JB texted me some other JB was crying in the bathrooms at school over me

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
That’s crazy ngl. I do have the pheno that a girl would ‘obsess’ over tho. Like I have a boyfriend type pheno idk how to explain where it would make a foid cry if I ignored her. And for context I did ignore her bc she friendzoned me (this could legit be a whole thread in its self jfl, bascially I tried putting my hand on a foids lap and she friendzoned me on the spot :lul: ).

I’ve seen tiktoks of foids saying they regret rejecting guys / friend zoning them so maybe she thought I was gonna chase her? But I’m too dark triad for that shi.

And if u wanna take smth useful from this thread. Ghosting / ignoring foids is law lmao. Even if u do it unintentionally, they way some will react afterwards may shock you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ineonx, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
@lebronjames23

IMG 0033

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
That’s crazy ngl. I do have the pheno that a girl would ‘obsess’ over tho. Like I have a boyfriend type pheno idk how to explain where it would make a foid cry if I ignored her. And for context I did ignore her bc she friendzoned me (this could legit be a whole thread in its self jfl, bascially I tried putting my hand on a foids lap and she friendzoned me on the spot :lul: ).

I’ve seen tiktoks of foids saying they regret rejecting guys / friend zoning them so maybe she thought I was gonna chase her? But I’m too dark triad for that shi.

And if u wanna take smth useful from this thread. Ghosting / ignoring foids is law lmao. Even if u do it unintentionally, they way some will react afterwards may shock you
Ghosting is fucking law bro your so right if the chick is into you it drives them insane 🤣

it’s too easy

the difficult thing is to balance ghosting and chasing for maximal manipulation. darktriadmaxxing requires some strategy (minimum tall HTN for it to work)

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Someone post the screenshot of him getting called ugly by that girl

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
jfl bitches think this shit is a game, sadly most guys will give into the chase and end up boring her allowing her to move along the cock cycle