being low inhib is the most fun thing ever

roids

roids

horseshami needs to bite the curb
Now that I think of it, its so fucking fun. Obv only if you start as MTN+ but experimenting on myself like a lab rat is just really fucking cool to me. I feel like sung jin woo from solo leveling adding stats to myself whenever I do something new. Roiding, taking random prescription medications, skincare with obscure products, chewing gum all fucking day, starvemaxxing, its all so fulfilling in the end when you get results. I love this shit. Props to @pneumocystosis for low inhib motivation as well.

I would rather start as an mtn and ascend to chadlite than be born chad. Chads dont even know how good they have it. Look at opry talking about mogging your community, hes fucking braindead and doesnt realize how lucky he is. ascending to chadlite seems like the most fulfilling and fun experience ever, experimenting on yourself like a labrat and fucking bitches because of it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, Ohio, dragomaxxer and 9 others
High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: aber, PickleTheSlayer, pablomaxx and 1 other person
Now that I think of it, its so fucking fun. Obv only if you start as MTN+ but experimenting on myself like a lab rat is just really fucking cool to me. I feel like sung jin woo from solo leveling adding stats to myself whenever I do something new. Roiding, taking random prescription medications, skincare with obscure products, chewing gum all fucking day, starvemaxxing, its all so fulfilling in the end when you get results. I love this shit. Props to @pneumocystosis for low inhib motivation as well.

I would rather start as an mtn and ascend to chadlite than be born chad. Chads dont even know how good they have it. Look at opry talking about mogging your community, hes fucking braindead and doesnt realize how lucky he is. ascending to chadlite seems like the most fulfilling and fun experience ever, experimenting on yourself like a labrat and fucking bitches because of it.
i love this mentality

• +1
Reactions: aber, borismonster, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others

i like ur optimistic perspective, but half of this forum can only dream of becoming htn

• +1
Reactions: aber, borismonster, pablomaxx and 3 others
untill you get too high and see how retarted and brute you been acting

• +1
Reactions: aber, borismonster and Deleted member 66616
show me how low inhib you are and send me some pics :forcedsmile:

What's the point of being low inhib when you're capped at LTN. That's what the difference between a jestermaxxer and a social mogger is, their looks level.

bros clinically insane :lul:

only bad part is aging . All the members of this forum are not ready to descend . Massive rope genocyde after 40 y o

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and roids
are u using mastic or normal gum

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

Interesting perspective love the solo leveling reference

• +1
Reactions: borismonster