Jawline is the base for every single face

If I read one more time " muh eyes > jaw "

No no no

A more sculpted, and angular jaw will literally improve the entire rest of your face

Eyes + Jaw + Hair = Life

If you slack any department mega loss in looks

Compare Christian Bale's angular jaw pic vs rounder jaw pic

View attachment 769451View attachment 769452

A more angular jaw simply sharpens all the other features of your face, it also makes your mouth much more kissable to women

View attachment 769456View attachment 769457
keep coping subhuman i am 100% sure you hafe cuck eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and johncruz12345
I agree with OP. Jaw is law

keep coping subhuman i am 100% sure you hafe cuck eyes
4kb9go

you probably hafe awerage jaw and bad eyes tbh
And you have a small skull cause of your Low IQ

My 3 second meme literally just summed up your posts

ok then barring implants, how can one make his jaw more angular? @Chadlite Rutherford

ok then barring implants, how can one make his jaw more angular? @Chadlite Rutherford
Usually if a jaw is not angular its due to the chin not being pronounced enough or your bodyfat isnt low enough to seperate the chin to the jaw in the V-Shape that gives it the sharpness

Main qimg 961e52292f38223bafb44b12b417ac99

Literally!!
Anything else is cope. The jaw is the basis and foundation for a more chiseled and manlier face. No jaw , no ...life.

Usually if a jaw is not angular its due to the chin not being pronounced enough or your bodyfat isnt low enough to seperate the chin to the jaw in the V-Shape that gives it the sharpness

View attachment 770260
alright. I have low body fat and a square chin but a narrow jaw. It’s still visible tho. Can I pm you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Literally destroyed OP

View attachment 770345 This guy always had a strong jaw, still considered a subhuman while his lesser jawed but better eyed costar was the Chad
Trash argument

His costar is tall, with blue eyes, and a much mcuh better jawline

Tommy Wiseau has every bad PSL feature and his jaw is ACTUALLY WORSE than his costar

Wide Jaw =/= Good Jaw

A good jaw can be wide like Pitts but it must have a strong projecting chin and sharp angles
Screenshot 20201029 203415 Gallery
Screenshot 20201029 203409 Gallery

No no no

A more sculpted, and angular jaw will literally improve the entire rest of your face

Eyes + Jaw + Hair = Life

A more angular jaw simply sharpens all the other features of your face, it also makes your mouth much more kissable to women

Its actually true since my subhumanly narrow mouth cost me my dating life. My neurocranial base angle is fubar. No way to fix it. I will rope soon

can you have a small chin even at low bf%?

True , you might be aesthetic/cute with other good features like eyes but you can never look masculine/hot without a good , projecting angular jaw

height,coloring,eyes.hair,cheekbones,browridge,voice,frame,eyebrows,skin,nose,lips and midface don't matter then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I used to agree, but then i saw this video

My theory is its nuanced, your eye area can make you or break you, but as long as you have a solid, ok jawline, then with good eyes you can still achieve good looking. Even as a man.

I think the base of a face is the chin. You can ascend almost every incel by morphing his chin to more wider, higher and square.

I think the base of a face is the chin. You can ascend almost every incel by morphing his chin to more wider, higher and square.

The base is harmony.

If you have a real standout severe weakness, your harmony is ruined. For some people that's chin, jaw or eyes. Its relative.

Or for some other people they could have great features all around and one average and that then downpoints the great high standard harmony by a bit. This is honestly how i feel it works.

Jaw line is much more important for men than women so people sometimes slip into believing it is your base

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 1751

No no no

Eyes + Jaw + Hair = Life

Christian Bale is so hot he's definitely #1

I used to agree, but then i saw this video

My theory is its nuanced, your eye area can make you or break you, but as long as you have a solid, ok jawline, then with good eyes you can still achieve good looking. Even as a man.

A9053354aa81a508c441c0053755b06e

When Tom Cruise loses his jawline he loses mass sex appeal and looks like a child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
View attachment 796205

When Tom Cruise loses his jawline he loses mass sex appeal and looks like a child

Ok you seem to be so confident in what you're saying, so let me ask you it like this.

Would you rather look like that Tom Cruise without his jawline or that Tom Cruise in the video with those bug eyes?

Ok you seem to be so confident in what you're saying, so let me ask you it like this.

Would you rather look like that Tom Cruise without his jawline or that Tom Cruise in the video with those bug eyes?
Because its easier to fix jawline with surgery, as Tom Cruise did his jawline, I would pick better eye area

However if I couldnt get surgery I would pick to have the bug eyes with strong jawline, many women find Hugh Grant ( the eye area that was morphed onto Tom Cruise ) to be a handsome man and he still has sex appeal

I believe that in photographs eye area is more important, but IRL and in sex appeal to women jawline is more valuable

934a6b8e0a25dc1425060c2f89de3c62
Dbd56c3196399243abd351ed321bed40
Screenshot 20201110 092430 Chrome

Compare Tom Cruise with before jawline surgery vs " bug eyed " Hugh Grant, who you think has more sex appeal to women ?

41DqUChRsYL AC
Dbd56c3196399243abd351ed321bed40

Because its easier to fix jawline with surgery, as Tom Cruise did his jawline, I would pick better eye area
Tom didn't get jaw surgery. Stop coping thinking you are just "jaw surgery away" from ascending. No, he just grew older and lost babyfat and started chewing gum.

Tom didn't get jaw surgery. Stop coping thinking you are just "jaw surgery away" from ascending. No, he just grew older and lost babyfat and started chewing gum.
Right because movie actors never ever get plastic surgery

Actually I already ascended so your theory is debunked but anyway

Just chew gum bro!
41eb85122401575a891a1ddab01e1e2a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Right because movie actors never ever get plastic surgery
They get meme plastic surgery like nosejobs and fillers not FUCKING JAW IMPLANTS. And how is it possible that nobody ever during his whole career had any questions about his jaw implant? He stars in lots of fight scenes, how come his jaw got never fucked up during a scene? If he had a jaw implant surely he would need maintenance and shit.