Jaw is NOT law

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Really?
He has a good jaw but his eye area is 404
+ recessed

Having a squared strong jaw with recession and bad eye area is definitely possible
Good example but still, it's not death tier, what's death tier is the shape

See
Screenshot 20230704 130615 Plastic Surgery Simulator
better eyebrows + infra+bone graft upper eyelid

Now with shitty jaw
Screenshot 20230704 130703 Plastic Surgery Simulator

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
Good example but still, it's not death tier, what's death tier is the shape

See View attachment 2297391 better eyebrows + infra+bone graft upper eyelid

Now with shitty jaw View attachment 2297393
Yes it can be fixed. I just meant that a strong lower third doesn't necessary naturaly mean good eyes and good overall bones. His midface is sunken too

I have a weaker jaw but my overall bone structure looks better than him, even without the fillers

Yes it can be fixed. I just meant that a strong lower third doesn't necessary mean good eyes and good overall features. His midface is sunken too

I have a weaker jaw but my overall bone structure looks better than him, even without the fillers
generally weak jaw = narrow face = shit eyes

and the reverse is also true

a good fwhr (very often with a decent jaw) implies a good base for ascend, what matters is your base, always.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackckatt
generally weak jaw = narrow face = shit eyes

and the reverse is also true

a good fwhr very often implies a good base for ascend, what matters is your base, always.
It depends of what we call a weak jaw too. Mine is narrow only because my long ramus decided to tilt inward instead being straight... The bones are here but tilted...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
It depends of what we call a weak jaw. Mine is narrow only because my long ramus decided to tilt inward instead being straight... The bones are here but tilted...
Yeah sure, this example is a weak jaw global (shit body)
MV5BNTgyNDgxMjUyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYxNzY1OQ V1  1

now these guys have strong body but 404 ramus , their es ratio is shit and their fwhr is shit
Ovalface
208580 1

you can still be very gl with a weak jaw and a strong body, but you need a good es ratio and a good fwhr like this guy
MV5BMTU1OTQ0OTA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU5NTA4NDM V1

Yeah sure, this example is a weak jaw global (shit body)View attachment 2297424

now these guys have strong body but 404 ramus , their es ratio is shit and their fwhr is shit
View attachment 2297429View attachment 2297422

you can still be very gl with a weak jaw and a strong body, but you need a good es ratio and a good fwhr like this guy View attachment 2297432
The last guy looks strong enough. I really don't like Ghosling jaw

I noticed that I have jaw asymetry too. One side has a very slanted ramus while the other is straighter

Fillers straightened the ramus and gave a symetric and robust looking, outward gonions. Now everything is gone and BDD can't be avoided as I really loved the way it looked

Attachments

• 20230704_132941.jpg
    20230704_132941.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230618_230238.jpg
    20230618_230238.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230704_132740.jpg
    20230704_132740.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230704_133156.jpg
    20230704_133156.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Is gonial angle measured relative to the ramus or perpendicular to Frankfort plane?

The last guy looks strong enough. I really don't like Ghosling jaw
well generally shit jaw implies narrow face and bad es ratio+too round shape eyes, that's why you don't like Gosling

The last guy is pretty good looking despite his ramus
Screenshot 20230704 134348 ImageMeter
so yeah u can still be good looking but u need excellent fwhr zygos/midface ratio es ratio which is rare if the face is not well developed , you'll end up most of the time like Gosling or Jake

I noticed that I have jaw asymetry too. One side has a very slanted ramus while the other is straighter

Fillers straightened the ramus and gave a symetric and robust looking, outward gonions. Now everything is gone and BDD can't be avoided as I really loved the way it looked
Mirin ur jaw, pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
Every prettyboy on earth has cheekbones prominent with a more narrow jaw.

What IS law:

HEIGHT
Eyebrows
Eye area in general
Lean
Bone density
Cheekbones
Skin
Teeth

Semi-Law:

Jaw
Chin
Eye color
Frame
Hairline
Lips
@try2beme white people stealing and claiming ethnic features again.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR HYPOCRISY OP.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
i’m confused
Full lips and thick dark dense lashes and brows are poc traits that privileged whites like to pick and claim for themselves yet are still racist to poc

Everything matters if you want to be good looking. I’m adamant though that the Chin is more important irl than the jaw. It ratios your lower third better than your jaw ever could and it stretches the skin out more. Average jaw good chin is a lot better combo than the other way around

IMG 3130

Only thing in the pic above that got morphed was the chin. @thecel @Nebula @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Bitchwhipper2
Full lips and thick dark dense lashes and brows are poc traits that privileged whites like to pick and claim for themselves yet are still racist to poc
thick brows are universal and how tf was i claiming those for whites, also yeah i’m racist jfl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Autists think wide blocky square jaws are ideal.

What jaw is law really means is having a properly developed jaw the most important facial feature

thick brows are universal and how tf was i claiming those for whites, also yeah i’m racist jfl
THICK BROWS ARE A POC TRAIT. DO YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE ASSOCIATE THEM WITH MIDDLE EASTERNERS?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and rand anon
just get both mogger jaw and mogger eyes

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
One of the psl gods lucky blue is recessed or doesn't really have a mogger jaw
Unless your a birdcel jaw is not law

Jaw is Law, stop coping.

One of the psl gods lucky blue is recessed or doesn't really have a mogger jaw
Unless your a birdcel jaw is not law

jfl his jaw is still angular asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
everyone with mogger jaw and death tier eyes says jaw is law
everyone with mogger eyes and shit jaw says they’re coping

everyone here is coping

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

What IS law:

Bone density
WTF does "bone density" have anything to do with attractiveness? What kind of bizarre cope is this?

• +1
Water

• WTF

What IS law:

HEIGHT
Eyebrows
Eye area in general
Lean
Bone density
Cheekbones
Skin
Teeth

Semi-Law:

Jaw
Chin
Eye color
Frame
Hairline
Lips
If this was true I wouldn’t be here

WTF does "bone density" have anything to do with attractiveness? What kind of bizarre cope is this?
Pretty sure he means bone size like thick wrist big hands being tall is pointless if you have stick bones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU and Chinlet Ascension
There are plenty of guy with worse facial features who look good only becouse of thier jaw
Yeah, even though I believe eyes are usually the difference between a good-looking guy and a great-looking guy I have to admit. Being good-looking nearly always necessitates a somewhat good lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
there are transformations with jaw fillers though , and people went from normie to chadlites . It is just another variable , not a law per se . Though im more inclined to 'jaw is law theory' personally .

• +1
Show death tier eyes area and good jaw (which implies a gonial angle of at least 119), its impossible
Mine. Check my posts jfl. My jaw is great but my eyes are curry tier

Mine. Check my posts jfl. My jaw is great but my eyes are curry tier
Ure above av and ur eyes are good for ur ethnicity bro

Good jaw and facial proportion, and ur orbitals are not narrow (over tier)

Would put height in semi-law except if you're 160 cm and below

nothing is law, there are good looking people with bad eye areas, bad jaws, bad hairline etc.
This. It's how they all combine together. A dude could have a sick eye area but be ugly if he has no jaw and a tiny skull

Jaw is Law nigga,

You need forward grown

Once forward grown, there are ways to make both narrow and wide jaw work