How do I fix chronic depression?

nuisance

nuisance

Bronze
Depression is my biggest min and it has been for years. It truly is affecting my relationships with friends/women. I have this issue where I can meet women and have good relationships with them within a couple of weeks/months of me feeling happy because of the oxytocin they give me but eventually, it wears off and the depression always comes back and they can sense it and slowly we grow apart because of it.

Every single woman I've ever been with has told me that I am mysterious at the beginning of the relationship but eventually, they find out it's not being mysterious it's just because I'm a depressed loser who feels pleasure in nothing eventually not even her. :lul:

The thing is I do not have much to be depressed about I have money, I look decent, I have a shredded muscular physique rn, and I don't have any issues with women like I did during puberty because I had severe acne back then that cleared up. My issue is keeping them interested because there is nothing interesting about a depressed monotone person.

I'm 20 now and I truly believe if I can't fix my mental state I will end up alone. If anyone has any serious recommendations drop them below. Ive been thinking about SSRIs lately but I'm afraid my libido will not exist anymore after taking them since its already low due to my mental.

Venting to much, you guys can call me a bitch now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pikabro and Daqirius
a gun to your head, dead srs

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
go to a therapist not Looksmax.org (y)

• JFL
Reactions: BananaBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
Dnr
Get a hobby or passion that truly entertains you, a reason to keep living.

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
Dnr
Get a hobby or passion that truly entertains you, a reason to keep living.
This is good advice for most people, most cases of depression in my opinion are due to lack of just doing things and rotting. Unfortunately I already do too much daily I've been going to the gym for two years, work, play electric guitar,college, have a youth group. I was probably dropped on my head as a baby or something.

This is good advice for most people, most cases of depression in my opinion are due to lack of just doing things and rotting. Unfortunately I already do too much daily I've been going to the gym for two years, work, play electric guitar,college, have a youth group. I was probably dropped on my head as a baby or something.
Idk man i used to be depressed and suicidal a couple years ago and what triggered my happines was getting back in the gym and lifting. Because i got obsessed with that and i stopped my old habits of staying home all day never hanging out with friends and just rotting making 3d animations on my pc jfl. I actually started training with a friend i had barely spoken to in a year. That could be of help too, do you hangout with your best friends alot? If not then do so.

@mefrom Yea I do, I had a trip with about ten people that I am really comfortable with and this girl that I fw recently. Usually, I'm the group comedian but for some reason, I was unable to feel anything the whole day and I feel like I killed the vibe even though I'm usually the one keeping it up. I feel like I disappointed everyone, especially the girl that I like. We talk a lot and flirt I was actually planning on making a move on the trip a couple of days prior but I didn't and I barely spoke to her just because I felt so low. I can tell I disappointed her. We stopped texting since then and I hope I can make things right next time we work with each other because I really do like her.

My friends see me as happy, and funny. Sometimes I have short periods of being truly happy but most of the time I can fake being happy I use comedy to cope. But on days like those I really show my true colors and nobody likes a depressed monotone boring person even if they are your friends.

Don't ask here this is abuseddogs.org

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Try the SSRIs, what do you have to lose?
The thing is I do not have much to be depressed about I have money, I look decent, I have a shredded muscular physique rn, and I don't have any issues with women like I did during puberty because I had severe acne back then that cleared up. My issue is keeping them interested because there is nothing interesting about a depressed monotone person.
If this was true, then you wouldn't feel like a depressed retard. Have you ever thought why you're depressed? No one is ever actually just "depressed", there's always a source. Believing anything else is cope, get out of your head and stop being a mentalcel.