Reminder that jaw as wide as the zygos is deformed.

D

dervw4cenks

Gold
People here used to say having a jaw as wide as the zygos is ideal. Some people said it wasn't ideal, but wasn't bad because it's masculine. The truth is, almost no human has a jaw as wide as their zygos. It's pretty much impossible. You're deformed if your jaw is as wide as your zygos. To have a jaw as wide as your zygos you must have some extremely severe cheekbone deficiency or your jaw grew way too wide through acromegaly or you got a botched implant. Or bruxism.

This is how jaw as wide as the zygos looks like:

This second guy here's jaw is actually narrower than his zygos, it's 93% of zygo width yet it still looks too wide.

Ideal jaw to zygos width is around 87-92%, that's what most guys with ideal jaws have, that's already wide. Average bigonial width is probably like 82% of zygo width.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, The Heartless and 97baHater
People here used to say having a jaw as wide as the zygos is ideal. Some people said it wasn't ideal, but wasn't bad because it's masculine. The truth is, almost no human has a jaw as wide as their zygos. It's pretty much impossible. You're deformed if your jaw is as wide as your zygos. To have a jaw as wide as your zygos you must have some extremely severe cheekbone deficiency or your jaw grew way too wide through acromegaly or you got a botched implant. Or bruxism.

This is how jaw as wide as the zygos looks like:
View attachment 2931652

This second guy here's jaw is actually narrower than his zygos, it's 93% of zygo width yet it still looks too wide.
View attachment 2931654

Ideal jaw to zygos width is around 87-92%, that's what most guys with ideal jaws have, that's already wide. Average bigonial width is probably like 82% of zygo width.
Mine is 60% am I cooked?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, st.hamudi but 6‘5, sub3cel and 6 others
You need golden balance

1st is clearly wider than zygos, are you blind ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, T50 Mogger, dervw4cenks and 4 others
For the millionth time, a naturally wide jaw bone is good. No one naturally has a jaw bone that is too wide.

It’s big masseters that are the problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, caiolindo, Feliezzx and 3 others
For the millionth time, a naturally wide jaw bone is good. No one naturally has a jaw bone that is too wide.

cope, look at ugly @The Heartless face you will understand that you are wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel
cope, look at ugly @The Heartless face you will understand that you are wrong.
Yes let me listen to a 3PSL about looks.

6 psl =8.25 =chad

U≠chad
you are right cuz I said at least. This guy @Allornothing is wrong because he hasn't seen @The Heartless face yet. His jaw is way too wide, and his entire face is deformed

you are right cuz I said at least. This guy @Allornothing is wrong because he hasn't seen @The Heartless face yet. His jaw is way too wide, and his entire face is deformed
Post pic here pls

they have wider jaw than zygo tho

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Post pic here pls
I will be banned for doxxing.
but in this thread there are descriptions of all his deformations.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I will be banned for doxxing.
but in this thread there are descriptions of all his deformations.
Pm pics plz

Pm pics plz
I didn't save it, but there was a doxx thread of him
his face is very unpleasant to look at.
just imagine this guy was fully unbiased and this is what he wrote before he saw his face:

and after:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
IMG 5247

same width

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks and sub3cel

why no one understands this

hahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

Either way if you actually have a ratio of jaw to zygos that's 1:1 something is seriously wrong. It's not ideal or even close, it's fucked

Either way if you actually have a ratio of jaw to zygos that's 1:1 something is seriously wrong. It's not ideal or even close, it's fucked
My point is not even the celebrities with the best jaw bones (Pattinson, Cavill) have a jaw even close to the width of their cheekbones. An unharmonious jaw width is always the result of masseters or filler/shitty implants.

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
they have wider jaw than zygo tho
Second guy's jaw isn't even close to being the same width as his zygos. Yet it still looks too big

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-20 at 11.53.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-20 at 11.53.12 AM.png
    928.1 KB · Views: 0