Jaw

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
IMG 0256

Can someone explain how is it even possible for a human to have this lower third? Are his bones just so insane or are his masseters also massive. I cant wrap my head around it

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Undeveloped mid face with insane masseters, I don't understand how these phenotypes exist, they look like something out of a cartoon

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dontknowan, spark, Allornothing and 3 others
Undeveloped mid face with insane masseters, I don't understand how these phenotypes exist, they look like something out of a cartoon
he’s on a different level man.. The more i see him the more i think he cant really be mogged

• Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum Opus
the dickriding is crazy holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, ErbCel, Zonar and 9 others
View attachment 2904037

Can someone explain how is it even possible for a human to have this lower third? Are his bones just so insane or are his masseters also massive. I cant wrap my head around it
Solely genetics his chin height is really godly I swear if I had this chin I would be chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
The midface is not under developed, his lower third is just developed beyond a level of normal.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and ambi
Juat suck his dick already

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and ambi
The midface is not under developed, his lower third is just developed beyond a level of normal.

Yes I know, it looks disproportionate

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
not really solely genetics
I mean I got my jaw solely from genetics both my parents have outward gonions so probably the same in his case too

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Kaz and ambi
I mean I got my jaw solely from genetics both my parents have outward gonions so probably the same in his case too
every male has outward gonions its a dimorphic trait

every male has outward gonions its a dimorphic trait
LOL, I never see males with outward gonions where I'm at jfl I am like the only person with a good jaw like no troll

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and ambi
LOL, I never see males with outward gonions where I'm at jfl I am like the only person with a good jaw like no troll
yeah people have shit jaws but not bc of gonions, either just overall bad mass or high bodyfats

yeah people have shit jaws but not bc of gonions, either just overall bad mass or high bodyfats
This is what my skull looks like no rage bait

Attachments

• image_2024-05-07_234840291.png
    image_2024-05-07_234840291.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Brutal, euryprosopic - low mesoprosopic... bad news bucko
I have a slightly short lower third due to chin height, but almost ideal midface + forehead height

And i'm still sitting here, wondering why we don't have the CT Scans of Barrett, Basso, Vinnie, Drago, Lundgren, Chico and whatnot.

• +1
His jaw is top-tier but there's a few men out there with the same. C'est la vie.

• Hmm...
His jaw is top-tier but there's a few men out there with the same. C'est la vie.
Who has a jaw like that? I’ve improved mine pretty easily quite a bit but i just dont understand the anatomy behind vinnies jaw. Ive never seen a jaw that good on anyone. Cant tell if its just a lot of bone mass + insane masseters or are his masseters normal but the bone is insane idk

And i'm still sitting here, wondering why we don't have the CT Scans of Barrett, Basso, Vinnie, Drago, Lundgren, Chico and whatnot.
I genuinely need to see vinnies and bassos skull

Who has a jaw like that? I’ve improved mine pretty easily quite a bit but i just dont understand the anatomy behind vinnies jaw. Ive never seen a jaw that good on anyone. Cant tell if its just a lot of bone mass + insane masseters or are his masseters normal but the bone is insane idk
He has small masseters. It's just gonial flare causing high bone mass along the entire jaw. His is unique in the sense that his gonions are also angular and sharp at the bottom which is rare and creates angularity from the front.

All genes. Top looking guys usually have similar jaws. Pitt, Bomer, Meeks, Pattinson. Of all of them, only Meeks really has the level of gonial angularity that Vinnie has (higher actually).

• JFL
He has small masseters. It's just gonial flare causing high bone mass along the entire jaw. His is unique in the sense that his gonions are also angular and sharp at the bottom which is rare and creates angularity from the front.

All genes. Top looking guys usually have similar jaws. Pitt, Bomer, Meeks, Pattinson. Of all of them, only Meeks really has the level of gonial angularity that Vinnie has (higher actually).
i caged ngl

I genuinely need to see vinnies and bassos skull

On a serious note, i really don't understand how we don't have a comparison between incels, normis and chad CBCT.

Gonial flare alone doesnt make that look by itself
IMG 0402 IMG 0395 IMG 0396
Very visibly big masseters and good flaring and tall chin and just top tier bonemass overall

Also obv its not genetics caging still at that. His changed very much, from my own experience mine changed a shit ton and many friends irl that i know have had massive changes in the jaw shape and mass overall. Shape is more genetics though mass not so much

Gonial flare alone doesnt make that look by itself
View attachment 2905188View attachment 2905189View attachment 2905190
Very visibly big masseters and good flaring and tall chin and just top tier bonemass overall

Also obv its not genetics caging still at that. His changed very much, from my own experience mine changed a shit ton and many friends irl that i know have had massive changes in the jaw shape and mass overall. Shape is more genetics though mass not so much
So you know nothing and you're coping hard basically. Fuck this forum lately. His jaw is all gonial flare and it's all genes. Don't bother replying until you figure out the basics.

• JFL
So you know nothing and you're coping hard basically. Fuck this forum lately. His jaw is all gonial flare and it's all genes. Don't bother replying until you figure out the basics.
Struck a nerve? LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus