Jason voorhees > Squirtle > Preston > Prestonynot

I'm scared guys. What can we expect from this new character arc?

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees

Also who mogs? Jason or Michael?

Michael Myers Halloween GIF

Friday The 13Th GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's not a thing anymore multiplayer got shut down I think you can only play it with your friends in private lobbies now.
brutal

i used to play that back when lock down was around

was fun to run around trying to escape jason

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Same here I'm glad to know you're a fan as well. You can afford to skip NoTLD tbh it was good but not worth downloading. What Japanese show? I used to love watching Japanese game shows JFL those are great.

If I think of a few newer horror movies worth checking out I can definitely recommend you them. I wouldn't hold my breath on me remembering any good ones that came out lately though.

I played the original Harry Potter Philosophers Stone on PS1 it was so good and so bad. I also remember playing the prisoner of azkaban one but I think that was on PS2 where you start off on the train with the dementor. I also played the PSP games was the goblet of fire the one where you can control all 3 characters and they all work together? If so I definitely played that one. I played the Harry Potter games more than I watched the movies, for some reason.
I'm on my PC now. Alright, so the Japanese tv show I'm currently watching is a 2005 show called Dragon Zakura. It's about a 6'3" lawyer who starts a one-year long course at a low IQ high school with the aim of making students pass examinations of the most prestigious university of the country. Think of it like a Harvard training class, but it's not a course that's offered by the university itself, rather it's an outsider who is preparing the students. Haha, I remember watching Takashi's Castle on Comedy Central late at night, which was pretty odd and funny. I'll watch NoTLD if you really want me to watch it, I don't mind. I can just watch it when I wake up.

Yeah, there was only one western horror movie that did creep me out somewhat, so that stood out to me. Not that it's a masterpiece, but it was from 2018 or something. I forgot the name. There are other movies that I liked, such as Happy Death Day even though it wasn't creepy at all. Oh, I remember the name of the movie I was referring to earlier. It's called Hereditary (2018).

I never played any of the Harry Potter games on PS1 or PS2. I think my brother played it once and he was at the last level with Professor Quirrell I believe is his name and I thought it was too scary so I didn't want to watch. And yes, that's correct. Mirin bhai, didn't know you played Goblet of Fire on PSP too. If you loved the game, you will like the movie as well. Makes sense, Harry Potter is more fun to play than it is to watch. I did, however, binge-watch the series recently. Like a couple of weeks ago, two or three at most. It started with me reading the third Harry Potter book in Dutch and I was interested to watch the movies again. After all, it had been over a decade since I last watched them. Then after I finished the third book, I started with the first book and now I'm reading the second book. I'm almost done with that one, about 60% through. The first two books are relatively thin compared to the third and especially the fourth book. I will be reading the fourth one after I finish the second one. I like the books because there's details that wasn't filmed, and some scenes were even changed for the film. For instance, in the movies, it's Hermione that fixes Harry's glasses when they are broken, but in the book it's Ron's father that does it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He was bullied by camp children and thrown into a lake where he presumably drowned (he didn’t, but that’s what his mother believed).
Even more funny is her belief that he drowned because the camp guards were having sex. Bro got hit by the black pill and to add salt to the wound, he died because others had sex. Overkill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
Even more funny is her belief that he drowned because the camp guards were having sex. Bro got hit by the black pill and to add salt to the wound, he died because others had sex. Overkill.
Mirin, brother. I had no idea you knew anything about western horror movies. +1

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and emeraldglass
  • Woah
We once discussed Jason vs. Freddy, you remember?
I apologize but I am forgetful and I forgot. What did you think of the movie? Did you watch any of the other movies, aside from the original Friday the 13th?

• +1
the mod formerly once upon a time known as Preston has completed his third fourth character transition arc

• Prestonynot, the shadow of a struggling boy, the everyman, the lookismer
  • Preston, the neutral moderator, popular and likeable, promoted from sub mod to full fledged mod
  • Squirtle, the moderator cum fifty shades of melanin zealot (race enthusiast)

and now…

@Jason Voorhees

the last man standing

can’t wait to see this era

Have @0hMan name himself Chucky

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
I apologize but I am forgetful and I forgot. What did you think of the movie? Did you watch any of the other movies, aside from the original Friday the 13th?
No worries, bro. Honestly, I think I've seen all the classic slashers. The Texas chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, A nightmare on elm Street, Halloween, and Scream. Did I miss any?

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
No worries, bro. Honestly, I think I've seen all the classic slashers. The Texas chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, A nightmare on elm Street, Halloween, and Scream. Did I miss any?
Wow, you really did watch all the classics. Have you seen the entire franchise or just the first flick of every franchise? You should watch Hellraiser if you haven't watched it. It's different from the slashers you mentioned here. Personally, I see it as a supernatural slasher. Hellraiser 2 is the best in the franchise, but definitely give the first one a watch as well.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Wow, you really did watch all the classics. Have you seen the entire franchise or just the first flick of every franchise? You should watch Hellraiser if you haven't watched it. It's different from the slashers you mentioned here. Personally, I see it as a supernatural slasher. Hellraiser 2 is the best in the franchise, but definitely give the first one a watch as well.
Some I have watched only flick and other's I have watched them all. I have watched Hellraiser 2022, but I shoudl watch the OG.

• Woah
Some I have watched only flick and other's I have watched them all. I have watched Hellraiser 2022, but I shoudl watch the OG.
Hellraiser 2022? I didn't know there was 2022 movie out there. Are you sure it's the real deal? *googles*

WTF. I NEVER KNEW. I will download this and watch it, thanks for telling me about this bhai. :D

Yes, definitely watch the OG and the sequel to the OG. I can PM it to you.

• +1
Nooo…I imagined them as cute Pokemons…

• So Sad
Hellraiser 2022? I didn't know there was 2022 movie out there. Are you sure it's the real deal? *googles*

WTF. I NEVER KNEW. I will download this and watch it, thanks for telling me about this bhai. :D

Yes, definitely watch the OG and the sequel to the OG. I can PM it to you.
Glad I could make your night, bhai. PM the OG.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back