stuff. It's been forever since I've watched silence of the lambs. That movie was always the creepiest movie to me I'm not sure why. I guess cause it's like a psychological horror and not the typical slasher type movies I watched the most.
Interesting, I watch hella movies and Tv in general so horror is usually on the backburner but SOTL is just a classic. Great preformance from jodie foster too

• +1

And that knives in the eyes thing is so brooooooootal. Poor @
Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees :(

Well said, other movies you watch once and you've had enough. It may be attributed to nostalgia though I wonder when did you start watching them? I started watching the Halloween, Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street movies in 2008. And I would keep watching them throughout the years until 2016 when I started watching eastern horror movies instead. I usually torrent my movies but I want to spiritually connect with you, so which site do you use? I use solarmovie.pe if I want to stream movies usually. Feel free to PM me the link instead. JFL, Englund probably didn't care but his friend Jackie minded for sure, I bet. Though he also made it big when he played in Watchmen in 2009. Ahh, the "out of the lake with Freddy's head" is iconic as well. And then the wink he gives the audience, JFL. You know, this is going to sound super strange but I once had a dream about Freddy once before I even watched any of his movies or saw him anywhere. But I saw him with a black overcoat which he never wore. Another girl besides Heather that's cute is the girl in part 3, the blonde girl. Her name is Kristen I think?

• +1
Mirin fellow horror enjoyer. I remember when I was a kid, I would straight up cry if I saw Chucky's face. I only started to get into horror in freshman year of high school. I understand why The Silence of the Lambs is scary. Unlike slashers etc, Hannibal was extremely intelligent. Killers tend to be low IQ. Also, mandatory "IT. PUTS. THE. LOTION. IN. THE. BASKET!"

• Love it
Well said, other movies you watch once and you've had enough. It may be attributed to nostalgia though I wonder when did you start watching them? I started watching the Halloween, Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street movies in 2008. And I would keep watching them throughout the years until 2016 when I started watching eastern horror movies instead. I usually torrent my movies but I want to spiritually connect with you, so which site do you use? I use solarmovie.pe if I want to stream movies usually. Feel free to PM me the link instead. JFL, Englund probably didn't care but his friend Jackie minded for sure, I bet. Though he also made it big when he played in Watchmen in 2009. Ahh, the "out of the lake with Freddy's head" is iconic as well. And then the wink he gives the audience, JFL. You know, this is going to sound super strange but I once had a dream about Freddy once before I even watched any of his movies or saw him anywhere. But I saw him with a black overcoat which he never wore. Another girl besides Heather that's cute is the girl in part 3, the blonde girl. Her name is Kristen I think?
Funnily enough I was exposed to a lot of horror movies when I was young. 2008 sounds about right for me too give or take a year either way. I grew up watching so many classic horror movies like that. Night of the living dead remake (the 1990 one i think) was also so good. I don't know if you've seen that. They don't make good horror movies like they used to I think but again, maybe this is nostalgia talking. Last horror movie I watched was Get Out which actually was pretty cagefuel being BPed :lul::lul:

You know, this is going to sound super strange but I once had a dream about Freddy once before I even watched any of his movies or saw him anywhere. But I saw him with a black overcoat which he never wore.
JFL he's gonna be wearing a black trenchcoat and a fedora. Wish I had photoshop skills or else i'd shop Freddy as a fat neckbeard with the coat on.

Another girl besides Heather that's cute is the girl in part 3, the blonde girl. Her name is Kristen I think?
Oooooh you're talking about dream warriors! The one with the urkcel and some kid in a wheelchair I think. Yeah she looked good in that. Damn that actor Patricia Arquette is 56 now and she looks damn good for her age I'm not gonna lie. Aged WAY better than Heather who's only 59 but is in desperate need of a facelift. So many wrinkles now. I'm remembering watching the movies with her as a kid (my father was a huge horror movie fan too so I watched a ton of them when I was young) and I remember how good she looked. How the might have fallen :ogre:

And yeah I'll PM you the link right now. Obviously have adblock on and antivirus at the ready sometimes my Avast gives me alerts and then most of the times it doesn't it's weird. I have two links so i'll let you pick one and we'll spiritually be connected as Dream Pirates :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and edodalic29
Jeepers Creepers, where'd you get those peepers? The first two movies are quite nostalgic but the third wasn't as enjoyable, which is relatively new.
Mirin the 1st two yes , i didnt watch the third, is it even worth it ? Even if its bad i can sit through it

• +1

View attachment 2864835
Chad skull

• JFL
the mod formerly once upon a time known as Preston has completed his third fourth character transition arc

• Prestonynot, the shadow of a struggling boy, the everyman, the lookismer
  • Preston, the neutral moderator, popular and likeable, promoted from sub mod to full fledged mod
  • Squirtle, the moderator cum fifty shades of melanin zealot (race enthusiast)

and now…

@Jason Voorhees

the last man standing

can’t wait to see this era
.chronic overrating

Funnily enough I was exposed to a lot of horror movies when I was young. 2008 sounds about right for me too give or take a year either way. I grew up watching so many classic horror movies like that. Night of the living dead remake (the 1990 one i think) was also so good. I don't know if you've seen that. They don't make good horror movies like they used to I think but again, maybe this is nostalgia talking. Last horror movie I watched was Get Out which actually was pretty cagefuel being BPed :lul::lul:

JFL he's gonna be wearing a black trenchcoat and a fedora. Wish I had photoshop skills or else i'd shop Freddy as a fat neckbeard with the coat on.

Oooooh you're talking about dream warriors! The one with the urkcel and some kid in a wheelchair I think. Yeah she looked good in that. Damn that actor Patricia Arquette is 56 now and she looks damn good for her age I'm not gonna lie. Aged WAY better than Heather who's only 59 but is in desperate need of a facelift. So many wrinkles now. I'm remembering watching the movies with her as a kid (my father was a huge horror movie fan too so I watched a ton of them when I was young) and I remember how good she looked. How the might have fallen :ogre:

And yeah I'll PM you the link right now. Obviously have adblock on and antivirus at the ready sometimes my Avast gives me alerts and then most of the times it doesn't it's weird. I have two links so i'll let you pick one and we'll spiritually be connected as Dream Pirates :ogre:
Mirin, so we are horror brothers already, it seems. 2008 or 2009, it’s the same thing anyway. I only watched the original Night of the Living Dead so I can’t say I watched the remake version. You’re right though, they don’t make them like they used to. It’s a fact. Nowadays they are focused on artsy fartsy boring movies or just jump scare galore type of movies which are annoying.

JFL at fat neckbeard Freddy.

Yes, Dream Warriors is part III. That one is also really good. With the urkcel. The part where Freddy plays the guy like a puppet with strings was the most standout scene in my opinion. I haven’t seen Patricia in her late age so I’ll compare. Gimme a sec.

It’s joever. They both look like post-wall grannies. Agepill is brutal. Was Patricia the cutie in part III? Yikes. I’ll pretend her real self isn’t real and she only exists in the movie. Mirin, my family didn’t watch horror movies. I did watch Harry Potter often in my childhood. I recently did a “which house would you belong to?” and I got Hufflepuff.

Dream Pirates connection. Sounds based.

• Love it
Mirin the 1st two yes , i didnt watch the third, is it even worth it ? Even if its bad i can sit through it
I watched it when it came out. I liked the cinematography but that’s about it. I don’t know if you’ll like it. Since you’re a fan, I think you should watch it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Chad skull
He was bullied by camp children and thrown into a lake where he presumably drowned (he didn’t, but that’s what his mother believed).

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and TechnoBoss
Mirin, so we are horror brothers already, it seems. 2008 or 2009, it’s the same thing anyway. I only watched the original Night of the Living Dead so I can’t say I watched the remake version. You’re right though, they don’t make them like they used to. It’s a fact. Nowadays they are focused on artsy fartsy boring movies or just jump scare galore type of movies which are annoying.

JFL at fat neckbeard Freddy.

Yes, Dream Warriors is part III. That one is also really good. With the urkcel. The part where Freddy plays the guy like a puppet with strings was the most standout scene in my opinion. I haven’t seen Patricia in her late age so I’ll compare. Gimme a sec.

It’s joever. They both look like post-wall grannies. Agepill is brutal. Was Patricia the cutie in part III? Yikes. I’ll pretend her real self isn’t real and she only exists in the movie. Mirin, my family didn’t watch horror movies. I did watch Harry Potter often in my childhood. I recently did a “which house would you belong to?” and I got Hufflepuff.

Dream Pirates connection. Sounds based.
Yeah I was definitely into horror movies at a young age so anywhere around that time frame sounds about right. I recommend the remake of NoTLD I just can't get on with the REALLY OLD horror movies but maybe I didn't give them a fair chance. I'm glad someone else thinks the same about horror but tbh it applies to every movie.

Something about older movies just mog current movies. When it comes to the horror genre though it's just become especially stale. Always directed by some feminist or some new director which I'm not familiar with so I don't check it out. Half the movies I end up watching that are new come from people recommending it. I never just randomly check out new movies.

Dream warriors was probably my favorite of the nightmare on elm street originals. Definitely joever for all the actresses JFL - Yeah Patricia was the cutie but she aged slightly better than Heather. Still both post wall grannies. Post wall by like 42 years lmfao.

Am I crazy for never having watched the Harry Potter movies other than the first, and the prisoner of azkeban? The letter people hate JK Rowling now so I might watch it out of spite :ogre:

• +1
Yeah I was definitely into horror movies at a young age so anywhere around that time frame sounds about right. I recommend the remake of NoTLD I just can't get on with the REALLY OLD horror movies but maybe I didn't give them a fair chance. I'm glad someone else thinks the same about horror but tbh it applies to every movie.

Something about older movies just mog current movies. When it comes to the horror genre though it's just become especially stale. Always directed by some feminist or some new director which I'm not familiar with so I don't check it out. Half the movies I end up watching that are new come from people recommending it. I never just randomly check out new movies.

Dream warriors was probably my favorite of the nightmare on elm street originals. Definitely joever for all the actresses JFL - Yeah Patricia was the cutie but she aged slightly better than Heather. Still both post wall grannies. Post wall by like 42 years lmfao.

Am I crazy for never having watched the Harry Potter movies other than the first, and the prisoner of azkeban? The letter people hate JK Rowling now so I might watch it out of spite :ogre:
I didn’t think I was going to be meeting horror fans here on this forum, but I’m glad you’re here. Yay. And alright, I’ll make sure to download Night of the Living Dead and watch it either today or tomorrow. I still got some episodes left of a Japanese tv show.

I get what you’re saying. Horror really isn’t what it used to be. You rightfully point out the female directors so there’s a lot of cringy feminist horror movies out there and also pretentious horror movies liked by even more pretentious people. I can’t stand the horror community. Always praising lame flicks.

I also never watch any of the newer ones. I did give some a try, some were ok-ish. But nothing as nice as the horror movies from the 2000s or before.

Dream Warriors is also one of my favorites. Along with the original and New Nightmare from 1994.

My favorite Harry Potter movies are the first four. You could say it’s nostalgia talking but I genuinely do think they’re better than the later movies. I even watched the fifth movie when it came out. I never watched the last three movies until a few years back but I still don’t think the fifth movie is as good as the others even though I watched it in 2007.

I used to play the first three Harry Potter games on the Gameboy Advance and Goblet of Fire on PSP. So I am especially fond of Goblet of Fire. You should give that one a watch, though I’m not sure if you’d like it as much. And the Chamber of Secrets, the second movie, is one you should watch as welll.

• Love it
How do u know all this if you just joined 3 months ago

• JFL
I didn’t think I was going to be meeting horror fans here on this forum, but I’m glad you’re here. Yay. And alright, I’ll make sure to download Night of the Living Dead and watch it either today or tomorrow. I still got some episodes left of a Japanese tv show.

I get what you’re saying. Horror really isn’t what it used to be. You rightfully point out the female directors so there’s a lot of cringy feminist horror movies out there and also pretentious horror movies liked by even more pretentious people. I can’t stand the horror community. Always praising lame flicks.

I also never watch any of the newer ones. I did give some a try, some were ok-ish. But nothing as nice as the horror movies from the 2000s or before.

Dream Warriors is also one of my favorites. Along with the original and New Nightmare from 1994.

My favorite Harry Potter movies are the first four. You could say it’s nostalgia talking but I genuinely do think they’re better than the later movies. I even watched the fifth movie when it came out. I never watched the last three movies until a few years back but I still don’t think the fifth movie is as good as the others even though I watched it in 2007.

I used to play the first three Harry Potter games on the Gameboy Advance and Goblet of Fire on PSP. So I am especially fond of Goblet of Fire. You should give that one a watch, though I’m not sure if you’d like it as much. And the Chamber of Secrets, the second movie, is one you should watch as welll.
Same here I'm glad to know you're a fan as well. You can afford to skip NoTLD tbh it was good but not worth downloading. What Japanese show? I used to love watching Japanese game shows JFL those are great.

If I think of a few newer horror movies worth checking out I can definitely recommend you them. I wouldn't hold my breath on me remembering any good ones that came out lately though.

I played the original Harry Potter Philosophers Stone on PS1 it was so good and so bad. I also remember playing the prisoner of azkaban one but I think that was on PS2 where you start off on the train with the dementor. I also played the PSP games was the goblet of fire the one where you can control all 3 characters and they all work together? If so I definitely played that one. I played the Harry Potter games more than I watched the movies, for some reason.

• +1
jason is legit

every brah should play the friday the 13th game

• +1
Same here I'm glad to know you're a fan as well. You can afford to skip NoTLD tbh it was good but not worth downloading. What Japanese show? I used to love watching Japanese game shows JFL those are great.

If I think of a few newer horror movies worth checking out I can definitely recommend you them. I wouldn't hold my breath on me remembering any good ones that came out lately though.

I played the original Harry Potter Philosophers Stone on PS1 it was so good and so bad. I also remember playing the prisoner of azkaban one but I think that was on PS2 where you start off on the train with the dementor. I also played the PSP games was the goblet of fire the one where you can control all 3 characters and they all work together? If so I definitely played that one. I played the Harry Potter games more than I watched the movies, for some reason.
I’ll answer you when I get on my PC bhai.

• Love it
jason is legit

every brah should play the friday the 13th game
It's not a thing anymore multiplayer got shut down I think you can only play it with your friends in private lobbies now.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back