my aspie plan to fix my social anxiety + high inhib

v1nn13

v1nn13

Iron
firstly im trying xanax starting at 0.5g 3 times a day then increase it depending on how i feel on them.

then ill try mushrooms at a medium dose a few times probably 1.5 - 2.5g because ive read into the positive effects it has on mental health. moreover i will try micro dosing with weed every once in a while.

when im 16 and can get a job ill also be roiding with test and maybe dbol. ive heard this lowers depression. i will also fucking feel and look amazing

let me know if theres anything else

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
inb4 “your too young to be taking drugs “

meds dont fix anxiety,. they just deal with the symptoms. Ur gonna struggle with anxiety ur whole life if u don;'t address the root cause which is your looks/social ladder

• +1
Reactions: hoursk, ominion and N1666
meds dont fix anxiety,. they just deal with the symptoms. Ur gonna struggle with anxiety ur whole life if u don;'t address the root cause which is your looks/social ladder
im decently popular in school and im not ugly

im decently popular in school and im not ugly
being "not ugly" doesn't mean shit. To women, average IS ugly. You know this bc ur anxious for a reason, its ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • JFL
Reactions: ducksoover
firstly im trying xanax starting at 0.5g 3 times a day then increase it depending on how i feel on them.

then ill try mushrooms at a medium dose a few times probably 1.5 - 2.5g because ive read into the positive effects it has on mental health. moreover i will try micro dosing with weed every once in a while.

when im 16 and can get a job ill also be roiding with test and maybe dbol. ive heard this lowers depression. i will also fucking feel and look amazing

jfl

You’re retarded

• +1
Reactions: melon6329
xanax will fuck u up brev

you will start taking more and more because you'll get more brave
then u will start to forget shit and lose track of how many ur taking
my friend was in a bad cycle and was admitted to hospital for it, i too nearly got caught up in this cycle

Getting more muscle mass is the healthiest way to lower social anxiety.

Social anxiety is a primal instinct that keeps us safe. Talking to a girl could legit get you killed by the men in her tribe in our evolutionary past. But your subconscious will recognize when you could easily beat other people in a fight.

Muscle + Some ground combat sport will help.

Getting more muscle mass is the healthiest way to lower social anxiety.

Social anxiety is a primal instinct that keeps us safe, but your subconscious will recognize when you could easily beat other people in a fight.

Muscle + Some ground combat sport will help.
i was thinking of starting bjj and maui tai. do they mog?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
i was thinking of starting bjj and maui tai. do they mog?
Yes. My theory is any sport where you are regularly sparing other dudes will increase social confidence.

Physical contact with other dudes, no homo.

Something like Karatee where you are just practicing kicks and punches without a sparing partner most of the time, wouldn't have the same effect imho.

But Bjj and/or maui tai should be good.

Yes. My theory is any sport where you are regularly sparing other dudes will increase social confidence.

Physical contact with other dudes, no homo.

Something like Karatee where you are just practicing kicks and punches without a sparing partner most of the time, wouldn't have the same effect imho.

But Bjj and/or maui tai should be good.
the problem is idek if i have low enough inhib to go to any of these classes. im always too scared to go gym even tho i have a membership already

any tips?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

I've tried most drugs for social anxiety and in some cases it made my social anxiety worse. You are a teenager in school, that's the best time to be social and ensure you don't cuck your development when you are older. It's going to be a lot harder to have the opportunities that you have now once you finish school.

This sounds like Reddit tier information, but you just have to force yourself to be in uncomfortable positions. One time I travelled to the other side of my country without my phone and it forced me to speak to people to get directions and not hide away looking at my phone. It completely changed my perspective.

the problem is idek if i have low enough inhib to go to any of these classes. im always too scared to go gym even tho i have a membership already

any tips?
Then build muscle first. That will increase testosterone which will increase confidence.

I don't recommend steroids or any illegal supplements. Just make sure you're getting enough protein.

I've tried most drugs for social anxiety and in some cases it made my social anxiety worse. You are a teenager in school, that's the best time to be social and ensure you don't cuck your development when you are older. It's going to be a lot harder to have the opportunities that you have now once you finish school.

This sounds like Reddit tier information, but you just have to force yourself to be in uncomfortable positions. One time I travelled to the other side of my country without my phone and it forced me to speak to people to get directions and not hide away looking at my phone. It completely changed my perspective.
so i should purposely make myself be in uncomfortable situations to learn how to deal with them?

sounds like something i can never bring myself to do

Then build muscle first. That will increase testosterone which will increase confidence.

I don't recommend steroids or any illegal supplements. Just make sure you're getting enough protein.
i need test for my shitty dismorphism anyway im definitely taking it

so i should purposely make myself be in uncomfortable situations to learn how to deal with them?
Yes. Drugs only mask your social anxiety temporarily, the more you try to hide it now with external factors, the worse it'll get in the future.
sounds like something i can never bring myself to do

simply just go out with a bunch of your friends first, what I did was go to places and smoke weed with my friends and it helped a lot. When you are with people you know you are more comfortable + being out in public will give you that exposure. It makes the whole thing less daunting.

Yes. Drugs only mask your social anxiety temporarily, the more you try to hide it now with external factors, the worse it'll get in the future.

simply just go out with a bunch of your friends first, what I did was go to places and smoke weed with my friends and it helped a lot. When you are with people you know you are more comfortable + being out in public will give you that exposure. It makes the whole thing less daunting.
ill ask my friends if they wanna go out next weekend then. i do rot inside all day

i am going to try alternatives before drugging and see if they fix this.

thanks alot tho

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i do rot inside all day
That could explain it all then, rotting inside at your age is more damaging than you think.

i am going to try alternatives before drugging and see if they fix this.

thanks alot tho
If you do use drugs, then make sure it's only in social situations ie with your friends. Same goes with drinking alcohol

That could explain it all then, rotting inside at your age is more damaging than you think.

If you do use drugs, then make sure it's only in social situations ie with your friends. Same goes with drinking alcohol
okok

thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: N1666