Your dog has more SMV btw

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
This isnt a dogpill post but thats also true, a black lab will slay more blonde middle age women than 99.9% of users on this mumbai forum

But a dog literally does nothing all day and eats slop, and can just go have sex literally with any dog. Male dogs and female dogs just fuck everything JFL. How do we cope as humancels and compete with this.

Dogs sit around all day and Mog us in happiness and life experience, I wanna Dog-max since i cant maher-max.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, atlantean, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
shit thread kys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: h111, NarrowBones and chaddyboi66
Are you high

This isnt a dogpill post but thats also true, a black lab will slay more blonde middle age women than 99.9% of users on this mumbai forum

But a dog literally does nothing all day and eats slop, and can just go have sex literally with any dog. Male dogs and female dogs just fuck everything JFL. How do we cope as humancels and compete with this.

Dogs sit around all day and Mog us in happiness and life experience, I wanna Dog-max since i cant maher-max.
What are you talking about? Rabbits mog dogs sex life as their SMV is higher, we humans should act like rabbits

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and mirrormogger
your YouTube channel is funny as fuck

kys im mtn antho-gay

Thanks bhai! my yt is my authentic self, my tik tok is a narcy LARP
"authentic self" u sound like a foid faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and Sprinkles
Horse pill is more brutal since you realize in a 20 minute drive out town your local stacy sees 20 inch cocks in the wild

Horse pill is more brutal since you realize in a 20 minute drive out town your local stacy sees 20 inch cocks in the wild
where can i find that media

ngl this sounds like someone who just fucked a dog. what were you doing bro

Slit ur wrist with pdo threads pls

crazy. I wonder what makes women want to get fucked by dogs.
also Have you seem a dog vagina? I would imagine you have since you were lurking in a beastiality website. why were you on the website in the first place.
cuz the other guy linked it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Facecel and justropemaxbro
Ok Orangecel

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular