Jaw angle implants, worth it?

Sillygoober

Sillygoober

acne scars and recessed :c
i have a genioplasty planned, are jaw angles for 6k worth it, after my genio?

16k for all

Absolutely. Get angle and genio instead of wraparound, which is hard to harmonize due to neck, mouth and ramus measuraments…

Or fillers as a small touch up.

• +1
Reactions: Sillygoober
I will do same in one month.

Genioplasty and jaw angle implants and let you know if it was worth it :)

I will pay 8100€ for both in Barcelona, Spain

• Love it
Reactions: Sillygoober
I will do same in one month.

Genioplasty and jaw angle implants and let you know if it was worth it :)

I will pay 8100€ for both in Barcelona, Spain
Aye man wishing you a fast recovery, i would really be intrested in before and after. :feelsgood:

I could send them to you via PM or telegram, but please no posts here. There are too many toxic idiots here which always claim : "that's over" , despite the fact that many guys here already have decent looks.

Despite the fact that GigaChads exist, I swear to you, I never seen them in real life ! Only on TV and Instagram.

I have a girlfriend I'm mostly maximum 5-6 months single between relationships broke.

But if you ask the "experts" here, than my face should be over and I should kill myself :))

This is why I'm not very actively here and just support guys which are really doing something to lookmax and not just toxicaly laugh about others.

I could send them to you via PM or telegram, but please no posts here. There are too many toxic idiots here which always claim : "that's over" , despite the fact that many guys here already have decent looks.
i wont bro, i promise

Despite the fact that GigaChads exist, I swear to you, I never seen them in real life ! Only on TV and Instagram.

I have a girlfriend I'm mostly maximum 5-6 months single between relationships broke.

But if you ask the "experts" here, than my face should be over and I should kill myself :))

This is why I'm not very actively here and just support guys which are really doing something to lookmax and not just toxicaly laugh about others.
Yeah man its really toxic, thats why i wont post my face either

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
Please keep me in the loop as well. I'm getting jaw angles and infra-malar at the end of the year.

Pls send them to me as well

unless deformed jaw angle doesn’t matter, as long as it’s defined you’ll look good