Jawliner gum is toxic

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I noticed that whenever I chew even just one gum longer than 30mins my stomach would hurts and I feel sick like nauseous.

I am thinking about chewing it and spilling out its content but I think the longer you chee the more you absorp those toxins.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
@Orc @Xangsane @andy9432 @Jungcuck

Chewing is a meme

• +1
Reactions: randomop and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you know what happens when people develop their masseters?

they don't become prettier, they just develop chronic ear infections and headaches.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, PseudoMaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Chewing is a meme

they don't become prettier, they just develop chronic ear infections and headaches.

My tmj is better than ever because I chew in natural patterns.

Somehow my jaw looks sharper, I know most people here develop the chipmunk cheeks after chewing but I think i got lucky because my masseter insertion feel small but angular.

Thoughts?

My tmj is better than ever because I chew in natural patterns.

Somehow my jaw looks sharper, I know most people here develop the chipmunk cheeks after chewing but I think i got lucky because my masseter insertion feel small but angular.

Thoughts?
go for it if you think it works, just be wary of the issues associated with masseter hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and PseudoMaxxer

Really?

go for it if you think it works, just be wary of the issues associated with masseter hypertrophy.
a bit is good imo,it makes the face a bit wider

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and midlatinocel
TMJ has clogged ears as a common side effect, and chewing a lot can cause it, there's already existing cases of it being caused by chewing gums.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Like? I have two 100 piece boxes of falim and wondering what to do with them. Would it be a good idea to chew, or is it more of a hit or miss

TMJ has clogged ears as a common side effect, and chewing a lot can cause it, there's already existing cases of it being caused by chewing gums.
Oh thats why my ear has been clogged

I noticed that whenever I chew even just one gum longer than 30mins my stomach would hurts and I feel sick like nauseous.

I am thinking about chewing it and spilling out its content but I think the longer you chee the more you absorp those toxins.
chew something else. Don't pay them.

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry