JBS ARE OBSESSED WITH "MOGGING" MEN NOW

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I go on YT and the first video that pops up is a subliminal called "mogging" with thumbnail of Megan fox mogging some ltn. In the comments there are young females all saying they love looksmaxxing and mogging men and getting chad cock it's over.

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, sudanguy, GreenHat500 and 26 others
“some ltn” lol

how can mfers not know shia lebouf from the “do it” green screen meme?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LampPostPrime, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
I cant believe no one had a computer science degree with a major in cybersecurity to stop this.

Smh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Latinolooksmaxxer, Av0nr and 5 others
bursted out laughing lmao

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, TUSSELEIF, LooksThinker and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and DelonLover1999
I go on YT and the first video that pops up is a subliminal called "mogging" with thumbnail of Megan fox mogging some ltn. In the comments there are young females all saying they love looksmaxxing and mogging men and getting chad cock it's over.

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

this guy really called shia le bouf some ltn :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, LampPostPrime and Clark69
this guy really called shia le bouf some ltn :lul: :lul: :lul:
Well he is
Shia LaBeouf Man Down

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: proxyy, PointOfNoReturn, radicalrationalist and 1 other person

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

god women are so cringe

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, LampPostPrime and reaper2
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, PointOfNoReturn, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Researcher of Incel, reaper2 and 1 other person

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

While they believe that a video of subliminals can enhance their appearance, we're focusing on real efforts and hard work. Let them continue in their illusions.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, LooksOrDeath, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

Cringe af

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Napoleon1800
While they believe that a video of subliminals can enhance their appearance, we're focusing on real efforts and hard work. Let them continue in their illusions.
It's just painful that now foids will come up to u say and say "u have negative canthal tilt and a recessed maxilla ew get away from me u sub5 incel"

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, DelonLover1999 and horizontallytall
It's just painful that now foids will come up to u say and say "u have negative canthal tilt and a recessed maxilla ew get away from me u sub5 incel"
5D4DB13F 1719 4AE4 B1F5 74FC4C317B9B

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and PointOfNoReturn
Jfl at "icewhore psl goddess mogger subliminal will let me get chad"

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
It’s cagefuel how widespread PSL memes and slang have become, with each relevant video on TikTok getting more than 200K likes, but still there’s only 6k online on this forum at a time

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel and 2 others
It’s cagefuel how widespread PSL memes and slang have become, with each relevant video on TikTok getting more than 200K likes, but still there’s only 6k online on this forum at a time
most of these retards probably won’t end up accepting the blackpill and going deep down the rabbit hole so it’ll probably be okay. They just see it as a funny trend

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and DelonLover1999
IMG 4119
IMG 4120

so fucking cringe total whore death

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, LampPostPrime, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
Because everytime a newfag tries to lurk all they see is me saying kill niggers kill jews kill all women so they get scared and delete their history

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Jamaldickjavontus, LampPostPrime and 6 others

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

Hahahaha they wanna mog me?

Hahahaah they can wish
Im a darktraid combined prettyboy 6.1 foot tall slayer ahah! They can try

wolf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
anyway this vid has 40k views wtf we should watchout

Screenshot 2023 10 26 17 40 28 413 edit comgoogleandroidyoutube

• JFL
  • +1
A man made this video

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

Jova

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
A man made this video
if you look at some "female blackpill" accounts on tiktok its men larping.

thats why its so pop with the foids atm.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
If fugly femcels exist they are behind that video

• +1
regardless if they put effort no matter how ugly they still smv mog any men on earth

• +1
normies ruin every single good thing

• +1
regardless if they put effort no matter how ugly they still smv mog any men on earth
Most guys, but not all, that is, unless they are a stacylite.

I used to listen to subliminals jfl

Jfl fuel

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, LampPostPrime, lightskinbengali and 1 other person

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

now its the time to look like a super model lol mega duffer over

no attractive average iq and above person is spending a single second on youtube hypno vids

Hahahaha they wanna mog me?

Hahahaah they can wish
Im a darktraid combined prettyboy 6.1 foot tall slayer ahah! They can try

wolf GIF
shut your corny ass up nigga

• +1

FUCK JAMES SAPPHIRE
FUCK DCUCK LATHAM
FUCK HORSEPSYCHO
FUCK TIKTOK

Shia lebouf might have the most mogger ancestry : British isles + Ashkenazi Jewish

Attachments

• IMG_9714.jpeg
    IMG_9714.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
based on looks alone I'd say shia is MTN

when he's ripped and with a beard for brazilian foids he's like HTN if not chadlite

brazilian ppl's standard of beauty is mediterranean, specially italian but we also like arab/middle eastern beauty

most brazilians descend from iberic people (portuguese and spanish) mixed with indigenous people and african people

iberics were once colonized by moors which are arabic

also theres a lot of arabian immigration here in brazil, in my town specifically its the lebanese and also other middle eastern people like turks and persians

brazilian arabs are the largest arabian diaspora in the world

Last edited:
  • +1
what have we done

• So Sad
most brazilians descend from iberic people (portuguese and spanish) mixed with indigenous people and african people

iberics were once colonized by moors which are arabic

also theres a lot of arabian immigration here in brazil, in my town specifically its the lebanese and also other middle eastern people like turks and persians
I'm half white half MENA (muslim)
would I do good in Brazil among mixed women?

I'm half white half MENA (muslim)
would I do good in Brazil among mixed women?
yeah brazil is the non-arab country with the largest arabian diaspora in the world

we also have the largest japanese diaspora

we are peak racemixxmaxxers

Last edited:
  • +1