JB called me a psychopath and I ghosted her for 1 day so far

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
So basically at school (Imagine a 6’6 jock drunk af yelling everywhere) I was being low inhibit asf with the JB next to me. Like I legit called people at my school ‘MANLET’ during break time JFL. I was also grabbing her and pulling her by the hand and shit legit like a pimp. This made her go hide in the toilets with her friends and she ghosted me for an entire day. Then as expected she couldn’t hold the ghost anymore (prob got an E spike) so she just texted me ‘ur a psychopath’. I still haven’t responded. Ngl I don’t even know how to come back from this. Idc if I lose her anyway, bc at the end of the day I proved to myself I can be low inhibt ASF and no one can stop me. Legit felt like a god.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, socialcel, arabcelxxx and 15 others
doesn’t matter what you do, get her lips around your cock

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Joe Rogancel, RichardSpencel and 7 others
doesn’t matter what you do, get her lips around your cock
Idk like i wanna ghost her for a couple of days (my libido is low atm anyway), but wtf do I even say then. ‘I missed u’ idk I want it to be a little oofy doofy so she comes back

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Lonenely sigma, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
dnr cuck

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, aleksander and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
@pneumocystosis this is literally what u did lmao. Bro WERE LIVING THE SAME LIFE. Like deadass I didn’t even mean to act like u. Like after this happened when I went to bed I thought ’holy shit this was like that one Pneumo thread’

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, RichardSpencel, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Do u talk to foids? U need to be a cuck sometimes to not get insta blocked.
nah just ask the slut to come over and fuck simple as that bozo

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, aleksander and Reformed
nah just ask the slut to come over and fuck simple as that bozo
That worked for me once on tinder (made a thread). Idk it doesn’t work on all foids so safe to just not do that to social circle foids. Tinde sluts doesn’t matter bc ur not seeing them again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and iblamejews
mirin low inhib if its true

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Tales from Bihari basement

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Ryldoo IS COPING, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
cope chad fucks everyone
K. Idk a single ‘chad’ irl who just fucks any foid he wants without bs like talking stages and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Send her over to me , ill mouth fuck her to shut her up

• +1
K. Idk a single ‘chad’ irl who just fucks any foid he wants without bs like talking stages and shit like that
well youre talking to one now pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, jflsnowdzz and Reformed
Fr? What are ur stats and legit help me out. How do u approach foids in ur social circle then?
i take my cock out and they slurp it simple as that my nigga

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member
that’s funny, yet typical…

maybe try phenibut rather than vodka?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Reformed
Autism Awareness GIF

Wtf do teachers just let u drink

Wdym typical?
I meant “typical foid behaviour” but you’re right it doesn’t make much sense.

she texted you after this incident, she clearly likes you, otherwise she would have never spoken to you again.

You may have lowered in her esteem for now, but if you keep talking to her regularly, she’ll forget about the incident very quickly.

Just don’t let it be awkward for too long. Move on quick

• +1
Wtf do teachers just let u drink
Ofc not
I meant “typical foid behaviour” but you’re right it doesn’t make much sense.

she texted you after this incident, she clearly likes you, otherwise she would have never spoken to you again.

You may have lowered in her esteem for now, but if you keep talking to her regularly, she’ll forget about the incident very quickly.

Just don’t let it be awkward for too long. Move on quick
Ok what do I do. I’m not gonna see her in school again ik she’ll be hiding with her retarded friends. I think this one will just stay ghosted for eternity. She kinda fucked the situation herself, I don’t blame myself. I kinda gained status from this too, I might be able to just pull another JB bc my tiktok is doing well now too

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, aleksander, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I went to bed I thought ’holy shit this was like that one Pneumo thread’
What rotting on looksmax.org does to a MF’s mind

• JFL
So basically at school (Imagine a 6’6 jock drunk af yelling everywhere) I was being low inhibit asf with the JB next to me. Like I legit called people at my school ‘MANLET’ during break time JFL. I was also grabbing her and pulling her by the hand and shit legit like a pimp. This made her go hide in the toilets with her friends and she ghosted me for an entire day. Then as expected she couldn’t hold the ghost anymore (prob got an E spike) so she just texted me ‘ur a psychopath’. I still haven’t responded. Ngl I don’t even know how to come back from this. Idc if I lose her anyway, bc at the end of the day I proved to myself I can be low inhibt ASF and no one can stop me. Legit felt like a god.
Actual low inhibition slayers like me would’ve already fucked her then killed her you faggot twink

Actual low inhibition slayers like me would’ve already fucked her then killed her you faggot twink
Kinda based. But without the killing part. Rapemaxxing is enough :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::redpill::redpill::redpill: