JBW and BBC are the only objectively true blackpilled theories

Nigga blacked.com is not real life jfl. Black men are uglier and less desirable than white, med and hispanic men.

Sure, some black moggers exist, but when women say they want bleck men they think of 0.1% of nlack population, while whites and meds have it much easier. Black HTN is 'average', white HTN is hot. Tyrone loses go chad every day of the week and twice on sundays.
Also yeah no shit white normie mogs any other normie however when we are talking abt top % of men, Tyrone crushes Chad with no diff

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, URL code, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person
even asians are starting to worship them
Bruv, trust me. With the exception of the month of February, no one celebrates blacks. Cumskins and other ethnicities try and be nice to you due to Muh slavery and some other bullshit, but the other 11 months out of the year, if you’re an average black guy, you’re quickly forgotten.

heightpill

• +1
Reactions: URL code
Also yeah no shit white normie mogs any other normie however when we are talking abt top % of men, Tyrone crushes Chad with no diff
Show me a black who comes close to Brad Pitt appeal, he literally wipes floor with every black ever

• +1
Reactions: URL code
Reddit tier theory, just repackaged version of "good personality"
Redditors say “you should maybe try being a kind human being”, ntpillers say if you cannot interact with normies and women due to being non nt then it’s over for you, huge difference

I'm pretty sure that's a copypasta jfl, not entirely wrong but foids do have a natural attraction towards black men.
Lmao what? It’s literally pure conditioning. Why do american women like blacks while women in my country see them as subhuman animals who escaped the zoo

Lmao what? It’s literally pure conditioning. Why do american women like blacks while women in my country see them as subhuman animals who escaped the zoo
Arent you from the UK ? Jfl in your schizophrenic reality britbongs are all ultra neo nazis when in reality it's the second biggest pro BBC country on the world, all the british birds want black western african men

OP is still coping about black SMV lmao, even tho i posted data that says otherwise

NTpill will always be everything I have ugly ass friends with good looking girls because they are simply not socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
NTpill will always be everything I have ugly ass friends with good looking girls because they are simply not socially retarded
Maybe you're just narcy and underrating them

OP is still coping about black SMV lmao, even tho i posted data that says otherwise
I never saw any substantial debunk of the BBC pill just some cherrypicked data

JBW is not real unless JBW to you is 5 PSL pinkoid going for a deformed brown agent orange victim @russiancelreturns
JBW applies only to Western europeans broski.

Slavs are mogged by churka/central asians bvlls

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I never saw any substantial debunk of the BBC pill just some cherrypicked data
cherrypicked? literally every study says the same thing

and where the fuck is your data? your pill is literally made up, im citing actual research

How do you even cherrypick a dataset of millions of samples..?

Only in OP's brain is that possible somehow :feelskek: :feelskek:

Voice opinions from high iq boyos?
@HAPAgymcel @ElTruecel @latincell95 @HitAndRun @chingaquedito @MexicanShortHotGuy
✅ nigs have it good when they do find a mudshark part of the waters (not Montana), but white people are fine about everywhere. JBW > BBC > everything else

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Ricky212
JBW is true.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
JBW applies only to Western europeans broski.

Slavs are mogged by churka/central asians bvlls
>JBW in question @BrendioEEE
Stepanov 1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE and EggKing
No I’m not you’re just so autistic you can’t see that
Or maybe you're just a giga narcy who thinks he's attractive and everyone else is ugly when in reality you're an LTN

Or maybe you're just a giga narcy who thinks he's attractive and everyone else is ugly when in reality you're an LTN
I know I’m subhuman you’re so autistic you can’t even admit it JFL. NTpill is the most brutal thing there is
No social skills = no pussy not matter how you look.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
@Kamui bruh is that a female on your pfp or a nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I was at the gym with my headphones on and heard an Indian girl say she’s into black guys but would want her children to have white skin

Jbw and bbc theory in action jfl

@Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguyreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, Shieda_Kayn and Kamui
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and URL code
Arent you from the UK ? Jfl in your schizophrenic reality britbongs are all ultra neo nazis when in reality it's the second biggest pro BBC country on the world, all the british birds want black western african men
I live in scotland and no woman here would even touch a nigger for 0.2 seconds. Not sure about england and wales

Show me a black who comes close to Brad Pitt appeal, he literally wipes floor with every black ever

I know I’m subhuman you’re so autistic you can’t even admit it JFL. NTpill is the most brutal thing there is
No social skills = no pussy not matter how you look.
I thought you were a talking alligator that played the organ and wore glasses

I was at the gym with my headphones on and heard an Indian girl say she’s into black guys but would want her children to have white skin

Jbw and bbc theory in action jfl

@Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguyreturns
@Squirtle on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Opinion ? @honeypot

FACE will ALWAYS be the MAJORITY of attraction
RACE is 2nd
BODY is 3rd, then

heightpill is bs since you have slayers at 5'8"-5'9" everywhere

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Reddit tier theory, just repackaged version of "good personality"
NT is cope, all the high school popular kids ive asked said its about looks and being kind. well a non NT person can be kind too

FACE will ALWAYS be the MAJORITY of attraction
RACE is 2nd
BODY is 3rd, then

heightpill is bs since you have slayers at 5'8"-5'9" everywhere
Race = face > height = frame

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
BBC strikes again

i mean think about who talaks about bbc all the time and the whole concept of a cuckold is to be in the mans position
some of my foid friends actually love bbc. so i doubt its just men