Jbs asked me if i wear mascara

Mutitple user said i look similar to him stop coping
I wasn't coping son. I thought you were saying you looked like him solely off your opinion, but if others have said u look like Tim, that's great

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
my best feature. my grandma was very excited about my eye area when I was a kid. sadly no eye area for my maxilla

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao
I'm a guy with long eyelashes and I always get compliments from women. And, like you, women also always think I wear mascara lol.

• +1
You have girl eyes but that's a halo tbh
How are they a halo? more masc it's ideal tbh, u don't want to be cucked by males. Intimidating factor+appeal is ideal to females is ideal

How are they a halo? more masc it's ideal tbh, u don't want to be cucked by males. Intimidating factor+appeal is ideal to females is ideal
Lol girl eyes is infinite JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Lol girl eyes is infinite JB appeal
im ofc blackpilled on jb eyes, i just want to hear your reasoning bro.

Post high appeal infinite jb appeal "girl eyes"

@LastHopeForNorman how long until the eyelash gains become terminal? might start doing this shit. if its just 1 month, its well worth the nuked heart

@LastHopeForNorman how long until the eyelash gains become terminal? might start doing this shit. if its just 1 month, its well worth the nuked heart
Not worth it

Not worth it
nice gaslighting and fearmongering to lower the competition

so i bought a fucking needle for no reason? just answer question, how long until they become terminal?

oral minox is legit insane for eyebrows and eyelashes its insane, i legit need to pluck my eyebrows all the time using it
the annoying thing ofc is having to deal with all the other trichosis that occurs with it and hair has definitely grown on my hands and legs a lot more (and face though arguably a good thing for a lot of people)

imo the arguable collegen synthesis argument is the biggest potential downside to om, some people ofc say their wrinkles/collagen depleted because of om
however v little has happened to prove this beyond anecdotal evidence, and though ik this can fuck with a lot of ppl with bdd hearing this (i take tret as well) imo it probably doesnt considering the little scientific proof presented to show this

anyways this is my eye with om (yes my eye brows need plucking but it does grow back very quickly)
CF8B076C 9767 49BC A0FE B17F8DB9D9D9

• +1
oral minox is legit insane for eyebrows and eyelashes its insane, i legit need to pluck my eyebrows all the time using it
the annoying thing ofc is having to deal with all the other trichosis that occurs with it and hair has definitely grown on my hands and legs a lot more (and face though arguably a good thing for a lot of people)

imo the arguable collegen synthesis argument is the biggest potential downside to om, some people ofc say their wrinkles/collagen depleted because of om
however v little has happened to prove this beyond anecdotal evidence, and though ik this can fuck with a lot of ppl with bdd hearing this (i take tret as well) imo it probably doesnt considering the little scientific proof presented to show this

anyways this is my eye with om (yes my eye brows need plucking but it does grow back very quickly)
View attachment 1381353
do you take the pill or just drink the liquid like OP? Minoxdil lowering collagen is central in its hair growth mechanism. when a hair follicle reaches fibrosis and dies, collagen is what fills its place. i think minoxdil just inhibits that

my eyelashes and brows are already as good as yours in the pic you posted, is it worth it to start taking this to take my eyes to the next level? i also have like no body hair and my cheeks could use being filled out. what concerns me isnt the collagen shit, since you can hop off of it after your eyelash and brow hairs go terminal. im scared of the heart lesion shit

do you take the pill or just drink the liquid like OP? Minoxdil lowering collagen is central in its hair growth mechanism. when a hair follicle reaches fibrosis and dies, collagen is what fills its place. i think minoxdil just inhibits that

my eyelashes and brows are already as good as yours in the pic you posted, is it worth it to start taking this to take my eyes to the next level? i also have like no body hair and my cheeks could use being filled out. what concerns me isnt the collagen shit, since you can hop off of it after your eyelash and brow hairs go terminal. im scared of the heart lesion shit
i take the pill but i believe theres no real difference between the two
ive heard of this as well, maybe im not experiencing the same collagen depleting effects because of tret and cant be a reliable source but this hasnt effected me at all, and ive seen it hasnt effected a lot of other guys either, and i feel as if though this theory (as a theory it is) is supported primarily by guys with bdd starting to hyperfocus from their hairline to their skin/wrinkles once they begin using om and then noticing that they have wrinkles when they were already there
yes i understand that there is some data that might pertain to this theory, but this is the same for a lot of broscience at the end of the day

in terms of the second paragraph, ive had absolutely zero heart problems doing 5 or 10mg
maybe its genetic or whatnot, because i think whilst i can dismiss anecdotal evidence for "wrinkles", going to hospital is a whole other beast that lying about is a bit much, but genuinely people with blood pressure issues take far far higher doses than om users, and i think it really wont have any problems for the large majority of users

