(JAW SURGERY) How do I convince my dad?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
My dad wants me to get my bimax done by a doctor in-network through our insurance.

He's giving me a loan for jaw surgery btw

Many people here would say they're probably gonna be too bluepilled, etc. which i tend to agree with,

how do I convince him that I need a real blackpilled doctor then?
(Ofc will probably be a lot more money in this case)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Just say some random doctor probably might risk leaving you without feeling and you insist on a good surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If he's paying your copay you might as well consult with some locals and see what they propose.

• +1
If he's paying your copay you might as well consult with some locals and see what they propose.
Yeah I probably will but I feel like he will prob pay for a foreign surgeon as well if i convince him so I would rather do that

say you want it to be really safe and is scared of getting nerve daamage or something and you want the best and safest person to do it on you the doc u want
also how old are you

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore and Deleted member 19766
say you want it to be really safe and is scared of getting nerve daamage or something and you want the best and safest person to do it on you the doc u want
also how old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
My dad wants me to get my bimax done by a doctor in-network through our insurance.

He's giving me a loan for jaw surgery btw

Many people here would say they're probably gonna be too bluepilled, etc. which i tend to agree with,

how do I convince him that I need a real blackpilled doctor then?
(Ofc will probably be a lot more money in this case)
Make up some bs about security

• +1
if you are in the US, serious in-network surgeons are considerably better than the “blackpilled” random surgeons glorified on .org

Just tell him the doctor specializes in the surgery and has had many success stories. Tell him about how you are deathly afraid that a more inexperienced doctor might butcher the surgery. Focus on the functional part of the surgery if he doesn't care about aesthetics.

• +1