JBW is sub 3 ethnicel propaganda

D

Deleted member 43374

oldest of the zoomer generation
Title.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 4397 and 5 others
Cope its the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, mizzy and Deleted member 28896
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 28541, Razeb and 2 others
Whites don’t have any advantage, ethnics are just at a massive disadvantage.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, NateJacobs, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 28541, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Cope it's true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Well depends

Whites don’t have any advantage, ethnics are just at a massive disadvantage.
Ethnics are not at a disadvantage. The men with the lowest SMV are white males in 2023.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Razeb, NateJacobs and 4 others
Cope it's true
Tell me of a location in the West where being phenotypically white entails an advantage. I will personally go there fashionmaxed, leanmaxed, height maxed (6'5"), hairmaxed (NW1), and document the entire trip.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Razeb, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
I agree, you are right.
SMV is tied closely to status, not looks. Now, the case can be made for sub 4 males being to ugly. But most men aren't sub 4. Non white males are socially celebrated via the media and culture and are thus higher status. White males are vilified and seen as the dregs in society who are patriarchal and oppressing women and non white males when the opposite is true. White men start out in the lowest position in society. The elite want this and said view point is held by the elite and enforced by them, so you'd expect white women to virtue signal it to get higher up on the social ladder.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
SMV is tied closely to status, not looks. Now, the case can be made for sub 4 males being to ugly. But most men aren't sub 4. Non white males are socially celebrated via the media and culture and are thus higher status. White males are vilified and seen as the dregs in society who are patriarchal and oppressing women and non white males. White men start out in the lowest position in society. The elite want this and said view point is held by the elite and enforced by them, so you'd expect white women to virtue signal it to get higher up on the social ladder.
I agree, you are right.

White is the standard, therefore JBW.
Being ethnic in the west is like being an alien, and not in an awe-inspiring way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and mizzy
White is the standard, therefore JBW.
Being ethnic in the west is like being an alien, and not in an awe-inspiring way.
No it's not. Anything but a white man is the new standard in the west.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
What ethnic fucked your sister? jfl
Elaborate
On the one hand you say that white men are the standard and then you flip it and now claim that a white female family member is getting fucked by ethnic males and is rejecting white males.

Delusional. Stay consistent you fucking retard for two minutes.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
On the one hand you say that white men are the standard and then you flip it and now claim that a white female family member is getting fucked by ethnic males and is rejecting white males.

Delusional. Stay consistent you fucking retard for two minutes.
No understanding satire for your autistic ass.

• +1
Retard just look at the dating stats
Dating app data is outdated garbage from 2008 and 2012. There's no evidence to prove who is on the other end with the original data, and reply rates don't mean shit. A woman could reply to 1 asian guy and meet up and marry him while replying to 10 different white men and never meeting with any of them.

Keep coping with your BS black pill.

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Dating app data is outdated garbage from 2008 and 2012. There's no evidence to prove who is on the other end with the original data, and reply rates don't mean shit. A woman could reply to 1 race of men and meet up and marry him while replying to 10 different white men and never meeting with any of them.

Keep coping with your BS black pill.
Not outdated

• +1
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, GetShrekt and Deleted member 5467
4/10 manlet blacks slay on tinder. Your black pill doesn't have consistent predictive power because its bullshit.
If he go after fatties but its possible he gets lucky

If he go after fatties but its possible he gets lucky
Nope. All of the girls were slim and he had hundreds of matches. Wheat waffles rated him a 4/10.

I have already refuted the data. And no, I'm a man in my late 20s.
You have not refuted the data. And its just decade back the data is still reliable. and you are 14

Baseless and I dont care about rating from men
It isn't baseless because an ugly black has success on it while an above average white males don't on the same apps which you claim white men have an inherent advantage on.

You have not refuted the data. And its just decade back the data is still reliable. and you are 14
Counter my argument and quit strawmaning little boy.

Dating app data is outdated garbage from 2008 and 2012. There's no evidence to prove who is on the other end with the original data, and reply rates don't mean shit. A woman could reply to 1 asian guy and meet up and marry him while replying to 10 different white men and never meeting with any of them.

It isn't baseless because an ugly black has success on it while an above average white males don't on the same apps which you claim white men have an inherent advantage on.
You arent above average you just claim it. And again you just claim. But data is more evidence then what you have

Obviously. Only pajeets and sfcels made it up . Real chads get too much sex and attention that they can’t be racist even if they tried
chads are the most racist irl, they cant stop hating on and bullying latinos and blacks

chads are the most racist irl, they cant stop hating on and bullying latinos and blacks
Only delon but after he got assfucked by a peruvian bvll he supported argentina

You arent above average you just claim it. And again you just claim. But data is more evidence then what you have
I haven't claimed to be above average, retard. I'm stated a fact that above average white guys have less success than 4/10 manlet black males on the same app you claim they have an advantage on because of muh app data from almost 15 years ago.

Counter my argument and quit strawmaning little boy.

Thats not strawmanning.

A decade ago is not long ago to throw the data away . Reply rates

And reply rates mean alot you fucking moron. The women is more likely to go out with the white man

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Only delon but after he got assfucked by a peruvian bvll he supported argentina
Nope, reminder you live in a homogeneous close minded country, I live in one full of diversity and have tons of life experience so I know what I'm talking about

What is JBW?
It's the idea that white men are doing the best in the dating scene. 'Just be white.' It also applies to somewhat ugly white men as well.

I haven't claimed to be above average, retard. I'm stated a fact that above average white guys have less success than 4/10 manlet black males on the same app you claim they have an advantage on because of muh app data from almost 15 years ago.
You claimed to be rated 9/10 and you claimed to be attractive.

And one person btw you are most likely making it yp isn't evidence and you haven't proven above average men do worse.

I hsve old data you have nothing

Thats not strawmanning.

A decade ago is not long ago to throw the data away . Reply rates

And reply rates mean alot you fucking moron. The women is more likely to go out with the white man
Reply rates mean nothing because it doesn't show who women ended up with.

15 year old data is worthless. No verification, and the dating apps were white male dominated so you'd expect women to reply to white men the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136