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14139
sorry

forgot to reply to the rest but if your brows and lashes are already like mine youll probs end up like OPs
youll get at least some body hair, i already have a bit of body hair and youll def get a bit on your face as well but mothing that cant be shaved

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14139
sorry

forgot to reply to the rest but if your brows and lashes are already like mine youll probs end up like OPs
youll get at least some body hair, i already have a bit of body hair and youll def get a bit on your face as well but mothing that cant be shaved
thanks bro. yeah, a doctor on reddit said 5-10 mg is safe for the heart and he prescribed it for many patients of his with no complaints about collagen either. my lower eyelashes are actually already better than OP, eyebrows equal or a bit better, but his upper eyelashes are giga stacy tier. looks like a princess damsel in distress no homo fuarrkkkk. my eyes are hooded anyway so i dont care much for eyelashes, but i really want super thick dark filled out eyebrows, think Jorge del rio tier. also how much did it fill out your cheeks? last question, how long do i have to be on it before the hairs become terminal?

thanks bro. yeah, a doctor on reddit said 5-10 mg is safe for the heart and he prescribed it for many patients of his with no complaints about collagen either. my lower eyelashes are actually already better than OP, eyebrows equal or a bit better, but his upper eyelashes are giga stacy tier. looks like a princess damsel in distress no homo fuarrkkkk. my eyes are hooded anyway so i dont care much for eyelashes, but i really want super thick dark filled out eyebrows, think Jorge del rio tier. also how much did it fill out your cheeks? last question, how long do i have to be on it before the hairs become terminal?
Imo if you wanna get there easily OM is def the way, looking already like op and taking OM could pertain to some insane results

please take in mind that Im not entirely a scientist or anything, Im taking tretinoin alongside OM for a reason, yes I believe it probably doesnt make a difference of collagen on usage based upon the sparse scientific knowledge and the info ive gained from other peoples experiences, but its best to just be careful in case (and regardless tret is one of the safer softmaxxes)
The most satisfied results ive heard from have been those taking hair and collagen maxxing regimes, be it from the actual results, or just personally knowing that they have had some control over it

now in terms of cheeks and such like, which i assume you to be talking about water retention, i think there is at the v least some slightly obvious water retention from 10mg which is why i try to stick to 5mg, itll obviously be different per person and I do think some people have equated to skin problems from water retention, I have started on potassium and ordered dandelionroot to see if they have any effect on this.

Finally I really have no idea, i started on this to deal witb v slight recession alongside with fin, which was probably overkill as it dealt with it very easily, so i have more info on the hair on the scalp sides of thinga, though i wouldnt be surprised if it was around a few (or more) months similar to a scalp hair cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Imo if you wanna get there easily OM is def the way, looking already like op and taking OM could pertain to some insane results

please take in mind that Im not entirely a scientist or anything, Im taking tretinoin alongside OM for a reason, yes I believe it probably doesnt make a difference of collagen on usage based upon the sparse scientific knowledge and the info ive gained from other peoples experiences, but its best to just be careful in case (and regardless tret is one of the safer softmaxxes)
The most satisfied results ive heard from have been those taking hair and collagen maxxing regimes, be it from the actual results, or just personally knowing that they have had some control over it

now in terms of cheeks and such like, which i assume you to be talking about water retention, i think there is at the v least some slightly obvious water retention from 10mg which is why i try to stick to 5mg, itll obviously be different per person and I do think some people have equated to skin problems from water retention, I have started on potassium and ordered dandelionroot to see if they have any effect on this.

