Jaw surgery gives insane airway boost. Example inside.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Imagine being able to breathe double the amount as before. Must be life changing.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and DelonLover1999
any way we can get better airway? mine isnt bad, im not recessed either, my airway is good too but any way we can get it better? i heard its better for sports and shit and that athletes have big airways, how do they achieve it

any way we can get better airway? mine isnt bad, im not recessed either, my airway is good too but any way we can get it better? i heard its better for sports and shit and that athletes have big airways, how do they achieve it
only natural way is to lose weight i think and always breathe through your nose

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You can get a total volume measurement from a cbct, along with the widths at specific points like nasal, occlusal, mandibular. If you have breathing concerns, a sleep study can help assess potential apnea. Other than orthognathic surgery or something like tonsil/adendoid removal, you can use a cpap machine or get a custom nightguard that repositions the mandible slightly without(hopefully)aggravating the tmj

Some of the newer upper arch expansion methods tout nasal volume increase like mse and ease, though they aren’t indicated in people who have normal occlusions without any transverse defect

• Hmm...
The only way is to mew since birth and get breast fed until your teeth grow.

• JFL