JBW PILL IN DOGS- BLUE EYED DOGS ARE WORTH 10X MORE THAN BLACK EYED DOGS

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

how do you cope knowing someones value is increased 10x just from having blue eyes?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Recessed Life, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 12 others
Waiting for my harem of ethnic foids sense I have blue eyes. Wonder when it's going to come? :feelswat:

brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Dicktator
One of my cat has green eyes and one has grey blue eyes

I think the one with greens have better colouring TBH

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Increased rarity comes with increased value. Basic shit tbh.

2nd thread about this dog shit. you have some problems

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
Blue eyes are more attractive in most cases but your argument is flawed. The dog on the very left is a mixed breed which are generally more inexpensive due to them just being more often or not from some random bimbo who let their dog get fucked by something random. The corgi is a purebred which makes them way more expensive in general. Also not to mention corgi's in general are very high demand so they tend to be more expensive than whatever brown ass dog that is. The middle dog is also not the same dog breed and is a mixed poodle breed which is less expensive. Eye color is not a situation in the dog world.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Blue eyes are more attractive in most cases but your argument is flawed. The dog on the very left is a mixed breed which are generally more inexpensive due to them just being more often or not from some random bimbo who let their dog get fucked by something random. The corgi is a purebred which makes them way more expensive in general. Also not to mention corgi's in general are very high demand so they tend to be more expensive than whatever brown ass dog that is. The middle dog is also not the same dog breed and is a mixed poodle breed which is less expensive. Eye color is not a situation in the dog world.
coping. all the blue eyes dogs are worth a lot more

coping. all the blue eyes dogs are worth a lot more
It's not because they have blue eyes dumbass. It is nearly impossible for a street dog to get blue eyes. The reason why they are so expensive is they have been pure-bred many generations down and them being more pure raises their price.

If 90% of people in the world had blue eyes, still blue eyes would be the most desirable. Because it has nothing to do with rarity. Simply human brain perceives blue eyes as the most beautiful. Why can't people understand this, that human brain is wired in a specific way in many things from birth, that can't be changed? And it applies to 100% (or 99%, whatever) of people. Many things are hardwired in every human's brain in all of our species.
Same: If 90% of men would be 6'5 height and 10% would be 5'5, then 5'5 wouldn't be more desirable.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, bugeater23 and Napoleon1800
If 90% of people in the world had blue eyes, still blue eyes would be the most desirable. Because it has nothing to do with rarity. Simply human brain perceives blue eyes as the most beautiful. Why can't people understand this, that human brain is wired in a specific way in many things from birth, that can't be changed? And it applies to 100% (or 99%, whatever) of people. Many things are hardwired in every human's brain in all of our species.
Same: If 90% of men would be 6'5 height and 10% would be 5'5, then 5'5 wouldn't be more desirable.
a 6'5 height is more desirable because it is related to higher-testosterone + showing that you have height means that you take more energy which means you can invest more into reproduction. Not to mention height shows intimidation and a sense of protection which helps in mate selection. Blue eyes on the other hand have very minimal biological advantage. It's just phenotype and generally you make yourself look more exotic.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
a 6'5 height is more desirable because it is related to higher-testosterone + showing that you have height means that you take more energy which means you can invest more into reproduction. Not to mention height shows intimidation and a sense of protection which helps in mate selection. Blue eyes on the other hand have very minimal biological advantage. It's just phenotype and generally you make yourself look more exotic.

There are 2 ways for a genetic trait to spread. 1 is what you mentioned, that for some reason it gives an actual advantage in survival. The other 1 is that, it's simply attractive to the opposite gender. There are traits, that surve no purpose, when it comes to survival, but it's simply attractive to the opposite gender, so it could still spread at a very fast rate. Blue eyes fall into this latter category.

One of my cat has green eyes and one has grey blue eyes

I think the one with greens have better colouring TBH
Bro has them parasites innit

There are 2 ways for a genetic trait to spread. 1 is what you mentioned, that for some reason it gives an actual advantage in survival. The other 1 is that, it's simply attractive to the opposite gender. There are traits, that surve no purpose, when it comes to survival, but it's simply attractive to the opposite gender, so it could still spread at a very fast rate. Blue eyes fall into this latter category.
I'm not saying that blue eyes are less attractive than brown eyes. It's common knowledge that blue eyes just are better, but it's because of an exotic tendency not survival advantage. This is the reason why blue eyes are not 100% on the board attractive for every person while for example nearly 100% of women prefer at least more taller than them men.

aryan dogs mog

View attachment 2541297

how do you cope knowing someones value is increased 10x just from having blue eyes?

This is a bit brutal for me, and I even have blue eyes. That first dog looks sweet af.

Waiting for my harem of ethnic foids sense I have blue eyes. Wonder when it's going to come? :feelswat:
When you stop being a lazy piece of shit and decide to finally take a shower and get a haircut!

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
some cat my brother takes care of has BEST LIGHT BROWN EYES like literally yellow I'm so fucking jealous shit ligher than lions and it's so striking because he or she idk is full white