Jawline has declined over time, how do I fix?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Iron
I have started going to the gym lately and been working on improving my looks. But I have noticed my jawline has noticeably decreased over time.

Some old pictures of me:

CF875547 7B65 4865 B8DC DBB47C3E5255
54DE8FFE AEB8 4EF3 B632 2D751504265A
5A7657B7 1557 4340 93C1 24D4ACCFA557

Now compare these old pictures of me from 2019-2020 to now:

06B3322D 8CD3 48AE A4EC F50F302A310F
23CAA9FB D8A2 45CE BF69 75B274905EC8
F6D0703B 0378 480F 9120 CF7515E41392

I couldn’t find a better side profile for the old picture. I’m trying to reverse this trend and get a stronger jawline again but I’m not even sure why this happening or what I could do to improve it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Ryan and Jason Voorhees
Wtf are you wearing
CF875547 7B65 4865 B8DC DBB47C3E5255

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coman, greywind, MikeMew'sBitch and 10 others
Damn, I meant to say the decline was most clear from a side profile view rather than a front profile but I can't go back and edit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I have started going to the gym lately and been working on improving my looks. But I have noticed my jawline has noticeably decreased over time.

Some old pictures of me:

View attachment 1328675View attachment 1328676View attachment 1328678

View attachment 1328679View attachment 1328681View attachment 1328682

I couldn’t find a better side profile for the old picture. I’m trying to reverse this trend and get a stronger jawline again but I’m not even sure why this happening or what I could do to improve it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Fat

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Tyronecell and 4 others
You should get bimax

• +1

Some old pictures of me:

I would say chewing and maybe genioplasty (maybe)
have you gained weight over those years?

• +1

Some old pictures of me:

Yeah that’s the issue with lifting. The muscles slowly digest the jawbone. I would immediately drop the weights before you turn into a complete birdcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Baldingman1998, Tyronecell and 5 others
Yeah that’s the issue with lifting. The muscles slowly digest the jawbone. I would immediately drop the weights before you turn into a complete birdcel
what??? . how to prevent losing jaw???

• +1
I think you may be right. Right now I’m 11%-13% body fat, I should try to drop down to 7%-9% body fat to see how much that helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Tyronecell, Wallenberg and 4 others
Lose fat. Gain muscle. Lean till the point you can see veins. Then Debloat max if you still can't.
Then we can see your bones. Rn we can't see nothing.

Also you're bite looks off but idk what you're going to have to do to that. Honestly, just softmax
Don't bother with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 14166, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
just weightgain bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Lifting doesn't cause boneless :feelskek:
oh , are u for sure??? , im scared that my jaw will become recessed if i work out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Jason Voorhees
I think you may be right. Right now I’m 11%-13% body fat, I should try to drop down to 7%-9% body fat to see how much that helps
You 11%? Nah fam. You are 2% TOPS. Ripped af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
if ur 15% and u drop down to 12% the difference will be minimal, if you drop anything lower than that your most likely gonna end up looking worse.

if you dont look good while 18-15% its over

just softmaxx then hardmaxx if ur not satisfied with the result.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Jason Voorhees
Shit oral posture and weight gain

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and thegodfather
1A1E74FE 8540 46FA A9A7 5C23C9F2343C

I think the best course of action would be to cut down to 9% body fat to see how that would effect my jawline. (Note that I just ate so that will effect these measurements) I definitely look skinnier in my older pictures so that may be the root cause.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
do you have your sodium to potassium ratio in check? might cause bloating

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
View attachment 1328800
I think the best course of action would be to cut down to 9% body fat to see how that would effect my jawline. (Note that I just ate so that will effect these measurements) I definitely look skinnier in my older pictures so that may be the root cause.
I’m looking at your pics again and yeah I think this is a good idea

your jaw isn’t top .001% but you’re tall white and gl so it doesn’t really matter

• +1
Reactions: thegodfather
  • +1
Reactions: thegodfather
Did you train neck?
Also lose fat to before

Gaining fat and losing teeth can make you lose jaw

You got fat

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Just google it. No larp 100% facts
The bone reduction after a tooth extraction refers to the bone socket in which the teeth was in. The jaw doesn’t change. That’s just some 16 year olds looksmaxxers theory after he read the headline of a study and saw „mandible smth smth smth bone smth smth smth decrease“.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The gym probably ruined your posture and made it hard to mew and swallow correctly. Try doing that again.

The bone reduction after a tooth extraction refers to the bone socket in which the teeth was in. The jaw doesn’t change. That’s just some 16 year olds looksmaxxers theory after he read the headline of a study and saw „mandible smth smth smth bone smth smth smth decrease“.
What causes bone loss around teeth? Bone loss is quite common, usually as a result of either missing teeth or advanced periodontitis (or peri-implantitis). In the first year after losing a tooth, 25% of the surrounding bone is lost and it will continue to wear away over time.

Just google it stop being lazy. That's why implants are good they stop tooth recession

What causes bone loss around teeth? Bone loss is quite common, usually as a result of either missing teeth or advanced periodontitis (or peri-implantitis). In the first year after losing a tooth, 25% of the surrounding bone is lost and it will continue to wear away over time.

Just google it stop being lazy. That's why implants are good they stop tooth recession
It doesn’t affect your fckin jaw. Just the small tiny bone pocket the tooth was in. It doesn’t affect your looks. Who gives a shit if you have a bit of bone missing in an area no one ever is gonna see ? It also doesn’t affect the areas that people can see in any shape or form.

• WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It doesn’t affect your fckin jaw. Just the small tiny bone pocket the tooth was in. It doesn’t affect your looks. Who gives a shit if you have a bit of bone missing in an area no one ever is gonna see ? It also doesn’t affect the areas that people can see in any shape or form.
Screenshot 20210923 011522  01

Aging with Dentures versus Implants
Screenshot 20210923 011749

• +1
Reactions: one job away

can you lose jaw if you have advanced periodontitis and bone loss but your teeth is still intact?

I have noticed my jawline has noticeably decreased over time.
To me it seems it's the result of weight gain, I could measure your dimensions and tell you with precision wether it's the same size or not regardless of weight, but I don't have spare time rn.

If the jawbone did decease it'd be the result of condylar resorption.

Condylar resorption is the only non-growth related cause of shrinking jaws that I know of and it's not that uncommon. If you feel pain near your ear, lots of clicking noises when you move your jaw and your bite has changed (most important thing) you might have condylar resorption (over), but it's unlikely judging by your pictures.

You can see crack heads with tooth loss jaw. When you dont have enough teeth you jaw will pull down. It does not MAKE any sense that one tooth can recess u that much.