JBA >>>>>>>>> JBW

I can agree

• +1
Reactions: murdah
they are brazilians

im legit annoyed by that lame ass couple they blew up on brazilian xwitter a couple days ago keep seeing those mfs all the time now
White men belong to Azn women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Kamui, Wallenberg and 3 others
idek why asians care so much when WMLF is the most numerous interracial relationship in america rn according to stats
yeah literally the fact that Asian women are cucking their own men for white men en mass is literally mainstream lmao shadowing banning some obscure subreddit ain’t gonna hide this

Something doesn't feel right to me here

I'll keep an eye on this Ga Kim woman, she apparently worked at the Korean embassy in Ghana or something nigger shithole before
The guy's name is Joseph Souma (Souma is likely just a nickname because he's obviously not Japanese)
Souma is a MENA surname

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and HeightPilledum
yeah literally the fact that Asian women are cucking Asian men for white men en mass is literally mainstream lmao shadowing banning some obscure subreddit ain’t gonna hide this
yeh but latino women are doing just as much if not more mass migration to white men at an insane rate more than even asian women yet i see nothing about latino men seething about wmlf and more about ricecels seething about wmaf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and HTN_Mentalcel
yeh but latino women are doing just as much if not more mass migration to white men at an insane rate more than even asian women yet i see nothing about latino men seething about wmlf and more about ricecels seething about wmaf
Where are some places I can see Asian men seethe about this online?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
you saw it? :lul: 💀

THEYRE SO MAD HAHAHHAHA THEYRE TRYING SO HARD TO KEEP IT COOL AND LIGHT HEARTED SO THEY DONT COME OF AS MYSOGYNISTIC INCELS BUT YOU CAN TELL THEYRE READY TO GO ER LMFAOOO

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Meanwhile White female becky gets Ethnic chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Xangsane, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others

THEYRE SO MAD HAHAHHAHA THEYRE TRYING SO HARD TO KEEP IT COOL AND LIGHT HEARTED SO THEY DONT COME OF AS MYSOGYNISTIC INCELS BUT YOU CAN TELL THEYRE READY TO GO ER LMFAOOO

ngl who wouldn't get hard for pretty boy?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Disgusting.

They ugly asf. This curry is calling her “Bad” like no she ain’t she ded

I’m so greatful that I’m not into them or that the women I like aren’t into whybois much otherwise I’d rope or be as salty as these lot

He looks like shit @Debetro

She’s ugly asf but I’d still smash icl
I’m so greatful that I’m not into them or that the women I like aren’t into whybois much otherwise I’d rope or be as salty as these lot
that curry you mentioned is the living embodiment of the crying under mask meme lmaooooo

IMG 1512

U into black girls?

cos wmaf is shadowbanned by ricecels and normies cos it makes them seethe so hard
Ricecels dont care about amwf wmaf only the smitten female posters and their virtue signalling female commenters care
Whites own hollywood, tv, marketing, media, basically have everything and every kind of soft power so I admit wmaf appears 1000x more everywhere else
you have all that and in the real world amwf is still 3x more popular to jbs
its over for wmaf, you have all that and still nobody wants to see wmaf

White libs are self haters (I live around them I know)

These guys are either libs or have Asian fever and can’t tell diff between decent looking and an ugly chink
Lol most white men who date Asian women are conservative and racist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
??
Yet i don’t see that in small towns where conservatives live ? I only see it in big liberal cities and most of those guys are pro abortion hipsters

I think you mean 50 year olds who marry 20 year old Thai lady boys ?

I’m talking about young guys here

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, gribsufer1, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
They really aren't
If by "conservative" you mean Christian, then yes, but the actual racist or white nationalist WMAF can be counted on one hand

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
@Danish_Retard Am still baffled to that Asian bitch just leaving me on read out of the blue. Like Jesus who do these bitches decided to let them fuck? Just rofl :pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
they either live in brazil or portugal - or the account posting their shit is ran by a brazilian larper using some random couple's pictures, also possible

im legit annoyed by that lame ass couple they blew up on brazilian xwitter a couple days ago keep seeing those mfs all the time now
She's Korean-Brazilian
The Twitter account belongs to the real Asian woman. It's verified and has too many followers to be a LARP

Also brutal if they breakup that bitch standards will probably through the roof
She's never in a million years gonna find a 2 meters tall White Chad in shithole Brazil with standards low enough to date her
If they break up, whoever steps up will NEVER be him
He'll have to live with the fact that he lives in that Chad's shadow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Ricecels dont care about amwf wmaf only the smitten female posters and their virtue signalling female commenters care
Whites own hollywood, tv, marketing, media, basically have everything and every kind of soft power so I admit wmaf appears 1000x more everywhere else
you have all that and in the real world amwf is still 3x more popular to jbs
its over for wmaf, you have all that and still nobody wants to see wmaf
ricecel cope detected

just jfl if you think hollywood which is now demonizing whites and has been for the past 2 decades are somehow increasing muh white soft power, when in fact its a jewish attempt at stopping white smv from overloading, and still dating stats and multple accounts of witnesses and how many ricecels like you seethe show that wmaf is 10000x more popular than betabuxxing ricecels who still get cheated on regularly :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, gribsufer1 and PMF1
ricecel cope detected

just jfl if you think hollywood which is now demonizing whites and has been for the past 2 decades are somehow increasing muh white soft power, when in fact its a jewish attempt at stopping white smv from overloading, and still dating stats and multple accounts of witnesses and how many ricecels like you seethe show that wmaf is 10000x more popular than betabuxxing ricecels who still get cheated on regularly :lul:
Entitled cumskin who has smv handed on a platter by hollywood and still complains detected

Hollywood is obessed with both wmaf and bringing down asian man smv. You cant find a single chang allowed into hollywood since fast and furious, only a few subhuman ricecels that get thirsted for out of desperation
So JBs boycotted hollywood just to see chang proving white male smv is on suicide watch even with giant media halo

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Entitled cumskin who has smv handed on a platter by hollywood and still complains detected

Hollywood is obessed with both wmaf and bringing down asian man smv. You cant find a single chang allowed into hollywood since fast and furious, only a few subhuman ricecels that get thirsted for out of desperation
So JBs boycotted hollywood just to see chang proving white male smv is on suicide watch even with giant media halo

@HeightPilledum holy fucking shit at this r/aznidentity cope :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and HeightPilledum

that still wouldnt explain how white men can just geomaxx to asian countries like china and korea jfl

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and HeightPilledum

There isn't a single Asian Stacy allowed in Hollywood either
You don't see WMAF much anymore, White men are always paired up with mulatta and nigresses these days

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
wmaf is always htn with ugly gook

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
There isn't a single Asian Stacy allowed in Hollywood either
You don't see WMAF much anymore, White men are always paired up with mulatta and nigresses these days
“Asian women in Hollywood”

C79708C0 5ACB 4BA0 903A D700BBB2F0B0

Lucy liu was the only chink that was portrayed as a sex symbol in Hollywood

• +1
So we need to be White Chad to get LTB gook.

The fact that you're taking the bait and doubling down isn't making it look better
i have to get the last word, i just have to, even if it means taking the bait, im just autistic that way :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
This is what I have to compete with to get LTN asian chicks?!?

Last edited:
@Danish_Retard Am still baffled to that Asian bitch just leaving me on read out of the blue. Like Jesus who do these bitches decided to let them fuck? Just rofl :pepefrown:
You’d be god if you went to SEA

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, WeiWei and khvirgin