Finally I really have no idea, i started on this to deal witb v slight recession alongside with fin, which was probably overkill as it dealt with it very easily, so i have more info on the hair on the scalp sides of thinga, though i wouldnt be surprised if it was around a few (or more) months similar to a scalp hair cycle
appreciate it bro. no, by cheeks i meant fill out my facial hair. its full everywhere except on my cheeks :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13847
at the end of the day if you think youre serious abt a substance like OM and especially the potential negative side effects look at forums like tressless and PARTICULARLY hairlosstalk, as this is will be a substance primarly used by them, though definitely make sure to be critical of some anecdotal reports

• +1
appreciate it bro. no, by cheeks i meant fill out my facial hair. its full everywhere except on my cheeks :trepidation:
itll get to your cheeks on on trust me, itll get hair fucking everywhere

• Love it
itll get to your cheeks on on trust me, itll get hair fucking everywhere
FUCK dude youre getting me hyped. god tier eyebrows, god tier eyelashes, god tier full dense black stubble, with potentially minor downregulation of collagen production (tret should counteract this if its even true to begin with), and minor risk of blood pressure and heart issues for people with preexisting conditions. i think its legit worth it. I will up my sodium intake chronically to try and increase my blood pressure slightly although thats not very effective. make sure to monitor your blood pressure daily BTW, you dont want cardiac arrest after a cardio exercise session and depleted electrolytes

FUCK dude youre getting me hyped. god tier eyebrows, god tier eyelashes, god tier full dense black stubble, with potentially minor downregulation of collagen production (tret should counteract this if its even true to begin with), and minor risk of blood pressure and heart issues for people with preexisting conditions. i think its legit worth it. I will up my sodium intake chronically to try and increase my blood pressure slightly although thats not very effective. make sure to monitor your blood pressure daily BTW, you dont want cardiac arrest after a cardio exercise session and depleted electrolytes
I def believe you can upgrade your eyalashes and eyebrows with it ive had a serious upgrade fr
I think in terms of stubble it can be slow but definitely give it time comparable to how much you would genetically receive, like my younger brother (by a year) has almost no stubble whatsoever, however I have stubble all across my moustache and jawline to sideburns (and has actually started to crawl actoss my zygos and slowly but surely the rest of my cheek)

Just remember that at the end of the day this isnt an entirely tested substance, figure out something that you feel makes you most comfortable, imo definitely take it with tret just in case for the collagen bdd because i really got that but taking tret with it it went away
take regular photos, make sure your comfortable with what youre taking
I really think its unlikely youll have any heart problems with the dose youll end up taking but just make sure to check anways

• Love it
I def believe you can upgrade your eyalashes and eyebrows with it ive had a serious upgrade fr
I think in terms of stubble it can be slow but definitely give it time comparable to how much you would genetically receive, like my younger brother (by a year) has almost no stubble whatsoever, however I have stubble all across my moustache and jawline to sideburns (and has actually started to crawl actoss my zygos and slowly but surely the rest of my cheek)

Just remember that at the end of the day this isnt an entirely tested substance, figure out something that you feel makes you most comfortable, imo definitely take it with tret just in case for the collagen bdd because i really got that but taking tret with it it went away
take regular photos, make sure your comfortable with what youre taking
I really think its unlikely youll have any heart problems with the dose youll end up taking but just make sure to check anways
what do you think about taking it for only 1 full year and then hopping off? you think everything would go terminal (besides head hair obviously)

what do you think about taking it for only 1 full year and then hopping off? you think everything would go terminal (besides head hair obviously)
man as much as id love something like eyebrows and eyelash gains being permanent, im very certain brows and eyelashes have phases similar to hair, i think around up to a year max gains

man as much as id love something like eyebrows and eyelash gains being permanent, im very certain brows and eyelashes have phases similar to hair, i think around up to a year max gains
wtf? eyebrow gains arent permanent? why are facial hair gains permanent then? i thought only head hair gains werent permanent due to being very sensitive to DHT

wtf? eyebrow gains arent permanent? why are facial hair gains permanent then? i thought only head hair gains werent permanent due to being very sensitive to DHT
I think potentially at this point i may have been drinking too much tonight and I might just been talking shit bcs yr kinda right (looksmin moment) but
I know that eyebrows and lashes thin as we age but Im not entirely sure of the mode of action, but i assume it wont be anything as stong as dht or test on scalp hair

I think just think about it like its minoxidil regrowing normal hair, its mode of action though is that it will help to increase the size of a lot of hair follicles and make them appear healthier, and whilst the end result with using minox and going off it later will be healthier than the end product, being constantly on minox wil ofc have far better results, whether you fear the negative results or not

• +1

View attachment 1381353\
For how many months have you been using oral minoxidl?