JBW is sub 3 ethnicel propaganda

You claimed to be rated 9/10 and you claimed to be attractive.

And one person btw you are most likely making it yp isn't evidence and you haven't proven above average men do worse.

I hsve old data you have nothing
I don't claim to be a 9/10, I am just stated a fact that they rated me it. So, clearly I'm not ugly like you falsely claimed.

I have the collective facts of evolutionary theory on my side.

Dating app data is outdated garbage from 2008 and 2012. There's no evidence to prove who is on the other end with the original data, and reply rates don't mean shit. A woman could reply to 1 asian guy and meet up and marry him while replying to 10 different white men and never meeting with any of them.

Keep coping with your BS black pill.

Reply rates mean nothing because it doesn't show who women ended up with.

15 year old data is worthless. No verification, and the dating apps were white male dominated so you'd expect women to reply to white men the most.
It shows who they like

Its not worthless . And asian women got the most response rate not white women

I don't claim to be a 9/10, I am just stated a fact that they rated me it. So, clearly I'm not ugly like you falsely claimed.

I have the collective facts of evolutionary theory on my side.
Yoy are most likely ugly otherwise you would post a pic and photopheeler is useless

You dont have any evidence i have data and you have nothing and how does evolution prove your point

Yoy are most likely ugly otherwise you would post a pic and photopheeler is ususeless

I want you to prove how it is useless.

You dont have any evidence i have data and you have nothing and how does evolution prove your point
WRONG! Evolutionary biological factors predict that women prefer same race copulation because genes seek similarity because it maximises survival of progeny. Race mixing is deleterious and thus lowers fitness. There is NO biological basis for non white women to prefer white males.

I want you to prove how it is useless.

WRONG! Evolutionary biological factors predict that women prefer same race copulation because genes seek similarity because it maximises survival of progeny. Race mixing is deleterious and thus lowers fitness. There is NO biological basis for non white women to prefer white males.

I have used photopheeler and I just rated based nothing

But dating stats prove it prove it wrong asian women were prefer and white men were prefered.

From the wikipedia

Volunteers were asked to choose a potential partner from three images in different situations: self-resembling faces, non-resembling faces (both with the same degree of other-rated attractiveness), and images which were rated by others as more attractive than the self-resembling faces. Women did not show any preference for similarity; tthey preferred the most attractive male and female faces.

I am not study reader but it dont seem to prove yoyr point

Second

The pithiest expression of the concept of kin selection was made long before the theory itself was devised, when J. B. S. Haldane is said to have quipped, “I would lay down my life for two brothers or eight cousins.” The remark captures an intuitive and powerful thought: When interacting organisms share genes, they may have an evolutionary incentive to help each other.
not really about fucking
third
Typically the group under selection is a small cohesive social unit, and members’ interactions are of an altruistic nature. Examples of behaviours that appear to influence group selection include cooperative hunting, such as among
so not about race
inclusive fitness, theory in evolutionary biology in which an organism’s genetic success is believed to be derived from cooperation and altruistic behaviour. Inclusive fitness theory suggests that altruism among organisms who share a given percentage of genes enables those genes to be passed on to subsequent generations. In t

this is dont seem to be about race or women here is exempel me and my brothers get hunted by wolfs. If we both run we both die so neither pass on our genes but if one stay and fight tjats it means the other can run away a procreate and it better for him because alteast some of his genes are passed to the next generation instead of 0

Volunteers were asked to choose a potential partner from three images in different situations: self-resembling faces, non-resembling faces (both with the same degree of other-rated attractiveness), and images which were rated by others as more attractive than the self-resembling faces. Women did not show any preference for similarity; tthey preferred the most attractive male and female faces.
We can all agree that flowers are beautiful, does that mean you want to fuck it? Obviously not. European males may appear as the most beautiful but that doesn't mean there's a biological drive for non white females to want to copulation with them.

Race mixing is bad and results in the offspring being degregated via miss match of alleles to the ecology inducing a genetic load.

The pithiest expression of the concept of kin selection was made long before the theory itself was devised, when J. B. S. Haldane is said to have quipped, “I would lay down my life for two brothers or eight cousins.” The remark captures an intuitive and powerful thought: When interacting organisms share genes, they may have an evolutionary incentive to help each other.
not really about fucking
third
Typically the group under selection is a small cohesive social unit, and members’ interactions are of an altruistic nature. Examples of behaviours that appear to influence group selection include cooperative hunting, such as among
so not about race
Brainlet lol. Race = collection of shared genes. So, it's entirely about race.

"this is dont seem to be about race or women here is exempel me and my brothers get hunted by wolfs. If we both run we both die so neither pass on our genes but if one stay and fight tjats it means the other can run away a procreate and it better for him because alteast some of his genes are passed to the next generation instead of 0"

The same logic applies in society. People seek to help out those who share similar gene frequencies as themselves. It's about maximising genetic fitness of oneself and their relatives. So, women will prefer their own ethnicity primarily over other ethnicities and races.

Also, what we find attractive can vary. To African men, huge arse black women are attractive but tobwhite men, we find them repulsive.

Why do you think racism exists?

Last edited:
I have used photopheeler and I just rated based nothing

But dating stats prove it prove it wrong asian women were prefer and white men were prefered.

From the wikipedia

I am not study reader but it dont seem to prove yoyr point

Second

not really about fucking
third
so not about race
inclusive fitness, theory in evolutionary biology in which an organism’s genetic success is believed to be derived from cooperation and altruistic behaviour. Inclusive fitness theory suggests that altruism among organisms who share a given percentage of genes enables those genes to be passed on to subsequent generations. In t

this is dont seem to be about race or women here is exempel me and my brothers get hunted by wolfs. If we both run we both die so neither pass on our genes but if one stay and fight tjats it means the other can run away a procreate and it better for him because alteast some of his genes are passed to the next generation instead of 0
'Lastly, while couples who are far-removed from each other could have genetic incompatibilities, third cousin couples have lower risk of genetic disorders. This therefore leads to increased chances of having healthy children'

JBW debunked.

Wdym. I remember statustics saying women from all races wanted to date whites more
Watch what they do, not what they say.

white halo is real. if you could see my saved tiktoks you'd end up with a god complex

white halo is real. if you could see my saved tiktoks you'd end up with a god complex
What are you chatting? Tik tok isn't indicative of reality. It's socially in for women to parrot their love of tall guys which is codename for good looking guys. They just use tall as a disguise.

We can all agree that flowers are beautiful, does that mean you want to fuck it? Obviously not. European males may appear as the most beautiful but that doesn't mean there's a biological drive for non white females to want to copulation with them.

Race mixing is bad and results in the offspring being degregated via miss match of alleles to the ecology inducing a genetic load.

Ita evidence against your view btw you posted it and it does show that.

I can't read the post i doubt you can either

And it says first evidence and sexual selection do matter not just natural selection

I dont remember where they were but I am 100% sure they were true give me a min
I bet you it's old. Back in the day, white men were the highest status in society. It has flipped since then.

Most social studies are worthless and fail to replicate.
Here you go bro

I bet you it's old. Back in the day, white men were the highest status in society. It has flipped since then.
Not really. Only thing beating being white could be bbc but it is reserved for specific foids who want dick more than everything else

What are you chatting? Tik tok isn't indicative of reality. It's socially in for women to parrot their love of tall guys which is codename for good looking guys. They just use tall as a disguise.
theyre always joking about if they can’t tell if a guy is cute or if he’s just tall/white due to their infatuation with white and tall men

also two tiktoks i got just the past week. take note of the likes and comments

Brainlet lol. Race = collection of shared genes. So, it's entirely about race.

"this is dont seem to be about race or women here is exempel me and my brothers get hunted by wolfs. If we both run we both die so neither pass on our genes but if one stay and fight tjats it means the other can run away a procreate and it better for him because alteast some of his genes are passed to the next generation instead of 0"

The same logic applies in society. People seek to help out those who share similar gene frequencies as themselves. It's about maximising genetic fitness of oneself and their relatives. So, women will prefer their own ethnicity primarily over other ethnicities and races.

Also, what we find attractive can vary. To African men, huge arse black women are attractive but tobwhite men, we find them repulsive.

Why do you think racism exists?
Its extremely small group so not race..

Again not the same logic she will still pass on her genes if she fucks black man or white man it dosent matter.

I like black women with big asses as the first study you posted womrn dont seem to cate about similiaryt.

'Lastly, while couples who are far-removed from each other could have genetic incompatibilities, third cousin couples have lower risk of genetic disorders. This therefore leads to increased chances of having healthy children'

JBW debunked.
I need to be able to find it so you need post where tou got it and it say could have not will have

This proves my point. People prefer their own kind as evident with this data. Even asian and black Americans who are a minority still prefer their own. The survey is from 2015 and it is quite old.

This subconscious preference is down to status/race association, not looks. With the artificial elevation of non white males, I predict that the black over white preference for white zoomers will be much higher than 25%.

This proves my point. People prefer their own kind as evident with this data. Even asian and black Americans who are a minority still prefer their own. The survey is from 2015 and it is quite old.

This subconscious preference is down to status/race association, not looks. With the artificial elevation of non white males, I predict that the black over white preference for white zoomers will be much higher than 25%.
I guess you are right. But how does this become cope for ethincells when it favours them? Makes no sense

Again not the same logic she will still pass on her genes if she fucks black man or white man it dosent matter.
People seek to maximise the genetic fitness of their offspring by breeding with those who are the most genetically compatible. By breeding with someone outside of their race, a female is lowering the fitness of her offspring and he will be less capable of surviving.

'Individuals may express preferences for similar traits or trait values, leading to active choice of similar mates (figures 1 and 2) [13,35,103]). For example, in hypothetical mating scenarios [5] and existing mated pairs [139], people prefer those of similar height [5], facial appearance [140,141], personality [33], sociocultural background [142,143], educational attainment [144] and other traits [1,5]. Preferred similarity in one trait may also cause PAM indirectly for correlated traits [1] via causal pathways that are predictable (e.g. a height–weight association) or cryptic (e.g. an association between genetic ancestry and lactose tolerance [61]).'

And it says first evidence
There are many more. I just don't have the time to find them all.

I guess you are right. But how does this become cope for ethincells when it favours them? Makes no sense
Sub 3 ethnicels are too subhuman to benefit from it or they are too old and lived through an era when it was much harder for them. This isn't the case no more for young zoomer ethnics.

People seek to maximise the genetic fitness of their offspring by breeding with those who are the most genetically compatible. By breeding with someone outside of their race, a female is lowering the fitness of her offspring and he will be less capable of surviving.

'Individuals may express preferences for similar traits or trait values, leading to active choice of similar mates (figures 1 and 2) [13,35,103]). For example, in hypothetical mating scenarios [5] and existing mated pairs [139], people prefer those of similar height [5], facial appearance [140,141], personality [33], sociocultural background [142,143], educational attainment [144] and other traits [1,5]. Preferred similarity in one trait may also cause PAM indirectly for correlated traits [1] via causal pathways that are predictable (e.g. a height–weight association) or cryptic (e.g. an association between genetic ancestry and lactose tolerance [61]).'

There are many more. I just don't have the time to find them all.
On the second from the wikipedia women did not chose based on similarity

And again natural and sexual selection do matter

Sub 3 ethnicels are too subhuman to benefit from it or they are too old and lived through an era when it was much harder for them. This isn't the case no more for young zoomer ethnics.
True incel cope

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
There are only two fundamental axioms underlying the Western SMP:

1. Just be white
2. Just have height

If you deny this, you're retarded

There are only two fundamental axioms underlying the Western SMP:

1. Just be white
2. Just have height

If you deny this, you're retarded
Wow, you're low IQ as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Tell me of a location in the West where being phenotypically white entails an advantage. I will personally go there fashionmaxed, leanmaxed, height maxed (6'5"), hairmaxed (NW1), and document the entire trip.
You've piqued my curiosity ngl. What do you look like?

Nope just the truth

Both does
Nope. Homogamy is a trend that transcends culture and is biological. It is taught at university and is supported by evolutionary theory.

bcs people don’t want to admit that they’re just facially unattractive and just make up excuses that it’s their race holding them back

Nope just the truth

Both does
The truth is on my side and so is evolutionary theory.

The man below has a PHD and is an expert in this subject.

Nope. Homogamy is a trend that transcends culture and is biological. It is taught at university and is supported by evolutionary theory.
Yoy are just wrong tjey didnt pick similarity

Yoy are just wrong tjey didnt pick similarity
Form a coherent sentence before typing you idiot. I've already disproven this claim. Watch the above video. The field of evolutionary psychology has documented homogamy as a fact.

The truth is on my side and so is evolutionary theory.

The man below has a PHD and is an expert in this subject.

Homogamy includes econmics, politic, religon

Form a coherent sentence before typing you idiot. I've already disproven this claim. Watch the above video. The field of evolutionary psychology has documented homogamy as a fact.
You can clearly read but it include politic , religon