JBF is easily trumped out by being GL.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I'll give you a little context for my story. I go to a music class on Saturdays, and I started in the beginning of October. Now, there's a cute girl in my class. Really cute, honestly. She's an emo white chick, Ramona Flowers type pheno, basically @aBetterMii (hope he's doing alright BTW, where is he?)'s dream chick.

However, this chick has a boyfriend. Really cuck looking, medium ugly sort of boyfriend. I know this because she had posts with him on her instagram, and she would talk about him in class. Now, there was this one time where she was talking about her boyfriend, and she let it slip that he was the first guy she ever dated, and that they've been together for years and that she thought she might've been lesbian before dating him. I dully noted this in the back of my head, thinking that it was anti-ethical to the blackpill, and pro-just-be-first.

However, shit changed quite quickly JFL. This saturday, I realized that the chick was cuddling with the best looking guy in my class, he's nothing too special PSL-wise, but has a good pheno and an exotic halo (Aussie). I later checked her Instagram and all of the posts with her medium ugly boyfriend were gone. Zilch. Nothing of him, like he never even existed. This was really fucking brutal to me because our class only meets once a week for 2 hours, and we've only had about 4 or so classes. It only took 8 HOURS with someone good looking who gave her attention for her to give up on her long term boyfriend, her first true love. And it couldn't have been some random breakup, because just the week before she was talking about her LTR cuck boyfriend. So even if they did break up for something else, it only took less than a week for her to move on.

Just be first is bullshit, you have to be GL as well. No. Fucking. Exceptions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 32973 and 8 others
Go er

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, bloomercel and 0hMan
Never. The brutalness of life is a source of entertainment!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, bluemcdonalds and bloomercel
Water, muh JBF and HQNP are incel fever dreams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, leveruis and Skywalker
Water, muh JBF and HQNP are incel fever dreams
HQNP exists albeit being incredibly rare in IRL environments, especially in big cities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, sportsmogger, vampyre and 1 other person
JBF is misunderstood. It doesn't mean that the girl imprints on you as if it's a duckling. It just means you have a chance, as opposed to being told to fuck off and die if she was experienced.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Fundz, chosen-one and 4 others
Title. I'll give you a little context for my story. I go to a music class on Saturdays, and I started in the beginning of October. Now, there's a cute girl in my class. Really cute, honestly. She's an emo white chick, Ramona Flowers type pheno, basically @aBetterMii (hope he's doing alright BTW, where is he?)'s dream chick.

However, this chick has a boyfriend. Really cuck looking, medium ugly sort of boyfriend. I know this because she had posts with him on her instagram, and she would talk about him in class. Now, there was this one time where she was talking about her boyfriend, and she let it slip that he was the first guy she ever dated, and that they've been together for years and that she thought she might've been lesbian before dating him. I dully noted this in the back of my head, thinking that it was anti-ethical to the blackpill, and pro-just-be-first.

However, shit changed quite quickly JFL. This saturday, I realized that the chick was cuddling with the best looking guy in my class, he's nothing too special PSL-wise, but has a good pheno and an exotic halo (Aussie). I later checked her Instagram and all of the posts with her medium ugly boyfriend were gone. Zilch. Nothing of him, like he never even existed. This was really fucking brutal to me because our class only meets once a week for 2 hours, and we've only had about 4 or so classes. It only took 8 HOURS with someone good looking who gave her attention for her to give up on her long term boyfriend, her first true love. And it couldn't have been some random breakup, because just the week before she was talking about her LTR cuck boyfriend. So even if they did break up for something else, it only took less than a week for her to move on.

JBF is misunderstood. It doesn't mean that the girl imprints on you as if it's a duckling. It just means you have a chance, as opposed to being told to fuck off and die if she was experienced.
You have to be both first and good looking.

Have seen many cases like this, there was this dutch girl that went to study abroad in NYU ( i was in NYC at the time ) and in our class there was this chadlite 5'11 guy. Thing is this girl was always gossiping about his LTR with other chicks until one day this chadlite dude just decides to approach her and Jesus, she enterely forgot about the existence of her bf. Worst thing is like 5 months later both of them kissed in public. Completely brutal

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, bloomercel, vampyre and 2 others
Have seen many cases like this, there was this dutch girl that went to study abroad in NYU ( i was in NYC at the time ) and in our class there was this chadlite 5'11 guy. Thing is this girl was always gossiping about his LTR with other chicks until one day this chadlite dude just decides to approach her and Jesus, she enterely forgot about the existence of her bf. Worst thing is like 5 months later both of them kissed in public. Completely brutal
Foids are only as loyal as their options, if a guy who’s in a better spot than you wants your girl, he could have her

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, BeanletMogger, bloomercel and 3 others
Foids are only as loyal as their options, if a guy who’s in a better spot than you wants your girl, he could have her
Exactly spot on mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, bloomercel and hardestmfintheroom
If you don’t make your gf insecure 24/7/365 when she’s with you then your relationship is bound to fail
Just be Arvid theory.

I know an htb girl that had an htb/chadlite shredded first boyfriend, they broke up 5 months ago and she's prob still not over him, It's lowkey brutal knowing I really like her and us talking everyday gives me false hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and vampyre
I know an htb girl that had an htb/chadlite shredded first boyfriend, they broke up 5 months ago and she's prob still not over him, It's lowkey brutal knowing I really like her and us talking everyday gives me false hope
This stuff always gets to me more than anything else TBH. The fact that I could be the most funny and respectful guy to a woman, and make her feel amazing, and she'd give it all up and forget all about it granted she meets a chad. Fucking BRUTAL.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and vampyre
If you don’t make your gf insecure 24/7/365 when she’s with you then your relationship is bound to fail
very true, my first relationship was with a stacylite/htb with abs, she then cheated on me with pedophiles in a public way, was so brutal it blackpilled me very hard

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, chosen-one, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
This stuff always gets to me more than anything else TBH. The fact that I could be the most funny and respectful guy to a woman, and make her feel amazing, and she'd give it all up and forget all about it granted she meets a chad. Fucking BRUTAL.
jbf still has a lot of halo, I mog him in height and possibly facial dymorphism and skin cleanliness and after multiple weeks of talking I'm finally getting miniscule samples of results

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
very true, my first relationship was with a stacylite/htb with abs, she then cheated on me with pedophiles in a public way, was so brutal it blackpilled me very hard
Pedohpiles? Elaborate? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre
Pedohpiles? Elaborate? :lul:
she posted her nudes on twitter and used hashtags that were popular among pedophiles, the only reason she ever sent me nudes was cuz she was gonna upload them anyways man, after that(I know I'm a cuck for letting her get away with it), she never sent me nudes till I ascended some

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, chosen-one and vampyre
she posted her nudes on twitter and used hashtags that were popular among pedophiles, the only reason she ever sent me nudes was cuz she was gonna upload them anyways man, after that(I know I'm a cuck for letting her get away with it), she never sent me nudes till I ascended some
How old were you guys?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, chosen-one, 0hMan and 2 others
We didn't need that boring ass story for that but true

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Brutally over

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Skywalker and chosen-one
Why'd I get this random shot for? :lul: 😢
sorry man i get triggered by the words "just be first" "oneitis" "hqnp" and the sort
it doesnt necessarily have to do with you :feelskek:

why tf are you going to music class

why tf are you going to music class